剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
I would not lie to you. You're too important to our business.
能见见他们吗
Are they around for a meet?
当然 要不你今天来办公室吧
Yeah. Why don't you come by the office today.
-没问题 乔 -太好了
- I'm already there, Joe. - Great.
能把手♥机♥还给我吗
'K. Can I have my phone back?
不能 我刚把它轰成渣了
I can't. I just shot it into a million pieces.
该死
Damn, son!
你的脚上是长了蹼还是什么
You grow webs on your feet or somethin'?
你破了自己的最佳纪录
You smashed your own PB.
只是为了钱 爸爸 一如既往
Just motivated by the money, Pops. Same as always.
最好只是这个
That better be all that's pushin' you.
你说什么
What'd you say?
只是说我刚在说的话
I'm just sayin' what I'm sayin'.
我的身体是座神庙 一直都是 永远会是
My body's a temple. Always has been, always will be, pop.
亲爱的 快准备一下
Baby. Come on, get ready,
要去怀特家[白人们]的烧烤会了
we got a barbecue with the Whites.
为什么总是要扯上种族呢 亲爱的
Now, why has it always gotta be about race, sweetie?
不 爸爸 这是他们的名字
No, Pops, that's their name.
怀特 怀特家的烧烤会
The Whites. The Whites' barbecue?
我们要烧烤白人了吗
We barbecuin' white folks now?
你最好弄点辣味抹料腌他们
You better get you some of that spicy-ass rub,
因为白人可没黑人
'cause you know that white meat ain't as flavorful
-那么有滋味 -谁说要带你去了
- as this dark meat, baby. - Who says you even rollin'?
拜托 伙计 你得让我去
Come on, man, you gotta let me go!
怀特家到底是谁
Who the hell are the Whites, anyway?
搞科技的
Some tech dude.
给狗做了个玩伴配对的应用
Made an app that matches dogs for playdates.
就像给狗用的Tinder吗
So, like Tinder for dogs?
对 但配对总会给操
Yeah, but they always down to fuck.
妈的 大家天天剽窃我的好点子啊
Damn, man! People keep stealin' all my good ideas!
真的 操
For real! That's some bullshit.
听起来那些滑板小子的让你焦头烂额了
Sounds like those skate brats are runnin' you ragged, huh?
简直太难管了
Dude, it's like herding stoned cats.
如果我能找到这些小混♥蛋♥
If I could track down these little fuckers,
至少回报是值得的
at least the payoff will be worth it.
乔瑟夫 听起来你好像找到了你的使命
You know, Joseph, it sounds like you found your calling.
天呐 我希望不是
God, I hope not.
-和那两兄弟相处得怎么样 -很好
- How'd it go with the brothers? - It's all good.
他们刚发消息说同意加入
They just texted me they are in.
钱已经准备好了
Money in the bank, and ready to play.
这是个好消息
That's great news.
同时 我会在这里
Meanwhile, I'll be here
把船驶离冰山
steering the ship away from the iceberg.
站住 不
Hey! No, no, no, no.
那些不是新设计 拿回来
Those aren't the new design. Take 'em back.
-把那些扔掉 -做个冰山 乔瑟夫
- Throw those out. - Be the iceberg, Joseph.
-成为冰山 -什么意思
- Be the iceberg. - What does that even mean?
意思就是... 我也不知道
It means... I don't know what the fuck it means.
我能说的是 一切结束之后
I can tell you this: When it's all said and done,
我们要喝一杯 我的朋友
you and I are gonna raise a glass, my friend.
我不再喝酒了 我戒了
I don't drink anymore. I quit.
-逗你的 -等等
- Ha ha ha! I'm kidding. - Hold on.
不 别把我...
No, don't put me on ho--
虽然不是官方的
While it's not official,
一个匿名消息源向我们证实
an anonymous source confirmed to us
昆西·克劳福德已经做出了加入
that Quincy Crawford has made a verbal commitment
俄亥俄州立的口头承诺
to play for the Buckeyes.
-太好了 -好吧
- Yeah! - All right!
闭嘴
Hey, shut the fuck up!
这对俄亥俄州来说是一个巨大的胜利
This is a huge win for Ohio State...
-是谁 -你知道是谁
- Yo, who this? - You know who this is.
-你到底去哪儿了 -玩全地形车
- Where the hell you been? - Just gettin' dirty on these ATVs.
下次你一定要来试试
You gotta come try it next time.
特别爽 怎么了
It'll get you right. What up?
俄亥俄州立 昆西
Ohio State, Q, Ohio State.
-就是这么了 -那个啊
- That's what up. - Oh, that.
是 我跟他们说了他们想听的
Yeah. I guess I told 'em what they wanted to hear,
就像其他对我示好的学校一样
like everyone else who flashin' me love.
-你明白吗 -其他谁
- You feel me? - Everyone who?
不是你 但叔叔
Not you. But Unc,
我在俄亥俄州立的体育馆遇见了勒布朗
I met LeBron at The Shoe.
那家伙超有魅力 现在还在跟我发短♥信♥
This dude's mad charming. I mean, he still text me.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
你不能拒绝皇帝
You don't say no to the King.
你能 昆西
Yes, Q, you do.
在这种情况下 你得说不
In this case you say no. You say hell no.
我跟他说我会去那 是在你带着
I told him I'd love to go there before you came back
那些交易什么的回来之前
on the scene with all your suss-ass deals and shit.
但这是老消息了
But that's old news.
现在我们得等签约日
Last I heard, we're waiting till Signing Day.
操 他们一定听说了我们去南加大
Shit, they must have heard about our trip to USC
-所以放出风声 -那可有点操蛋
- and leaked it. - That's fucked.
是的 昆西 非常操蛋
Yes, it is, Q. Massively.
这会毁了我们的交易
All right? It's about to sink our deal.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
这可事关你的钱
This is your money we're talking about.
你想让我参与这笔交易 没问题
You wanted me in on this deal, I'm in.
但如果有不必要的事需要解决
But if you got loose ends you gotta take care of,
你就给我解决掉
you gotta take care of 'em.
听见了吗
Hear me?
我们在哥伦布停一下
We gotta make a quick stop to Columbus.
爽啊
Oh, yeah.
所以...你也打橄榄球吗
So, were you in the league, too?
对 我在加拿大的大联盟
Yeah, CFL. It's in Canadia.
是吗 我们刚在温哥华买♥♥了栋湖边别♥墅♥
Oh, really? We just bought a lake house in Vancouver.
-真的假的 -对
- Word? - Yeah.
欢迎你和里基随时来做客
You and Ricky are welcome anytime.
谢谢...吗
Thank you?
是独♥立♥的别♥墅♥吗 没人能听到你尖叫的那种
Is it all isolated? Like no one can hear you scream?
很多人都没意识到
You see, most people don't realize that...
从下半身积聚的很多能量
all of the energy's generated from the lower body...
需要在胯部爆发出来 释放掉
and that you gotta sort of explode... from the hips.
现在我明白你的帅气儿子是继承的谁了
Well, now I can see where your handsome son gets it from.
亲爱的 他才得了我的一半真传
Oh, honey, I only gave him half of it.
他才上台一年
He's only been in for a year.
-我们要给他时间 -没错
- We have to give him time. - Right.
的确 特朗普和正常人不一样
I mean, sure, Trump is an eccentric,
但我们的很多伟大领袖不也是
but so were so many of our great leaders.
想象一下林肯要是有推特吧
Okay. Imagine if Lincoln had Twitter.
什么
What?
或者泰迪·罗斯福有阅后即焚
Or Teddy Roosevelt had Snapchat.
但他在让我们前进
But he is moving us forward,
其他的只是插曲罢了
and the rest is just noise.
我是说 你得看到
I just mean you have to look at
他为我们这样的人都做了什么
what he's doing for people like us.
-我们这样的人吗 -对
- Like-- like us? - Yeah!
对 我们
Yeah, like us.
对 白手起家的成功美国人们
Yeah, successful, self-made Americans.
对 不能恨我们想留住自己的钱啊 对吧
Yeah. Don't hate us for wanting to keep our money, right?
拜托 我们努力工作
Yeah, come on. We work hard,
赚到堆成山的钱
we got rich as fuck
靠的是自己的汗水和血泪
on the backs of our own sweat and tears,
他想让我们这样的人保住自己的劳动果实
and he wants to let people like us keep the fruits of our labor.
我觉得这是全国人♥民♥都该支持的
I think that's something that the whole country can get behind.
你看 我们从没求过谁
Lookit, we didn't ask for any handouts.
靠的都是自己的拼搏 所以其他人也能做到
We did it by grinding it out, and so can everybody else.
是 我都看到你手上的老茧了
Yeah, I can see the calluses on your hands.
看 这就是我爱你的地方 里基
See, that's what I love about you, Rick.
你懂 你们很多人可不是
You get it. A lot of you don't.
是 被你看穿了
I get it. You got me.
里基·杰瑞特正是他需要的人
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表