剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Jesus. Where are you?
天哪 你在哪里
I'm at the old Municipal Airport.
我在老机场
All right, I'll meet you there.
好的 我去找你
Can I see that for a sec?
我能看一眼吗
Mrs. Hopewell, I presume.
霍普韦尔太太 我猜是你吧
Brock?
布罗克
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你好
How's the interrogation going?
审问怎么样
It's going.
进行中
You okay?
你还好吗
Uh, yeah. I'm just kind of
还好 我只是
rolling through it, you know?
顺一下这件事
You made pretty good backup, by the way.
顺便说一句 你是个不错的后援
Guess I always thought you were my backup.
我一直以为你是我的后援呢
Yeah, no.
是吗 才不是
Well, I just came to say good-bye.
我是来道别的
Declan Bode didn't kill Rebecca.
丽贝卡不是德克兰·博德杀的
What?
什么
Bode was killing on a lunar cycle.
博德是按照月相杀人的
Now, Rebecca's killing stood out
丽贝卡的案子与其他的不同
because it wasn't on a new moon.
因为那天不是新月
Now, I pressed Lilith about it and...
我逼问莉莉斯这件事
she made a bunch of noise, but behind it all,
她一直闪烁其词 归根结底
I don't think she knew anything about it.
我认为她对这件事毫不知情
Well, maybe Bode didn't tell her.
也许博德没有告诉她
No, it doesn't make sense that Bode would break his routine.
不 博德打破他的规则 这不合常理
So, what, you're saying there's someone else out there
所以呢 你是说还有一个人逍遥法外
killing girls and then cutting out their hearts?
杀害女孩 挖出她们的心脏
I'm telling you that someone killed Rebecca
我是说有人杀了丽贝卡
and made it look like it was Bode.
然后企图嫁祸给博德
They'd have to know details about the other murders, right?
他们得知道其他凶杀案的所有细节 对吧
They haven't been released.
细节还没有被披露
Right, so we're looking for someone who had access to BSD files
对 所以我们要找的人能查看警局记录
and who's capable of a sadistic, ritualistic murder like that.
并且能够残酷地进行宗教仪式谋杀
Oh, fuck. Can you think of anyone?
我♥操♥ 你能想到谁吗
Hey, maybe you should let me do the talking.
不如让我来说吧
Sure.
好
They're not home.
他们不在家
Let's take a look around.
我们在四周看看
Mr. Proctor. Senor Loera.
普罗科特先生 洛埃拉先生
Good to see you again.
很高兴又见面了
I must admit I'm a little surprised
我必须承认 我有点惊讶
that you were able to pull this off.
你竟能把这事办成
I don't promise what I can't deliver.
我从不承诺做不到的事
Bring it up.
开过来
Show me.
给我看看
Hi.
大家好
As long as we all whipping our shit out...
我们都拿出自己的家伙来吧
Emilio Loera, I take it?
埃米利奥·洛埃拉 是吧
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
I'm nobody.
无名小卒
You know my name, so you know who I am.
你知道我的名字 也就知道我是谁
Which means you know what kind of a mistake
也就是说你明白试图偷走我的东西
it would be to try to steal from me, right?
是个怎样的错误 对吧
I wouldn't dream of stealing from you.
我做梦都不敢偷走你的东西
No, I came here to provide you with a valuable service.
不 我来是想为你提供一项可贵的服务
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Which is what?
是什么
I came to show you that Mr. Proctor was mistaken
我来是让你知道 普罗科特先生告诉你
when he told you that Banshee was a safe place
你可以在女妖镇安全地
for you to set up your manufacturing.
发展制毒业是错的
Very mistaken.
大错特错
I mean, if he had it so locked down,
如果他真的严加保管
how did I steal this truck full of all these drugs?
我又是怎么偷到这一车毒品的呢
I'm gonna fucking slit your throat. Stop.
我他妈灭了你 停
I suppose you have some fee in mind
我想你提供的这项服务
for this service.
是要报酬的吧
No. Sometimes a service is its own reward.
不 有时服务本身就是回报
Just let my friend and me walk away right now
现在让我和我的朋友离开
and we'll call it even.
我们就扯平了
Start walking.
走吧
You're not just gonna let her walk out of here?
你不能让她就这么走了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Hey, Miss Nobody.
无名氏小姐
Did you really think that I was gonna let you leave?
你真认为我会放你走吗
No, actually, I didn't.
不 我没这么想
That's right.
对
Someone just blew up your fucking drugs.
你的毒品被炸了
Nice shot.
好准头
Thanks.
谢了
You know, you really need to stop doing this shit.
你真的要适可而止了
You invited yourself. I'm serious.
你自己来的 我是认真的
It's become like a bad habit with you.
这已经成为你的坏习惯了
This was the last time.
这是最后一次
I've heard that shit before.
这话我早听过了
This is a very nice car.
车真不错
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Oh, come on. No one really knows how to do that.
得了吧 没人真的会弄
It's just a matter of applying the right torque
只要找对力矩
and then a little bit of scrubbing.
再稍微转一转
Toolshed.
是个工具房♥
Look at you.
看看你
If there's one thing I've learned lately,
如果我最近学到点什么 那就是
it's that there's always a basement.
总会有一个地下室
Right over here.
在这
We got blood.
有血迹
Yeah.
是啊
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think nothing good happens in basements.
地下室里一定没好事
Jesus.
天呐
You find anything else over there?
你那边有什么发现吗
No.
没有
No, nothing.
什么都没有
All right, well, I say we head up.
好 那我们上去吧
I can get forensics down here in a couple hours.
我联♥系♥鉴定科 几小时就能到
I want to find out whose blood that is.
我要查出血迹是谁的
Sure.
好
You mind if I don't stick around for that?
我就不等他们来了 不介意吧
I got to check in on someone.
我得去看个人
You got to check in on someone?
你得去看个人
Yeah.
对
Hey, you want or need company?
要人陪吗
Not this time.
这次不用
The cartel will come after you. I know.
贩毒集团不会放过你的 我知道
And what then?
那怎么办
There'll be time to negotiate.
会有时间协商的
But before then--
在那之前
You.
是你
That looks broken.
看起来断了啊
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的干吗
Oh, what the fuck? Hey!
搞什么
That's Rebecca's necklace.
那是丽贝卡的项链
Yes, it is.
对
I don't understand. Bode didn't kill Rebecca.
我不明白 博德没杀丽贝卡
You? You killed her?
你 你杀了她
I found this in your shed.
在你的木屋里发现的
You think I killed her? That's right.
你认为我杀了她 对
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
I loved her. I would have died for her.
我爱她 我愿意为她死
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表