剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
But you're right.
你说得对
I fucked you.
我害惨了你
We can put the past behind us.
我们可以抛开过去
Imagine what you and I could do--
想一下我们联手可以做...
20 months!
二十个月
20 months
二十个月
of planning all the things
都在计划
I was going to do when I got out.
等我出去以后要做什么
All the things I was going to do...
所有我要对那些
to the motherfucker who put me there.
把我关进去的混♥蛋♥要做的事
But I have since seen the light.
但我领悟以后
Erasing your worthless ass
意识到 把你的小命杀掉
ain't gonna give me back the time you took.
也弥补不了我失去的时间
You're not going to kill me?
你不准备杀我
No.
不杀
I'm going to kill me.
我要杀了自己
You wanted to fuck with the best.
你想跟最棒的人较量
Well, now you are the best.
现在你就是最棒的
Now you are Job.
现在你就是贾伯
From now on, anytime anybody comes looking for me,
从现在开始 任何人在任何时间想找我
they're gonna find you.
都会来找你
Every security system I ever cracked,
我破解过的每个安全系统
every organization I ever compromised,
我坑过的所有组织
every dollar I ever stole,
我偷过的每一元钱
they all got your fingerprints on them now.
到处都是你的痕迹
Mossad, People's Republic,
摩萨德 人♥民♥共和国
Uncle Sam, and a who's who of unsavory terrorist types,
美国政♥府♥ 以及各路不好惹的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥们
they all got serious beef with you now.
都有笔账想跟你算算
Bitch, I just made your punk ass famous.
婊♥子♥ 我让你红了
And something tells me...
而且我有预感
you gonna be a hell of a lot easier to find than I ever was.
找你可比找我容易多了
Have a nice short life, motherfucker.
祝你短命愉快 傻♥逼♥
Job, wait.
贾伯 等等
You can't do this to me.
你不能对我这样
Job!
贾伯
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表