剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
球手
第四季 第二集
洛杉矶可以是个阴暗的地方 老兄
L.A. can be a dark place, brother,
但对我来说 还要更糟
but for me it's something much worse.
《球手》前情提要
有谣言说 你在寻找资金扩张
Word on the street is, though, you're looking for funds to expand.
代理 托越野 自行车越野
Athletes, Motocross, BMX.
能坐人的东西我都能卖♥♥得掉
If you can ride it, I can sell you on it.
打扰一下 各位
Excuse me, everybody!
我叫查尔斯·格林 是新的经理
My name is Charles Greane, the new GM.
我们的饭碗到底保不保得住
Are our jobs safe? Yes or no?
像我以前说的 我再说一遍
But like I said before, and I'll say it again,
杰森·安托罗蒂
我退役了
I am retired.
有个孩子我想让你见见
There's this kid I need you to check out.
他妈妈是我家的老朋友
His mom's an old friend of the family.
他们只是需要点指导 没什么坏事
They just need some guidance, that's all. Nothing shady.
有请 帕克·琼斯
Behold... Parker Jones.
他是黑人
He's black.
他是人皮包着的钞票山
This boy is money wrapped in skin.
我们不回去了
We're not going back to Miami.
我们要留在这 做成那笔生意
We're gonna stay here, we're gonna make that deal.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much!
悠着点
Easy.
这绝对会很棒的
This is gonna be great.
雷吉 别这么害羞
Reggie, don't be insecure.
跟男人说我想你没关系的
There's nothing wrong with telling a man you miss him.
我才没说想你 斯宾塞
I ain't said I miss you, Spencer.
我说 我发现你和你的光头伙伴不见了
I said I noticed you and your cue ball partner have been missing.
不 我们来你们的故乡阳光南加州了
We ain't missin'. We're here in your hometown of sunny SoCal,
来扩展安德森的业务
we're expanding our ASM footprint.
是
I see that.
我们收到你们的冲浪经典赛请柬了
We got your invite to the Surf Classic.
你喜欢那个冲浪板吗 很原创吧
You like the board? Pretty original, right?
我说黑人不冲浪
I say black people don't surf,
但维农觉得找到自己真正的使命了
but Vern thinks he found his true calling.
我打赌维农肯定和凯利·斯雷特一样帅
I betcha Vern looks like Kelly Slater on that thing.
切 他才不是凯利·斯雷特
Shit, he ain't no Kelly Slater.
他看上去像吃了个凯利·斯雷特
He look like he ate Kelly Slater.
雷吉 你在跟谁说话
Hey, Reg! Who you talkin' to?
斯宾塞
Spencer.
你和他说了我们要去吗
You tell him we comin' out there?
你们要来看比赛吗
You guys coming to the tourney?
不 我们要检查之前的500万投资
No, we comin' to check out our five mil investment.
跟维农说那可是我
Remind Vernon that it's me,
有点信心
and have a little bit of trust,
好好当你们的匿名合伙人
and you guys be good silent partners--
重点在"匿名"上
with an emphasis on the "silent."
去他妈的
Fuck that, man.
你知道信任不是我的长处
You know trust ain't one of my specialties.
雷吉 一切都会好的
Reggie, everything is gonna be fine.
我刚签了个可口可乐大单子
I just signed a big Coke deal
准备当作筹码去赞助
that I'm gonna leverage into a sponsorship
冲浪频道和世界冲浪联盟
with the Surf Channel and an acquisition of the WSL.
别紧张 兄弟 我跟你闹着玩呢
Yo, man, relax. Chill, man, I'm just fuckin' with you.
我们来是因为维农在综合卡弗高中的球衣
We're comin' out 'cause Vernon gettin' his number retired
要退役了
at General Carver High.
真是好消息
That's amazing news!
替我祝贺他
Wish him congratulations for me
来时告诉我 我去接你们
and tell me when you guys get in, I'll pick you up.
难道你不爱这满满的能量吗
Don't you fuckin' love this energy?
天呐 谁还需要迈阿密
Holy shit, who needs Miami?
让我想起自己的童年
This reminds me of my fuckin' childhood.
只不过我的大部分童年都在床上度过
Except my childhood I spent mostly laying in bed,
关着灯 放斯金纳德的唱片
black light on, Skynyrd on the turntable.
我很高兴你喜欢嘈杂混乱
Well, I'm glad chaos was your creature comfort,
因为不像你 我的童年没有嗑药和创伤
because I, unlike you, never grew up high and traumatized.
你最好赶紧适应
Well, you better get used to it,
因为兰斯崩溃了
because Lance is having a meltdown.
莱恩 你个小混球
Ryan, you little motherfucker,
这可不是维特根斯坦的主张
this is not a proposition from Wittgenstein.
好吗 这是个简单的要求
All right, lads. This is a simple, fucking request.
找到帕克 让他接电♥话♥
Find Parker, get him on the fucking phone
我好跟他说话
so that I can speak to him.
我挂了 有大人来了
I gotta go. There's some grownups here, all right.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
早上好[德语]
Guten tag.
发生什么了 兰斯
What's goin' on, Lance?
我们遇上大♥麻♥烦了
We got a big problem.
帕克不见了
Parker's missing.
什么意思 是需要贴寻人启示的那种消失
What do you mean? Like "face on a milk carton" missing,
还是"我不想和我老婆说话"那种
or "I just don't want to call my wife" missing?
他昨天发短♥信♥给我
I got a text from him yesterday
说他玩滑板玩得累瘫了
telling me he wiped out skateboarding.
今天我给他打电♥话♥ 但他不接
I call him today to check how he is-- kid won't take my calls.
我们有个价值上百万奖金的全球广♥告♥
We've got a global campaign worth millions,
可口可乐在赞助他 他必须冲浪去
Coca-Cola's sponsoring him-- he's gotta surf!
他签了合同
He signed a contract.
我们有广♥告♥ 横幅 汽水瓶
We've got commercials, banners, soda cans,
但他得下海啊
but he's gotta fucking surf.
整个计划是建立在他冲浪的基础上
The whole deal is predicated on the kid fucking surfing
在这个该死的经典赛上
at the fucking Classic.
我问你
Let me ask you a question.
他以前也这样在危机时候跳票吗
Does he typically abandon you in times of crisis like this?
我们之间像父子一样
We got like a father-son relationship,
但他是个特别的父亲 我是个特别的儿子
except he'd like a different father, I'd like a different son.
-很复杂 -让我们来吧
- It's complex. - Let us intervene.
我们对付有天赋
We are uniquely qualified to deal with
却叛逆的人很有经验
very talented and delinquent people.
因为他有天赋 我不墨守成规
Because he's talented, and I'm delinquent.
这主意不错 因为如果让我找到他
That's not a bad idea, because if I catch up with him,
我会用冲浪板插他菊花
that surfboard is going up his ass.
交给我们吧
We got you.
学学我在大赛前会做的事情
Just do what I do before big games.
什么
What's that?
用头撞更衣室柜子
Bang my head against a fuckin' locker.
我爱搬家 尤其是和你一起 宝贝
I love moving day! Especially with you, babe.
这个搬进主卧
That goes through there, in the master.
大伙儿 这个也搬进主卧
Oh, fellas, that's going to the master, too.
错了 这给住客房♥的TTD
Wrong. That goes in the guesthouse with TTD.
-没错 -T要那个干什么
- Yes! - What T need with that?
那可是4万美金的床垫
That's a $40,000 mattress!
你就不能让我睡个好觉吗
Let a nigger rest in comfort.
你再不闭嘴我就让你一睡不醒
You gonna rest in peace, you keep talkin'.
如果你真的认为那张
If you really think that shit
你操过那么多野鸡的床垫
that you fucked all your little Ho's on
能进我的房♥间 那你真是疯了
is coming into my bedroom, you lost your mind.
我要帮里基说句话
In all fairness to Rick,
我从没见过他和别的女人在那床上
I never saw him with another girl on that bed
-直到他遇见你 -TTD 闭嘴
- till he met you, Amber. - TTD? Shut the fuck up.
除了你我没有过别人 宝贝
I mean, that's nobody before you, babe.
这就好像我说你是我的初恋一样胡扯
That's as accurate as me saying there was nobody before you.
但我最好是你最后一个
But you best know there's no one after me.
说得对
You damn right.
我也不需要别人
And I don't want nor need anybody else,
你猜怎么着 TT
so you know what, TT,
床垫归你了
mattress is yours.
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
我会爱护它的
You know I'm gonna take care of it.
太恶心了
So disgusting.
你看不看得见你的老二啊
Can you even see your dick?
杰森·安托罗蒂
我拿出来的时候就看见了
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表