剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Did you know that Proctor
你知道普罗科特
was in the drug business with your old crew?
和你以前的帮派在做毒品生意吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
There are neo-Nazis crawling all over his warehouse.
他的仓库周围有很多新纳粹分子
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I'm looking at them right now.
我正在监视他们
Kurt, did you know?
柯特 你知情吗
If I knew, I would have said something to you.
如果我知道 我会告诉你的
Look, we need to take a step back and figure things out.
听着 我们先撤一步 把事情搞清楚
This changes things.
这会改变很多事
Not for me, it doesn't.
对我来说不会
Carrie.
卡莉
Carr--
卡
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉我
I wanted the new facility to be a surprise.
我想给你一个惊喜
When will it be operational?
什么时候可以投产
The end of this week, maybe a little sooner.
这周末 也许更早
We can run double shifts, triple the output in the first month.
我们可以安排两班轮换 在第一月创造三倍产能
I'll hire a new foreman to oversee--
我会雇佣一位新工头去监管
Rebecca, the Brotherhood will be managing this operation.
丽贝卡 兄弟会来管理运营
What?
什么
Yeah. Why?
是的 为什么
They can provide the distance
由他们打理
and the insulation I require as mayor.
我作为市长可以避嫌
This should be mine. No, I know.
应该是我的 我知道
But you have to trust me on this.
但你要相信我
I have something much bigger planned for you.
我有更大的计划留给你
Yes, your big plan.
好吧 你的大计划
Meanwhile nothing is happening
我什么都没得到
and you're handing over our business to Nazis?
你却把我们的生意给了纳粹份子
I know that's how it looks to you,
我知道你会这样认为
but I promise this is what's best for us.
但我保证这样对我们最好
No, this is what's best for you.
不 是对你最好而已
And that's all you've ever really cared about.
你从来都只关心自己
I wish you'd stop treating me like a child.
希望你别再把我当小孩
I will when you stop acting like one.
你不这么幼稚 我就不会了
When you were my age, you were already running things.
你像我这么大时 你已经在管事情了
There was no one holding you back.
没人阻拦你
There was no one protecting me either.
那时也没有人保护我
I don't need your protection.
我不需要你的保护
Yes, you do!
你当然需要
This is a dangerous business.
这生意很危险
I'm fucking dangerous!
我他妈的就很危险
You have no idea how dangerous I am.
你根本不知我有多危险
Grandma means well, honey.
外婆的本意是好的 宝贝
I think she's just worried about you.
我觉得她只是在担心你
You're just gonna have to give her a chance.
你只是需要给她机会
Well, could you at least pretend for Max?
哪怕你只是为麦克斯假装一下
'Cause I need you to set a good example, that's why.
因为我需要你做个表率
Honey, hold on.
宝贝 稍等
Job?
贾伯
Deva, I'm gonna call you right back.
蒂法 我一会儿再打给你
Fuck, Job! Fuck!
妈的 贾伯 妈的
I almost shot you.
我差点射中你
Imagine my fucking relief.
我他妈被你吓死了
You shouldn't even be out of bed.
你不该下床的
And you shouldn't be storing your AKs
你也不该把你的AK机♥枪♥
next to your Ann Taylor.
放在"安·泰勒"旁边
How'd you get in there?
你怎么进来的
It's a motherfucking tumbler.
我他妈会开锁呗
You got enough firepower in here to start a war.
你这里的火力足够开战了啊
Not start one.
不是开战
Just finish it.
而是做个了断
Amen.
阿门
Evil from us deliver but...
恶凶离脱们我救...
...us against trespass...
...债的人了免...
...who those forgive us as...
...们我同如...
...heaven in is it as Earth on...
...上天在行同如 上地在...
...name thy be hallowed...
...圣为名的你尊都人愿...
...heaven in art who...
...父的上天...
...Father our.
...在们我
Hot date?
有约啊
You should really get some sleep.
你该去睡会儿了
That would require me closing my eyes.
那我就得闭上眼睛
It's gonna take time, Job.
恢复是需要时间的 贾伯
Fuck this. I'm coming with you.
去他妈的 我和你一起去
That's a bad idea.
我觉得不妥
No, it's the worst motherfucking idea ever.
是 这他妈的是最糟糕的主意
You're not coming.
你不能来
Not you or nobody get to tell me what to do anymore.
没人能再对我发号♥施令 你也一样
You are not leaving me in this motherfucking house alone.
你不能把我一个人丢在这房♥子里
Just don't-- don't--
别 别
don't leave me.
别离开我
You're staying in the car.
你在车里待着
You're gonna need someone to watch your back.
你需要人支援你
You're gonna need somebody I'm serious.
你需要人... 我是认真的
Fine.
好吧
Got your message. What happened?
收到你的信息了 怎么了
Have a drink. Come on, man.
喝一杯 不是吧
I dropped everything 'cause I thought you were in trouble here.
我放下所有的事过来 还以为你出事了
Shit, I need to get back to Proctor's--
我得回普罗科特那儿去
Fuck Proctor.
去他妈的普罗科特
Now sit down and show me some goddamn respect.
给我坐下 他妈放尊重点儿
No, no, don't be a fucking pussy.
不 不 别这么娘们
Okay?
行吗
There you go.
好了
Drink.
喝吧
You all right, man?
你还好吧
Watts should have never made a deal with Proctor.
沃茨就不该和普罗科特做交易
He's so busy
他只顾着
chasing his own retirement plan
为自己退休以后着想
that he's abandoned
所以他放弃了
everything that we've been fighting for all these years.
我们这些年奋斗的一切
He may be blinded by Proctor's money,
他也许被普罗科特的钱冲昏了头脑
but I'm not.
但我没有
And I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut anymore.
而我也不再会缄口不言
Calvin, you're drunk, buddy.
加尔文 兄弟 你醉了
Whatever you're thinking No. No.
不管你打什么算盘 不 不
I'm done thinking, Joe.
我受够了考虑 乔
I'm done being Watts' bitch.
我受够了当沃茨的跟班
It's time for me to man the fuck up.
我他妈现在该爷们起来了
Watts has to fucking go.
沃茨必须滚蛋
We've been at this for months, Job.
我们都耗了几个月了 贾伯
You must be getting tired.
你一定厌烦了
Let's change the mood, shall we?
我们来调节一下气氛吧
Job.
贾伯
Job. Job.
贾伯
You okay? I'm fine.
你没事吧 没事
How about you?
你呢
I'm fine.
我还好
Yeah, you look fucking fine.
是啊 你看着他妈是挺好的
Not now.
这时候别闹
Just in case I do have to drive home alone,
以防我真要独自开车回去
you want to tell me what this is really about?
你要给我说下做这事的目的吗
Why are you doing this?
为什么你要这么干
Do you think all this Catwoman bullshit
你觉得搞"猫女"这一套
is what he would have wanted?
是他想看到的吗
Stay in the car.
待在车里
Hey, what did he say?
他说了什么
He said you're gonna die.
他说你会挂掉
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表