剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
《黑吃黑》第一季 第一集
Banshee S01E01
曼哈顿中城隧♥道♥
好的 就像这样
Here you go. Get it a little...
他妈的
Fuck me.
你好啊 贾伯
Hi, Job.
-你出狱了 -我出狱了
- You're out. - I'm out.
听着 我知道你为什么而来
Listen, I know why you're here,
但我帮不了你
but I cannot help you.
给我个地址就行 贾伯
Just give me the address, Job.
你凭什么认为我能找到...
Why are you even assuming I know how to--
别 别 别 狗♥娘♥养♥的
no, no, no, no! Motherfucker!
别再砸我的东西了
Quit breaking my shit.
宝贝 你懂我的难处
Baby, you know how this works.
无处查起
The trail is cold.
好吧 好吧 别再砸了
Okay, okay, okay! Just... stop the carnage.
卡莉·霍普韦尔
仲马大街44号♥
女妖镇 宾夕法尼亚州
世界之大 去哪不好
You've got the whole world in front of you
可你偏要去这个绝不该去的地方
and you're going to the one place you absolutely should not go.
你疯了吗
What, are you crazy?!
至宾夕法尼亚
39号♥高速公路
欢迎来到女妖镇
请谨慎驾驶
各位早上好
Morning, everyone.
我覆核了辩护方的撤案动议
I've reviewed the defense's motion to dismiss.
由于证据不足
And based on the evidence, or the lack thereof,
我认为公诉方不能继续起诉
it's my opinion that the prosecution cannot sustain the burden for a trial...
没开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
-法官大人 -我做出有利辩方裁定
- Your Honor-- - ...so I'm finding for the defense.
此案驳回
Case dismissed.
你不能立案起诉 戈登
You can't take this to trial, Gordon.
你应该感谢我
You should be thanking me
为你保全了面子
for saving you the embarrassment.
-戈登 -杰克逊
- Gordon. - Jackson.
你这么高兴是因为法官被你笼络了吧
Is that a judge in your pocket or you just happy to see me?
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
-老天爷 戈登 -别急 丹
- Jesus Christ, Gordon. - Oh, pace yourself, Dan.
我们的机遇会来的
Our day will come.
凯·普德托这种人不会被轻易扳倒
Guys like Kai Proctor don't go down easy.
卡莉
Carrie.
下次你会扳倒他的 律师
You'll get him next time, Counselor.
是啊 希望这样的日子快点结束
Yeah, I am ready for this day to be over.
又来了
Again?
是的
Yeah.
别大惊小怪
It's nothing to freak out about.
我们没有大惊小怪 只是和你谈谈
We're not freaking out. We're just talking to you.
我们不能用暴♥力♥解决问题
My point is we don't solve our problems with violence.
我又打通了一关
I just completed another level.
暴♥力♥每天都在发生 爸爸
Yeah, it happens every day, Dad.
真不敢相信你居然踢了老师
I just can't believe that you kicked your teacher.
-是代课老师 -那就可以踢了吗
- Substitute teacher. - Oh, well, it's okay, then.
他是个变♥态♥ 妈妈 他想偷♥窥♥我胸部
He's a perv, Mommy. He tried to see down my shirt.
穿这样的衬衫 要看也不是很难
Well, with a shirt like that, it doesn't take much trying.
-这变成我的错了 -戈登
- So it's my fault? - Gordon.
如果我被老师性骚扰了
So if I get molested by a teacher,
-你反而怪我的穿着 -不 上楼
- you'll just blame it on my shirt? - No, no. Go.
-蒂法 别这样 -算了
- Deva, come on. - Okay, all right.
麦克斯 甜心 拿着哮喘吸入器吧
Max, honey, you have your inhaler?
威林医生把麦克斯介绍给了另一位肺脏学家
Dr. Welling referred Max to another pulmonologist.
我们和他约定了下周看诊
We have an appointment next week.
很好
Okay. Great.
你今天肩膀疼得厉害吗
Is your shoulder bad today?
和平常一样
Ah, it's just the usual.
会好的
It'll be all right.
我想去冲个澡
I think I might grab a shower.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
是比蒂来了 再见
That's Beaty. Later.
你迟到了 婊♥子♥
You're late, bitch.
要你管 贱♥人♥
Whatever, skank.
你和你♥爸♥妈吵架了
So, are you in shit with your parents?
是啊 什么时候不吵呢
Yeah, when am I not?
你好啊
Howdy.
该死的日子就该配
I'm gonna go with shitty day
不加冰威士忌
and whiskey neat.
威士忌挺好
Whiskey's fine.
请你一杯
And one for yourself.
你是进镇还是离镇
Are you coming or going?
我还没想好
I'm still working that out.
那就是我 "糖果"·贝茨
That's me, Sugar Bates
在轻量级拳击赛上
in the cruiserweight years.
你什么时候击倒他的
When'd you drop him?
第五回合
Fifth?
第八回合
Eighth.
他是个左撇子 比较难对付
He was a southpaw. They take longer.
知道么 那是场争冠战
See, it was a title fight.
那条腰带我守了18个月
I held the belt for 18 months.
当时我就把它挂在那
I used to hang it right up there.
知道吧
You know?
很有话聊的一块奖牌
A good conversation piece.
可生意太不景气了
But with this tough economy,
前段时间我不得不把它典当
I had to pawn it a little while back to
来付修水龙头的钱
pay for the leaking taps.
真不走运
That's a shame.
你是哪儿来的
Where are you from?
居无定所
Different places.
你在哪儿蹲监狱
Where'd you sit?
罗斯科
Roscoe.
我在艾伦伍德蹲了8年
I did eight years at Allenwood.
你看上去刚出来
You look fresh.
敬自♥由♥
Freedom.
敬自♥由♥
Freedom.
这儿一直都这么安静吗
Always this quiet around here?
来刺♥激♥一下当地经济
Well, let's stimulate the local economy.
下一轮酒算我的
Next round's on me.
好啊
All right.
你们这些游客今天老给我买♥♥酒喝
All you tourists buying me drinks today.
我不是来旅游的
I'm not a tourist.
我叫卢卡斯·胡德
My name is Lucas Hood.
到周一 我就会宣誓成为新警长
And come Monday, I'm being sworn in as the new sheriff.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
或者该说 祝你好运
Or should we say good luck?
两个我都领了 多谢
I'll take both, thanks.
我在俄勒冈的彻奇当了9年治安官
I spent nine years as sheriff up in Church, Oregon.
你听说过那儿吗
You ever heard of it?
没听过吧 不出奇 西部的破地方
Yeah, I'm not surprised. It's the armpit of the West.
今天是我来东部的第一天
This is my first day east.
开着车横跨整个国家
I just drove clear across the country.
景色可没你想像的好
There's less to see than you'd think.
我以为警长是选举来的
I thought the sheriff had to be elected.
通常是 但在特殊情况下
Usually, but under certain circumstances,
市长可以破格任命一个
the mayor can bring in a ringer.
他和摩根警长雇了我
He and Sheriff Morgan are the ones who hired me.
很期待来这之后见到他们
I was looking forward to meeting them when I got here.
那可真不走运
Yeah, well, that'd be quite a trick
他上周二去世了
since he died last Tuesday.
肝癌
Liver cancer.
没想到他会这么早走
I think he thought he had more time.
该死的
Aw, shit.
你的头儿知道你在这吗
Your boss know you're here?
别操心 你知道规矩
Don't worry about him. You know the drill.
看看这家伙
Look at this guy.
不好意思
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表