剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
You kill them because you're insane.
你杀他们是因为你疯了
It's all relative, right?
都是有联♥系♥的 对吗
Not really, no.
并不是
You think Satan speaks to you.
你以为撒旦跟你对话
There is no Satan.
根本就没有撒旦
Ergo, you're insane.
所以 你是疯了
You're not afraid of me, are you?
你不怕我 不是吗
Oh, don't take it personally.
不是针对你
I've just seen behind the curtain one too many times.
我只是太多次知道幕布后的秘密了
The curtain?
什么幕布
Yeah, you know, like "The Wizard of Oz".
对啊 像《绿野仙踪》
Turns out the big powerful wizard
有强大魔力的法师
is just smoke and mirrors,
结果只是烟雾和镜子
a delusional old fart with a few magic tricks.
一个会点儿把戏的老神经
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的吗
What's that?
怎么想的
I think you've taken down enough wizards to wonder
我觉得你已经抓了足够多的巫师
if maybe they know something that you don't.
发现可能他们知道一些你不知道的事
That maybe there are truths
也许除了你告诉自己的话以外
other than the ones you tell yourself.
还有其它的真♥相♥
And those truths
那些真♥相♥
have fucked you up so badly
让你遭受重创
that you don't even know when to be afraid.
你甚至都不知道什么时候去害怕了
It bothers you I'm not afraid.
我不害怕让你困扰
Makes you feel impotent,
让你觉得虚弱
less powerful.
没有那么强大了
You can't profile me.
你概括不出我
I don't have to.
我不需要
I already caught you.
我已经抓住你了
I like you, Veronica.
我喜欢你 维罗妮卡
But you're still gonna cut my heart out.
但你还是会把我的心挖出来的
Yes, I am.
是的
See what I mean?
所以你懂我说的了吧
Fucking insane.
他妈的神经病
What's wrong?
怎么了
I just got a call
我刚接到一个电♥话♥
about a handful of Calvin's guys dead at the clubhouse.
一群加尔文的人在俱乐部被发现死亡
Do you think Calvin did it? No, they're his guys.
你觉得是加尔文干的 不 都是他的人
But I think the Brotherhood is going to war.
我觉得兄弟会要开战了
And I don't want to have to worry about you
在我对付加尔文的时候
while I'm dealing with Calvin.
不想还要担心你的安危
You're not safe here at Brock's house anymore.
你在布罗克的房♥子这儿不安全了
I spoke to a friend in Dade County.
我和戴德郡的朋友说过了
He's a retired cop.
他是位退休的警♥察♥
He's got a place in Turnberry Isle.
他在坦伯利岛有个住处
You and Hank will be safe there for the time being.
你和汉克暂时在那里是安全的
It won't be for long. You don't get it.
不会太久的 你不明白
No matter where we run, as long as Calvin's breathing,
无论我们跑到那里 只要加尔文还活着
he's not gonna let me go.
他就不会放过我的
Yeah, it's me.
是我
I'm talking to your fucking voicemail again.
我他妈又一次给你留言
This is your last chance, Maggie.
这是你最后的机会 玛吉
Tell me where the fuck you are
告诉我你♥他♥妈♥的在哪儿
or I swear to God I will destroy--
不然我发誓会毁了
Call me back.
打给我
Oh, shit.
妈的
You really think I'll let this stand?
你真以为我会就这么过去吗
You stupid bitch. This will not fucking stand.
愚蠢的婊♥子♥ 这事他妈的不会过去的
I will fucking end you.
我他妈要宰了你
I will rip your fucking lungs out
我他妈要把你的肺扯掉
and I will strangle you with them.
然后活活憋死你
Calvin?
加尔文
Hello, Martin.
你好 马丁
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Jesus Christ.
苍天啊
Stupid gook motherfucker!
他妈愚蠢的亚洲佬
Senator Mitchum, thank you for seeing me.
参议员米彻姆 感谢你肯来见我
I figure if it wasn't important,
我想肯定是要紧事
you would have just called me.
不然你就直接给我打电♥话♥了
So what is it?
那么出什么事了
We had some complications.
出现了些并发症
We can't afford any complications,
我们不允许出现任何并发症
not with these people.
这些人不能有并发症
Or we both wake up strangled by our own tongues.
不然咱俩就休想有好日子过
I know that. That's why I'm here.
我明白 所以我才来找你
You're having production problems?
是生产环节出问题了吗
No, production is on schedule.
不 生产如期进行
I'm having personnel issues.
是人员方面出问题了
Sheriff's Department.
警♥察♥署
Hello.
有人吗
Check around back?
去周围看看
It's open.
门开了
We having company?
有人要来吗
Later.
稍后来
I'm not really dressed for it.
我还没换好衣服呢
I could use a drink if you're pouring.
如果你在倒酒 我也想喝点
What would you like?
你想喝什么
Whiskey, please.
威士忌 谢谢
You're really gonna make me
你还真让我用吸管
drink my last drink through a straw?
喝最后一杯酒啊
We both know if I untie you, you'll try to run.
咱俩都知道给你松绑了 你就想逃跑
Then I'll have to rough you up again
然后我还得动粗
to get you back on the table.
才能把你绑回桌上
And what would the neighbors think?
那邻居们会怎么想
Nothing. I'll check upstairs.
什么都没有 我去楼上看看
Okay.
好
So who's coming over?
那么谁会过来
Just some friends.
就几个朋友
You have a ritual.
你要举办仪式
Yeah.
没错
Upstairs is clear.
楼上什么都没有
She was here.
她来过这
Oh, shit.
该死
Well, she's not here now.
可现在人不在这
I wonder if this place has a basement.
我在想这地方有没有地下室
Satan didn't tell you to kill me. I just showed up.
撒旦无意让你杀我 我碰巧出现了而已
I can't let you live.
我不能放了你
Maybe I could just join you
或许我可以跟你和
and worship with you and your buddies.
你的兄弟们一起祭拜
No.
不行
Why not?
为什么
Because Satan doesn't exist, remember?
因为根本没有撒旦 记得吧
I'm pretty sure you said that.
我很确定你说过这话
Nothing more annoying than a psychopath
想和个疯子达成一致
who engages in Socratic debate.
真让人烦躁
Now what?
现在怎么办
You okay? What's wrong?
你没事吧 怎么了
You look beautiful.
你可真漂亮
Sorry, Kim. I'm not into girls.
抱歉 金姆 我对女的没兴趣
My name is Lilith.
我叫莉莉斯
No, it's not.
不 不对
You asked me how the sex was
我遇到德克兰时 你问过我
when I met Declan.
性♥爱♥的感觉如何
It was transcendent.
那感觉无与伦比
Like he was occupying my soul.
就像他侵占了我的灵魂
It was rape. No.
那是强♥奸♥ 不
You were a child.
你当时还是个孩子
And he made me a woman.
而他把我变成了女人
Hey, her car. What?
看 她的车 什么
Her car is in there.
她的车在里面
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表