剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Just like old times, huh?
感觉又回到从前了吧
Except no one's bleeding.
只是这次没人受伤
Yet.
还没而已
Hey, Kurt.
柯特
Come on, bro. How long you gonna keep this up, man?
别这样好吗 你打算一直无视我吗
I saved your fucking life, Kurt.
我可救了你一命 柯特
What do you think Watts would have done?
要是瓦茨会怎么做
He would have had you executed.
他一定会毙了你
I took action before he could order it, that's it.
但我先发制人了
I was in the burn unit for two months.
我在烧伤监护病房♥住了两个月
I know and I'm sorry,
我明白 我很抱歉
but you put me in an impossible situation
但是你让我身处绝境
and I had to prove my loyalty to the cause.
我必须表忠心啊
You know that.
你明白的
Just come for dinner, man.
来一块吃晚餐吧
Maggie would really love to see you.
玛吉很希望你能来
And we can work this out.
我们也能好好谈谈
Brothers before Brotherhood, that's what you always said.
你总是说 再亲亲不过亲兄弟
You're not my brother.
我没有你这样的兄弟
What? What the fuck did you just say to me?
什么 你♥他♥妈♥刚才说什么
I'm the only thing standing between them and you, asshole.
我是你和他们唯一的中间人 蠢货
You better fucking remember that!
你最好给我记住了
Hey, Carrie. Hey, Brock.
凯莉 布罗克
Wow, place is really starting to come together.
开始有点样子了嘛
Thanks. No, looks good.
谢谢 不用 真挺好的
How are the kids doing?
孩子们怎么样
Oh, you know. Gordon's parents are driving them crazy.
就那样吧 戈登的父母快把他们逼疯了
Something on your mind, Brock?
有事吗 布罗克
Listen, Carrie, I don't know if you've heard, but...
那个 凯莉 不知道你听说没
Hood is back.
胡德回来了
Guess you haven't heard.
看样子你应该不知道
He's been living up in the foothills in a cabin.
他一直住在山麓的一个小屋里
He-- he looks rough.
他看上去很糟
Just thought you'd want to know.
我觉得你可能想知道
Yeah.
所以说一声
Call me if you need anything, all right?
有事给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Okay.
好的
Have a good day. Thanks.
祝你今天过得开心 谢谢
Lewis, is everything okay?
路易斯 一切正常吗
Lewis, come in.
路易斯 请回答
Don't fucking move.
他妈的别动
Something funny?
有什么好笑的
Wait for it.
稍等片刻
Drop it!
放下武器
You.
是你
Me.
正是
Long time, huh?
好久不见啊
Why don't you take a seat?
坐下说如何
You finally tracked me down after all these years.
这么多年你终于找到我了
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Dalton.
我叫道尔顿
Are you military? I was.
你是当兵的 曾经是
But now I recruit men like you.
现在我们招募你这样的人
I develop them for an elite unit.
培养他们成为精英队
What unit?
什么队
What branch?
哪支部队的
Exactly.
没错
So...
那么
this is revenge?
这是复仇吗
Revenge?
复仇
Not really.
不算是
Where's Job?
贾伯在哪
How the fuck would I know?
我他妈怎么知道
No, no, no, no. You know how this works.
别这样 你知道套路的
You taught me.
都是你教我的
Elbows, insteps, knees.
手肘 脚背 膝盖
I can keep you alive for fucking days.
我可以折磨你好几天
I know, which is why if I knew something, I would tell you.
所以我要知道他在哪肯定会告诉你
Bullshit. I didn't take him.
胡说 他不是我抓的
But the man who did knew I would want him.
但抓他的人知道我想要他
I paid him his price and he handed over Job.
我付钱 他交出贾伯
Then what?
然后呢
I turned him in.
我把他交出去了
I cleaned my slate with the powers that be.
我跟当权者两清了
And who are they? Oh, come on.
他们是谁 得了吧
Don't be a fucking idiot. You know how this works.
别他妈装傻 你知道套路的
Faces without names. Names without faces.
名字和真人永远对不上号♥
Go ahead. Go ahead shoot my left knee.
来吧 继续冲我左膝开枪吧
You know that it won't change what I'm saying.
你知道这改变不了我说的事实
I have no idea where they took him.
我真不知道他们把他带到哪去了
No, but you can find him.
对 但你能找到他
Black sites, ghost detention centers.
地下监狱 幽灵拘留所
You have access to those files.
你能拿到那些文件
Not anymore. After the congressional hearings,
已经不行了 国会听证会以后
they closed the loop and I'm not in it.
圈子已经关上了 我不再是圈内人了
Bullshit. You are the fucking loop.
胡扯 你就是圈内的重要人物
I was. That was 20 years ago.
我以前是 20年前是
Things change.
今非昔比
Why are we even having this conversation?
我们还说这事干什么
You know that Job is already dead.
你明知贾伯已经死了
No, he has intelligence.
不会 他有情报
He's a valuable asset. His intelligence was 20 years old.
他是个重要线人 20年前的情报
He was a fucking trophy grab.
他是众人觊觎的战利品
He was a head on somebody's wall. Whose wall?
被人用来炫耀的摆设 被谁炫耀
Doesn't matter.
不重要了
The man's dead.
他已经死了
You know it and I know it.
你我心知肚明
We got to go.
我们得走了
We got to go now.
得赶紧走了
I guess I'm still in certain loops.
看来我在圈子里还有些关系
Go, go, go.
快 快 快
Did he come to see you?
他来找你了吗
Yes.
是
But he's not the man that left that night.
但他已经不是那晚离开时的他了
Not anymore.
不再是了
Well, did he say where he's been?
他说他去哪了吗
No.
没有
Did he say anything?
那他说什么了吗
You thought he might have a lead on Job?
你认为他可能有贾伯的线索
Look, the day he left,
听着 从他离开开始
that was the day you needed to stop looking to him
你就不该再期望能从他身上
for any answers.
找到任何答案
You think Job's still alive?
你觉得贾伯还活着吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Sometimes I hope he isn't.
有时候我希望他死了
Why?
为什么
Because if he is,
因为如果他还活着
it makes us even bigger assholes than we already are.
会让我们感觉自己更混♥蛋♥
So you got nothing.
所以你们什么都没查到
Nothing.
没有
Either he didn't know or he wouldn't say.
他要么不知道 要么不肯说
He didn't know.
他不知道
I guess we'll never know now.
这下我们永远都不会知道了
Did you really have to kill him?
真有必要杀他吗
He didn't know.
他不知道
Okay.
好吧
What's our next play?
下一步怎么办
We don't have one.
没有下一步了
It's over.
结束了
No.
不
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表