剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
球手
第四季 第九集
告诉我这不是真的 斯宾塞
Tell me this isn't happening, Spencer.
你决定跟体育界
Don't tell me that you decided to take on
最有权力的组织之一较量
one of the most powerful organizations in all of sports.
是的
I did.
《球手》前情回顾
-他出局了 查尔斯 -我们需要里基
- He's out, Charles. - We need Ricky.
但如果这事出一点差错
If this blows up,
担责任完蛋的那个人就是你
you're the one that's gonna go down for it.
-搞什么 -起火了
- Come on! - Fire!
你们以为自己在做的事
There is a massive disconnect
和你们实际在做的事
between what it is you guys think you're doing
真的差太远了
and what you're actually doing.
给我们看看 你们打算向世界展示什么
Show us what you want the world to see.
我还有机会
There still a chance for me?
-你会在那大杀四方的 小子 -那你呢
-You're gonna kill it, kid. -What about you?
我要扳倒他们
I'm gonna take then down,
一点一点
brick by brick.
有一阵子没见了 哥哥
It's been a minute, big bro.
我很抱歉没早点来这儿
I'm sorry I didn't get down here sooner.
不是我不想
Not that I didn't want to come,
只是我不喜欢葬礼和墓地
it's just that funerals and cemeteries just aren't my thing.
但我们最好习惯它 我们已经变老了
Yeah, but fuck it, we better get used to it-- we're gettin' old.
我在变老了
Well, I'm getting old.
明天是全国签字日
You know, tomorrow is National Signing Day.
美国高三或高四学生与NCAA成员学校
签订高校竞技体育意向书的日子
我还记得你宣布学校的时候
I still remember when you declared.
爸爸高兴疯了
Dad was goin' crazy.
我为你感到骄傲
And I was so proud of you.
真可惜一切最后是那样结束
It's a real shame it all had to end the way it did.
去他妈的NCAA
Fuck the NCAA.
格兰维尔先生
Mr. Granville?
罗伯特·格兰维尔先生 对吗 你好吗
Mr. Robert Granville, right? How ya doin'?
不错 你呢
Not bad. How 'bout yourself?
好极了 你能拿一下吗
Fantastic. Can you hold this for a second?
你收到了传票
All right, you've been served.
给 请你喝杯美式咖啡
And here, have an Americano on me.
好好享受吧 我走了
All right, enjoy. I'm out.
斯宾塞·斯特拉斯莫 诉 NCAA
今天 我们俩要向他们宣战
Today you and I are gonna take the fight to 'em.
已经过了挺久的
It's been a long time comin'.
但俗话说得好...
But, as they say--
报应不爽
payback's a bitch.
我会再来见你的 兄弟
I'll catch you around, big bro.
浓眉凶猛
Fear the brow.
我喜欢浓眉哥 他是当代的比尔·拉塞尔
I love AD. He's a modern day Bill Russell.
你觉得我该养回一字眉吗
You think I should grow my unibrow back?
你怎么看 我原来是
What do you think? I had one.
像芝麻街的那个伯特 对吧
Like dude from Sesame Street? Like Bert, right?
-对 -但打扮得像个恋童癖
- Yeah. - But dressed like a pedophile.
你知道吗
You know what?
关于性侵犯的笑话已经没意思了
Jokes about sexual predation aren't funny anymore.
也许你有时候该看看新闻
Maybe you should check out the news sometime.
朋友们 近况如何
My homies! How goes it?
抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
没事
It's all good.
你好啊 伙计
What's shakin', pal?
好吧 希望你们没改变对我们提案的态度
OK, I hope you guys haven't changed your vibe about our pitch.
很抱歉 我们变了
I'm sorry to say we did.
但出于尊重 我想亲自告诉你
But out of respect, I wanted to tell you in person.
我逗你们的
I'm just fuckin' with y'all!
什么
What?!
你干嘛这样吓我
Why did you do that to me?
玩笑只有自己抛梗才有趣 对吧
Jokes are only funny when you're delivering the punchlines, huh?
对于喜剧来说 这个点也太早了
Funny motherfuckers, it's too early for the comedy.
你们到底为什么叫醒我们
Why in the hell did y'all wake us up?
事实是 我们喜欢你们的东西
The truth is, we loved what you guys pulled together.
它给了我们带来了一些更大的想法
And it gave us the idea for something bigger.
巨大
Huge.
我喜欢大 我们现在有共同语言了
I like big. Now you're talkin' our language.
欧文 杜兰特
Kyrie, KD,
小威 C罗
Serena, Cristiano Ronaldo--
我们做的 是让灵魂与球鞋合二为一
what we do is fuse the soul with the sole.
没有人能像我们一样
And nobody does it like us.
卢 把它们拿过来
Sweet Lou, grab 'em.
我们想要为你的滑板朋克小子们做些鞋子
What we wanna do is create the shoe for your skatepunk kids.
这些是Lab刚送来的
These just got back from the lab.
只是样鞋
They're just a sample.
我们很乐意听取你们的任何意见
We're open to any ideas you guys have.
但这才是一半
But that's just the half.
看看这个
Check this out.
看看这个 看看你
Look at this. Look at you!
看好了
Watch this.
不错
OK.
-太棒了 -我明白了
- That's pretty good! - I see what you're doing.
不管怎样 你们都要留下这个颜色
You guys should definitely keep the color, whatever you do.
就像嗑了迷幻药一样
It's like a DMT trip,
当你被飞过来的回旋镖打晕
when you're getting shot down the boomerang pipe really fast,
你就会...
you're goin' really--
我看出来你们没经历过了
I can tell by your faces, no.
抱歉 伙计们 我很抱歉
Sorry, guys. I'm so sorry.
这是联盟办公室打来的
This is the league office calling.
布鲁尔小姐
Ms. Brewer.
你确定你找对体育部的合伙人了吗
You sure you called the right ASM partner?
库特尔先生 你的搭档不接电♥话♥
Well, Mr. Krutel, your partner isn't responding
也不回短♥信♥或邮件
to calls, texts, or emails,
他让我别无选择 只能打扰你了
so he left me no choice but to bother you.
不打扰 我能帮你什么忙吗
OK, well, it's no bother. What can I help you with?
我想应该调换过来
I think it's the other way around.
好的 当然
OK, sure.
你能帮我什么忙呢
What can you help me with?
从你的俏皮话看来 你还不知道
I'm guessing from your comedic one-liners that you don't know.
-知道什么 -斯宾塞·斯特拉斯莫在今早
- Know what? - Spencer Strasmore filed a lawsuit
对NCAA提起了诉讼
against the NCAA this morning.
吸气
Breathe in--
呼气
exhale.
你看起来动作挺流畅的啊 老哥
You're lookin' pretty fluid there, big brother.
对 虽然我希望拉沙德
I am fluid. Though I wish Rashard
能是一个22岁的亚洲按♥摩♥女
were a 22-year-old Asian massage girl.
-那就更好了 -我能做到 钱够的话
- That would be better. - I can make that happen. For a price.
不 不要亚洲按♥摩♥
No, no, no. No Asian massage.
你最后会中风并且花半年时间...
You'll end up having a stroke and spending an extra six months--
-操 -操什么 你的肾吗
- Well, fuck! - Fuck what? Your kidney?
不 电视
No, the TV.
拉沙德 把声音开大
Rashard, turn it up, will ya?
...内部腐♥败♥
--is intrinsically corrupt.
NCAA用反诉斯特拉斯莫做出了回应
The NCAA has responded by countersuing Strasmore,
声称他依靠安德森兄弟资金
claiming that intent to purchase the rights for USC sports
购买♥♥南加大电视转播权的行为
with the financial backing of the Anderson brothers
违反了他的受托责任
has breached his fiduciary responsibilities.
启动飞机 我们要去碾死这笔交易
Fire up the jet! We're gonna turn this deal to roadkill.
还要倒回去 再碾两次
And back over it-- twice!
早上好啊 杰瑞特一家
Good morning, good morning, Jerrets!
你好吗 宝贝
What's up, babe?
你们都发誓要沉默还是怎么了
Y'all take a vow of silence or something?
我要做杯冰沙
I'm gonna make myself a smoothie.
-真棒 你们想要吗 -好啊
- Yeah. Y'all need a smoothie? Y'all want one? - Yeah, sure.
我要草莓香蕉的
You know, I want a strawberry-banana,
再帮我加点那上面的那些玩意儿
and you can mix some of that shit right there into it.
我今天感觉挺壮的
I feel like gettin' nice and swole up today.
-这个吗 -对
- This here? - Yeah.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表