剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
The Banshee Sheriff's Department has notified the FBI
女妖镇警局已经联♥系♥了联调局
and agents are en route to assist in the investigation.
探员们正在前来协助调查的路上
And to answer your question,
关于你的问题
yes, Rebecca was my niece.
没错 丽贝卡是我的侄女
And, yes, you can rest assured
还有 是的 你们可以放心
that neither I nor Sheriff Lotus
我 洛特斯警长 还有他局里的人
and the members of his department will rest
不找到这个病态又扭曲的混♥蛋♥
until we have found this sick, twisted bastard.
绝不会罢休
So this is it?
就是这里吗
Yes, this is it.
对 就是这里
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
I'm going to be mayor
我将成为市长
and you're taking on more of a leadership role in the business.
而生意上你要多管一点
I just figured we'd need something a bit more secure.
我只是觉得我们需要多一层保障
Do you like it?
你喜欢这里吗
I love it.
太爱了
Get out.
出来
What's going on?
怎么回事
DA dismissed the charges. You're free to go.
地方检察官撤回起诉了 你可以走了
You're fucking with us.
你在耍我们
You got 10 seconds before I close that door again.
过十秒你再不走 我就把门关上
I knew that arrest was bullshit.
我就知道你们不该抓我
What was it this time?
这次又怎么了
Physical evidence.
物证
They practically strangled that old man.
他们差一点勒死那个老头
I know. DA's a real piece of work.
我知道 地方检察官太有才了
He's a puppet.
他就是个傀儡
Proctor's got his hand up his ass.
普罗科特操控着他
But that's a talk for another time.
下次再说这事
The walls have ears.
隔墙有耳
Hey, thanks a lot, Officer. Have a nice evening.
非常感谢 警官 祝你愉快
There's always some part of me that's thinking about him.
我总是禁不住在想他
How he looked when he died.
他死时的样子
How he looked at me.
他看着我时的样子
There are days when that look haunts me
有时候那段记忆会困扰我
so badly I can barely breathe.
以至于无法呼吸
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Look at this.
嘿 看那里
And then there are days when I can distract myself.
有时我可以让自己分心不去想
You lost, honey?
你迷路了吗 宝贝
Where I can shut off all the noise.
我可以屏蔽所有的噪音
Maybe we can help you find your way.
也许我们可以帮你
Oh, I hope so.
那最好了
And just do what I have to do.
我只做我需要做的事
Those are the good days.
那样的日子就挺好
So you tough guys like beating up on people, huh?
你们这些壮汉喜欢欺负人 是吧
It wasn't us. They let us go.
不是我们干的 警♥察♥让我们走了
Well, they shouldn't have.
他们真不应该
There's always that moment when I just wake up
有时当我刚醒来时总会觉得
where I think I'm still there,
自己还在那里
still back there in our old house.
在我们的老房♥子里
And when I roll over,
但我转过身时
Gordon will be there lying next to me.
戈登会在我身边躺着
And then I'll hear the kids stirring in their rooms.
然后我会听见孩子们在他们的房♥间打闹
So how do you handle it?
你是如何解压的呢
I exercise.
锻炼
I eat something.
吃些东西
I start working on the house.
开始打理房♥子
How's the house coming along?
房♥子如何能帮到你
There's something about working with my hands
我做手工时
that gives me peace.
可以得到宁静
What else gives you peace?
还有什么让你平静
Not much.
没什么了
Do you find our sessions helpful?
你觉得这个疗程有用吗
I'm here because it's court-mandated.
我来这里只是因为是法庭强制的
No offense.
无意冒犯
None taken.
没事
If I vouch for your competency to parent your children today,
如果我今天担♥保♥了你抚养孩子的资格
would you come back?
你还会再来吗
If I said yes, would you do that?
如果我说是你会那么做吗
That's not really how it works.
事情其实不是这样的
They had no right to take my kids away.
他们无权带走我的孩子们
You violated the terms of your probation.
你违反了缓刑期的条例
I was abducted.
我被挟持了
The military investigation cleared us.
军方的调查已经澄清了
Any association with the criminal element
任何和犯罪有关的要素
was enough for social services I know.
对于社会福利部门已经足够 我知道
I know.
我知道
How many times are you gonna ruin our lives?
你要毁了我们的生活多少次
From now on, you're just the asshole who knocked up my mom.
从今以后 你只是把我妈肚子搞大的混♥蛋♥
Please.
求你了
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
The manager told me our former sheriff was on a bender.
经理告诉我我们的前警长在酗酒
Trashing the room.
搞乱房♥间
Playing with guns.
玩枪
How is that your business?
关你什么事
It's my uncle's motel.
这是我叔叔的汽车旅馆
Just leave me alone, would you?
让我一个人待着 可以吗
Get the fuck out of here! Go!
快滚开 滚
Please go.
求你走吧
You can't stay here.
你不能待在这里
Let me take you back to your place.
我带你回你家吧
No, I can't live there anymore.
不 我再不能住那里了
There's ghosts.
那有鬼魂
Even before you wrecked it, this dump is nowhere to live.
这地方都被你弄成这样 没法住了
Come on. Let's go for a ride.
来吧 带你去个地方
It's an old hunting cabin.
这是个旧的狩猎木屋
Hasn't been used in years, but the water still runs.
很多年没用了 但还通水
Whose is it?
这屋子是谁的
Who do you think?
你觉得是谁的
You really think your uncle is gonna let me stay here?
你真觉得你叔叔会让我住在这里吗
He won't know.
他不会知道的
How do you like it?
喜欢这里吗
Yeah.
是的
I thought you would.
就知道你会喜欢
No ghosts.
没有鬼魂
Does this hurt? Not anymore.
这里痛吗 现在不了
I hate that they did this to you.
我讨厌他们对你这么做
I had been meaning to get that tattoo removed anyway.
反正我早就想弄掉这个纹身了
Just wish it could always be like this.
真希望可以永远这样
Maybe one day.
也许某天会的
You okay?
你还好吗
No.
不
Hang on right there. He'll be with you in a moment.
站那儿别动 他马上就出来
You fuck.
贱♥货♥
We have a strict agreement with the Redbones.
我们和红骨帮有严格的协议
You keep your business on the reservation
你们在居留地里做生意
and we keep ours off it.
我们也不会越界
You are in breach of that agreement.
你们违反了协议
Yeah?
什么事
I just got to work, for fuck's sake.
我才刚开始工作 该死
Who's there?
谁在那
Shit.
靠
No. Okay. Don't do a fucking thing.
不 好 什么事都别做
I'm coming back to town.
我马上回去
Well, you can ask him yourself.
你可以自己问他
Things are going fantastic over here.
这里一切都进展得很顺利
This time you're buying. Okay.
这次你请客 好的
All right, all right, all right.
行 行 行
Great. Say hi to Carol for me.
很好 帮我向卡罗尔问好
Hey there, Calvin. What can I do you for?
好啊 加尔文 有什么能帮到你的吗
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表