剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Give me a hand.
搭把手
This her car? Yeah.
这是她的车 对
There's blood here. Shit.
上面有血迹 该死
Hey, Hood.
胡德
What? Diprivan.
怎么了 得普利麻
Brand name for Propofol.
生产异丙醇的牌子
Same shit that killed Michael Jackson.
迈克尔·杰克逊就死在这玩意上
What's it used for? General anesthesia.
用来干什么的 全身麻醉
So what the fuck is it doing in a garage?
这玩意儿为什么会出现在车♥库♥里
Brock?
布罗克
Hey.
怎么了
Killers, rapists,
凶手 强♥奸♥犯
drug dealers
毒贩子
all walking the streets because of you.
四处横行 全是因为你
No, it's Proctor. It's Proctor.
不 是普罗科特 是普罗科特
He threatened me. I swear to God, he threat--
他逼我的 我发誓 他逼的...
You are the goddamn district attorney.
你♥他♥妈♥是地方检察官
He threatened my family.
他拿我家人威胁
I have three kids. Please.
我有三个孩子 求你了
Please don't do this.
求你别这样
I want to know about everything Proctor has his hands in.
我要知道所有普罗科特参与的事
I only know what he wants me to know.
我只知道他想让我知道的
Are you lying to me? No.
你骗我 没有
No, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
不 等等
Wait.
等等
Last week-- last week he made my office
上周 上周他让我和手下们
seize all the tower records from the old municipal airport.
封锁了旧地方机场的全部塔台记录
Why? Who's flying in?
为什么 谁来了
Emilio Loera.
埃米利奥·洛埃拉
Loera?
洛埃拉
He's a major player in the Colombian cartel.
他是哥伦比亚贩毒集团的主要头目
Proctor's selling to the cartel?
普罗科特在给贩毒集团供货
I don't know. I swear to God, I don't know.
我不知道 我发誓
I'd tell you if I did.
我要是知道一定会说的
Go home. What?
回家吧 什么
You just quit.
辞职
Get your kids and get the hell out of Banshee.
带着孩子 离开女妖镇
Hey, Hood.
胡德
The dizziness comes in waves.
头晕是一阵一阵的
They must have drugged us.
他们一定是给我们下药了
You got any give on your cuffs?
你的手铐能打开吗
No.
不行
Yeah, me neither.
我也没戏
What is this?
这是哪儿
I don't know. Some sort of basement.
我也不知道 地下室吧
Of course.
是啊
Did you get a look at him?
你看清他了吗
He came to visit me the other night.
他有天晚上找过我
Who did? Bode.
谁 博德
You saw him?
你见过他了
Why the fuck didn't you say anything?
那你♥他♥妈♥怎么什么都不说
I don't know. Maybe I was...
说不好 我可能是
spooked.
吓坏了
He knocked me out.
他把我打晕了
And when I came to, he had a knife to my throat.
等我醒过来时 他的刀就夹在我脖子上
He could have killed me right there,
他当时完全可以杀了我
but he didn't.
但他没有
Said he wanted me to bear witness.
说什么要让我亲眼见证
To what? I don't know.
见证什么 我也不知道
But I'm guessing we're about to find out.
但我感觉我们很快就能知道了
So Dawson probably showed up and got the same treatment.
道森也许也是在这里被抓起来了
She might still be here.
她可能还在这儿
If she's not already dead.
如果还没死的话
Hey, I applaud your effort,
虽然你努力的精神可嘉
but you're not gonna break out of stainless steel cuffs, okay?
但你不可能挣脱不锈钢手铐的
You don't break the cuffs. You work the links.
不用打开手铐 弄断链子就行
If you're lucky, there's a defect.
走运的话 可能有缺口
Why don't you try yours again?
你再试试你的
All right.
好
My right hand is a little loose.
我的右手松了些
If I can just get a little more leverage.
再使点劲就好
They're solid. Stop it.
太结实了 别折腾了
Hood. Hood. Stop!
胡德 停下
Hey, hey, look at me. Give it up, all right?
看着我 别折腾了
We're not getting out of here.
我们出不去了
You know what sucks about this?
你知道最操蛋的是什么吗
I mean, besides the fact that we're gonna die.
除了我们将死之外
I never got to be the sheriff I wanted to be.
我从没当上我想成为的警长
I waited so long for this.
我熬了很长时间
I waited for one sheriff to die.
熬到一个警长死了
And then I had to wait for you to burn out,
又得熬到你搞砸
which you did in such a big way.
你也确实搞砸了
No offense. None taken.
请勿见怪 不会
I mean, okay, so I'm not the most charming guy.
我确实不是什么魅力男神
I rub some people the wrong way
得罪过人
and, you know, I can't kiss ass.
也不会溜须拍马
It's just not in my nature, you know?
天性如此
But I've never been afraid to stand up to anybody
但我从不畏惧去对抗那些
who threaten the well-being of my town.
对镇上安康造成威胁的人
I wanted to be that guy, you know?
我想成为那样的人 你明白吗
The guy that made people feel safe.
让人们感到安全的人
And I haven't done that.
而我还没有做到
Can I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗
Be the last time. What?
最后一次 什么
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
Really.
真的
Who are you?
你是谁
Look, I know you got a lot of secrets, Hood.
我知道你有很多秘密 胡德
I'd be an idiot not to acknowledge that.
连这都看不出来的话 我就太傻了
No, we're not gonna do that condemned men
不 我才不要做什么有罪之人
confess their sins shit, all right?
临终忏悔这种狗屁之事
Yeah, I think that's
我觉得 这正是
exactly what we're gonna No, we're not.
我们要做的 不 我们不这么做
Any minute now, that door is gonna open
那扇门随时都可能打开
and something very bad is gonna walk through it.
我们会遭遇不测
Now, don't you want to meet this with a clean conscience?
你难道不想问心无愧面对死亡吗
No, shut the fuck up. Come on, Hood, please listen.
不 闭嘴 胡德 好好听着
Then just answer the fucking question for me.
就回答我的问题吧
I said drop it, Brock! No, I'm not gonna drop it!
别问了 布罗克 我不会放弃的
I want to know!
我要知道
Why are you here? Why did you become a cop?
你为什么来这 为什么当警♥察♥
I am not a cop!
我不是警♥察♥
I never was a fucking cop!
我他妈从来就不是警♥察♥
What are you--?
你在说什么
What does that what does that mean? I'm not Lucas Hood!
什 什么意思 我不是卢卡斯·胡德
I saw him die.
我看着他死的
I picked up his wallet and I became him.
我捡起他的钱包 我变成了他
That's not even possible. I don't-- what are you--
不可能 我不 你
I'm a lie, Brock. I'm a fake.
我是个谎言 布罗克 我是冒牌货
I was a thief.
我以前是小偷
Not just a thief,
不只是小偷
I'm a fucking infiltration specialist.
我是渗透专家
Diamonds, gold, art, anything, I could get it.
钻石 黄金 艺术品 任何东西 我都能偷到
The places no one could get into, I got in.
我能进入没人进得去的地方
I had a good run,
我本来顺风顺水
but I got caught and I did 15 years.
但我被抓了 坐了15年牢
No, no. You're fucking with me.
不 不 你在骗我
Come on.
得了吧
You're an ex-con? No.
你是前科犯 不可能
That's right. No.
是的 不可能
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表