剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
is for you to pull your head out of your ass.
你正视身边的问题
I don't understand.
我不懂
What the hell were you thinking shooting porn in Banshee?
在女妖镇拍色情电影你是怎么想的
You talked to Proctor.
你和普罗科特谈过了
He's getting tired of your fuckups.
他对你们这些傻♥逼♥厌烦了
And so am I.
我也是
I saw an opportunity to earn--
我发现了一个赚钱的机会
You need to get your priorities straight, boy.
小子 你要分清轻重缓急
Scrounging for chump change,
搜刮小钱
that's for niggers and spics.
那是黑鬼跟墨西哥佬干的事
Why the fuck are we still answering to this asshole anyway?
我们为什么还要听那个混♥蛋♥的呢
We have an army 10 times bigger than his.
我们的势力比他大的多
Because I say so.
因为我这么说了
There are some other reasons I don't want to get into,
还有其它我不想说的原因
but for your purposes, that's the only one you need.
但你只需要知道这一条就好了
Do you hear me?
你听懂了吗
I hear you.
明白了
No more fuck-ups.
别再搞砸了
No, sir.
不会了 先生
Good.
很好
Now get the fuck out of here before I miss lunch.
赶紧滚 别耽误我吃午饭
It's taco Tuesday.
周二吃玉米卷
Kai.
凯
I'm sorry, Miriam.
抱歉 米里亚姆
I can't legally do anything to make them release the body.
法律上我没法让他们把尸体还回来
Legally?
法律上
Since when has legal ever stopped you?
法律什么时候能阻止你了
I'll personally bring Rebecca home to you
一旦可以 我就会亲自
as soon as I possibly can, I promise.
把丽贝卡送回你身边 我保证
When Rebecca left us,
当丽贝卡离开我们时
I prayed that she'd return.
我祈祷她能回来
But when you took her in,
但你收留她以后
I knew that God had forsaken my prayers.
我就知道上帝将我的祈祷置若罔闻
Her blood is on your hands, Kai.
她的死都是你的错 凯
And for that, I will never forgive you.
因此 我永远都不会原谅你
You rescued me from that hellhole
你把从我从地狱里救出来
and the first place you bring me back is here?
第一件事就是带我来这儿吗
Baby, you heartless.
宝贝 你真无情
I think we could all use another drink.
我们都再喝一杯吧
This is an 18-year-old bottle of Glenlivet.
这是珍藏十♥八♥年♥的格伦利物威士忌
I've been saving it for a special occasion.
我是留着特殊场合喝的
Come on, Job.
来吧 贾伯
Drink up.
一口闷
I just need to get some rest.
我只是需要休息一下
Then I'm going to grab my take from Genoa,
然后拿我热那亚的分成
head back into the city,
之后回城里
maybe set myself up with a penthouse.
也许会给自己买♥♥个顶层公♥寓♥
What?
怎么了
Somebody better start talking now.
谁来赶紧说句话
Buying them off wasn't cheap.
收买♥♥他们可不便宜
Leo got away with the bag.
利奥带着钱走了
How much?
有多少
All of it.
全部
So after all that time, I got nothing.
所以到头来 我一无所有
You still got your place in the back, Job.
后面的房♥间还是你的 贾伯
No, he's not gonna stay in a back room.
不 他不能再住在那了
You're gonna come stay with me.
你来跟我一起住
I'm gonna take care of you.
我会照顾你的
The kids are away. It'll be quiet.
孩子们都不在 很安静的
And what about Gordon?
戈登怎么办
I lost track. Is he in or is he out?
我忘记了 他还在不在
Gordon didn't make it.
戈登没有挺过来
Thank you all for coming to get me.
谢谢你们去救我
Next time you can tell me why it took 20 months.
下次可以告诉我 为什么要等20个月才来
What the hell is this?
这他妈怎么回事
Lucas Hood.
卢卡斯·胡德
You're under arrest for the murder of Rebecca Bowman.
你因谋杀丽贝卡·鲍曼被捕了
Brock, is this a joke?
布罗克 这是开玩笑吗
Sir, I'm sorry,
先生 抱歉
but we have a warrant.
但我们有逮捕令
Brock, you know I didn't do it.
布罗克 你知道不是我♥干♥的
Yeah? Then maybe you want to tell me
是吗 那你跟我解释解释
how your blood ended up inside of her car.
为什么她的车里会有你的血
Nothing?
没话吗
And I'm guessing you have no idea how you knocked her up either.
看来你也不知道是怎么把她肚子搞大的吧
What?
什么
Yeah, Bunker, put the cuffs on this man.
没听错 邦克 把他拷上
Let's go.
我们走
Sir.
先生
Okay, wait a minute. This is--
好的 等等 这...
Hey. Cruz, stand down.
克鲁兹 退后
I said stand the fuck down.
我让你♥他♥妈♥的退后
Let's go. Get him in the car.
我们走 把他关车里去
It's okay.
没关系
Sorry.
抱歉
So, did I miss anything while I was gone?
我不在的时候 是不是错过了什么
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表