剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Where's Watts?
沃茨呢
Watts is dead.
沃茨死了
Where's Maggie?
玛吉在哪
She doesn't want to see you.
她不想见你
Fuck you. You don't get to fucking tell me that.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你没资格告诉我
I just did. I'm going into my house.
我就说了 现在我要进屋了
In two minutes, if you're still here,
两分钟后 如果你还在这儿
I'll come back out.
我就会出来
Trust me, you don't want me to come back out.
信我 我要是出来 后果很严重
Kurt.
柯特
Do you remember Dad used to take us
你还记得爸曾经带我们
to the dogfights over in Vandergrift?
去范德格里夫特看斗狗吗
Yeah.
记得
I remember I once asked him...
我记得有一次我问他
if the matches ever ended in a tie.
如果比赛平局了怎么办
And he laughed at me
他嘲笑我
and he said,
然后对我说
"There's only ever one way that a dogfight ends."
"两犬相争 必有一死"
You remember that?
你还记得吗
Yeah, I remember.
记得
There's only one way, Kurt.
必有一死 柯特
I know.
我知道
Deva!
蒂法
Are you hurt? No.
你受伤了吗 没有
Come on. Come on.
过来 过来
Get out there. Get on the roof.
出去 到屋顶上去
What? Go, go, go!
什么 快
Here, take this. Safety's off.
拿着 保险栓打开了
Two hands. Point and squeeze.
两只手握住 瞄准后射击
Find a place to hide, wait. You stay safe.
找个地方躲好 等着 注意安全
Go. Now!
走 快
No.
不
I am sick and tired...
我真是受够了
of fighting for my motherfucking life.
为了保住小命 挣扎求生
Damn.
该死
Where's Deva?
蒂法呢
Deva. Are you hurt?
蒂法 你受伤了吗
Give me this.
给我
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Deva.
蒂法
Slow down. Slow down.
别着急 慢点说
You okay? You hurt?
你没事吧 受伤了吗
Okay.
好的
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
I know.
我知道
The thing is, I don't know where that is.
问题是 我不知道家在哪儿
Come here.
过来
Underwood, tell me you have something.
安德伍德 告诉我你有所发现
The judge unsealed the file.
法官解封了卷宗
The victim on that statutory rape is a Kim Newton.
那起强♥奸♥案的受害者是金姆·牛顿
She still lives in the area.
她还住在那一带
You got an address? Just emailed it to you.
有地址吗 刚发邮件给你了
You're the best. I owe you.
你最棒了 欠你个人情
You owe me many.
你欠我太多了
What is it with this fucking town?
这该死的镇子到底怎么了
Can't we go one week
就没有一周
without some motherfucking army shooting at us?
什么军队不朝我们开枪吗
Seems like you handled it fine.
看上去你们应对得还行
That's because it's already become a motherfucking habit.
那是因为这已经成为了一个他妈的习惯
Thank you.
谢谢你
Baby, there's a whole world out there.
宝贝儿 外面有另一个世界
So they tell me.
都这么跟我说的
What the fuck happened here?
怎么回事
Proctor.
普罗克托
What are you doing messing with him?
你去招惹他干什么
Are you kidding me?
你逗我吗
You don't get to walk into my life
你没资格每隔几年
every few years and question me.
就走进我的生活 还质问我
Hey, hey, Deva could have been fucking killed.
蒂法可能被杀死的
Get out of here.
滚
Come on, Ana. Get the fuck out of here!
拜托 安娜 给我滚
Who the fuck do you think you are saying that shit to me?
你以为你是谁有资格跟我说这些
Do you think I don't know what could have happened there?
你以为我不知道可能会发生什么吗
You think I don't know what--
你以为我不知道
Stop.
别说了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
Hello. Can I help you?
你好 有何贵干
Kim Newton?
金姆·牛顿吗
Yes.
是的
My parents were the ones that called the police.
是我父母报的警
I was 15,
我那时15岁
Declan, he was 25.
德克兰 他25岁
I was a quiet girl.
我以前很文静
You know, I didn't have many friends in school.
在学校没有很多朋友
Always the kid in the back row.
总是坐在后排
Nobody really paid any attention to me.
没人注意我
And then I met Declan.
然后我遇到了德克兰
He told me I was beautiful and I could tell he meant it.
他说我很美 我能看出他是真心的
I had never even been kissed before
我以前连吻都没接过
and here was this handsome older guy
而这个帅气的年长男人
falling head over heels in love with me.
疯狂地爱上了我
And I understand now that I was young and impressionable
现在我知道是我当时太年轻 没判断力
and he manipulated me, but, you know...
他对我耍了手腕儿 但 你懂的
I still think he loved me
我仍然觉得他爱过我
and I know I loved him.
我知道我爱过他
So what happened?
那么发生什么了
My dad found out.
我爸发现了
He wanted to go after Declan with a tire iron,
他想拿着卸胎棒去找德克兰
but my mother convinced him to call the police instead.
但我妈说服了他去报♥警♥而不是用武力
Oh, I cried for days.
我哭了好多天
And the sex?
性关系呢
Was it perverse in any way?
有没有很变♥态♥
It was intense, but, no,
很激烈 但不变♥态♥
I wouldn't say it was perverse.
我不觉得那是变♥态♥
Is Declan in some kind of trouble?
德克兰遇到麻烦了吗
He's a person of interest.
他是犯罪嫌疑人
When was the last time you spoke to him?
你上次联♥系♥他是什么时候
The night he was arrested.
他被捕的那晚
After that, I never saw him again.
在那之后 我就再没见过他
It's a nice piece of property you have.
你家真漂亮
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
My parents left it to me.
我父母留给我的
Well, if you think of anything else,
如果你有想到什么
give me a call.
就联♥系♥我
Thanks for your time. Yeah.
谢谢你的配合 好的
Hey, it's Veronica.
我是维罗妮卡
You disappeared on me this morning.
今早你不辞而别
But, anyway, I tracked down our statutory rape victim.
总之 我找到了强♥奸♥案的受害者
She said all the right things,
她说的话没有可疑
but my bullshit meter is ringing.
但直觉告诉我 她在说谎
Anyway, I'm going back to the hotel,
不管怎样 我要回酒店了
so call me and I'll fill you in on my--
打给我 我再跟你说
Oh, shit.
糟了
I heard you were looking for me.
听说你在找我
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表