剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
球手
第四季 第七集
电♥话♥来了 你好 教练
Here we go. Hey, Coach!
我刚跟校务委员会见完面
I just got off with the Board of Regents.
-他们怎么说 -不不不
- What'd they say? - No, no, no.
-他们在对什么说不呢 -对你
- What could they say no to? -To you.
《球手》前情提要
两个亿
Two hundred million dollars.
这是我们大学十年转播权如今的市场价
That's the market price for a ten-year deal with us these days.
我梦到咱们的公♥司♥被陨石砸了
I dreamt our business cratered.
但那促使我梳理了剩余的候选名单
That got me combing through our remaining roster,
然后我看到了非法文明 很原创
and I came across Illegal Civ. They're raw.
我们要是吃饱肚子 能听的清楚得多
We hear a whole lot better with food in our stomachs.
你知道罗斯科炸鸡吗
Yeah, do you know Roscoe's?
没问题 待会见
Done. See you soon.
操
Dammit!
我很欢迎你再考虑一下里基的事
I would appreciate if you would reconsider your stance on Ricky.
我是认真想替你打这赛季的
I'm serious about suiting up for you this season.
我有坏消息 我谈不拢合同
I got bad news. I couldn't make the deal.
-他们开价太高了 -如果我是你
- They wanted too much money. - If I was you,
我就会想个办法谈拢合同
I'd figure out a way to make the deal with them.
因为我跟你了
Because you and me already got one.
谢谢
Thank you.
-舒展你的肛♥门♥ -我亲爱的安德森兄弟
- ...dilate your asshole. - Mi hermanos Andersones.
别来无恙啊 你们还好吗
Como esta? How you boys feelin'?
小心带礼物的斯特拉斯莫
Beware of Strasmore's bearing gifts.
我很确定话不是这么说的 布雷特
Quite sure that's not how the saying goes, Bret.
当医生给你移植一个新肾脏时
When they give you a new kidney,
他们会把旧的留在你身体里
they leave the old one inside of you,
就像一辆破烂二手车
so it's like a shitty used car
永久地停在你杂草丛生的生命之坪上
permanently parked on the overgrown lawn on your life.
至少你还有个兄弟愿意给你捐肾
At least you have a brother who was willing to give you one.
这都能上ESPN的纪录片频道了
That's some 30 for 30 shit right there.
愿意吗 这是我花两百万买♥♥来的
Willing? He sold it to me for two million fuckin' bucks.
一百八 你个抠逼
One point eight, ya cheap fuck.
你猜怎么着 我还卖♥♥便宜了呢
And guess what? It wasn't worth it.
好吧 这故事突然有点变味了
Well, the story just became a lot less uplifting.
你想干嘛 斯宾塞
What do you want, Spencer? What do you want?
别告诉我你是来找个冤大头
And please do not tell me you're here lookin' for a bailout
把你从冲浪那个烂摊子里救出去
for that surf nightmare you sunk yourselves into.
不 我是来给你们一个
No, I have come here to offer you an opportunity
成为传媒巨头的机会
to become media titans.
就你继承的那个公共频道吗
On the public access channel you inherited?
我见过的鱼缸都比那频道更吸引人
Fish tanks! I've seen fish tanks more riveting.
没错 因此我要重新包装它
Exactly. Which is why I'm rebranding it
并把节目重心移回橄榄球上
and we are gonna pivot back to football.
你觉得你能买♥♥下NFL转播权吗
You think you can buy NFL rights?
不 现在NFL的收视率骤降
No. The NFL ratings are taking a nosedive.
-但你知道什么很稳吗 -熟♥妇♥毛♥片♥吗
- But you know what's not? - Mommy porn?
大学橄榄球 布雷特
College football, Bret.
你该找个医生治治了
You should see somebody about that.
-哪个大学 -南加大
- So which college? - USC.
十二校联盟的合同快到期了
Pac-12 deal is ending,
我们要给他们一个无法拒绝的好价
and we're gonna lock 'em down with a bid they can't refuse.
那"我们"打算出多少钱
And how much are "we" planning to bid?
两个亿 买♥♥断十年
200 over ten years.
拜托
Come on.
亿 两个亿吗
Fucking million? 200 million?
你飞到这儿就为了和我们说这个吗
That's the deal you flew out here to dazzle us with?
-我们有什么优势 -优势就是
- Where is the upside? - The upside...
我手里握着一个上亿的
is a billion-dollar secret that I have been sitting on
关乎他们美好前程的秘密
about the big, bright future of their program.
-接着说 -对
- Go on. - Yeah, go on.
如果我告诉你地球上最厉害的运动员
What if I told you that the greatest athlete on the planet
将做出震♥惊♥全♥球♥的决定呢
is gonna shock the world with his decision.
勒布朗要回去上大学了
LeBron is goin' back to college.
不 这是一个新皇
No, this is a new king.
再猜猜有多少人知道他要去哪
And guess how many people know where he's headed?
-只有你吗 -没错 而且会继续这样
- Just you? - Yeah, and it's gonna stay that way.
上亿美元的内♥幕♥消息就在眼前 伙计
Billion-dollar insider info right now, boys.
这可真是空手套白狼啊
That is floppin' around in the mud.
我早知道你不干净 没想到能是这样
I knew you were dirty, I didn't know you were this dirty.
还是比不过NCAA 布雷特
Well, no dirtier than the NCAA, Bret.
你就不担心把自己的名声和未来
You're not worried about betting your name and future
押在一个青少年的承诺上吗
on the word of a teenager?
看我的脸 这是担心的表情吗
Look at my face. Do I look worried?
就诊期间我的律师会跟你联♥系♥
The lawyer will be in touch while I vet.
现在滚吧
Now get out.
你们俩吃药时都更讨人喜欢
Like you both more when you're medicated.
我需要那个
I need that.
我需要来点 好
I need to go. Oh, OK.
多点 再多点
Go deep, go deep.
是谁那么聪明出主意给他们买♥♥炸鸡
Yeah, well, whose brilliant idea was it to get them fried chicken
好像他们是公园里的鸽子一样
like they're pigeons in a park?
因为我是黑人 我就该知道炸鸡的事吗
Because I'm black I'm supposed to know about chicken?
杰茜 表格在你那里吗
Jesse, hey, you have that spreadsheet?
行 那也等我一会儿
OK, yeah, I need one minute, too.
这里都没有人听我的
Nobody listens to me around here.
更像是大家都厌倦了你发号♥施令
More like everybody's tired of listening to your ass.
很抱歉 但我们不再代理...
I'm sorry, but we no longer rep--
等等
Hold on!
让对方先等一等
Put that fuckin' call on hold.
我们不再代理谁了 是谁打来的电♥话♥
Who do we no longer rep, and who is that on the phone?
耐克的雅尼
It's Yanni from Nike.
他打电♥话♥询问奈贾是否有空做一个新广♥告♥
He's calling about Nyjah's avail for a new campaign.
给我 电♥话♥给我
Gimme that. Gimme that!
你好 雅尼 我的好兄弟
Hey, Yanni, my man.
我是乔·库特尔
It's Joe Krutel.
乔 乔 我们认识吗
Joe! Joey! We know each other?
我是X运动的新任创意总监和老板
I'm the new creative director and owner of Sports X.
有什么能为你效劳吗
How can I help you?
-你需要什么 -我需要和奈贾谈谈
- What do you need? - I gotta get with Nyjah.
关于滑板线广♥告♥我有个超酷的主意
I got an idea for a dope new SB campaign,
但我得抓紧 奈贾在吗 他有空吗
but I gotta move quick. Is he around and avail?
天呐 真不幸
Oh, God, unfortunately
这真是个喜忧参半的消息
that's both great and awful.
他现在不在
He's not.
他家里有人去世了
He had a death in the family.
-太糟糕了 -是啊
- No! - Yeah.
你知道他的威玛犬波比吗
You know his Weimaraner, Bobby?
-不是吧 -波比被一辆垃圾车撞了
- Not Bobby! - Yeah. Bobby got hit by a garbage truck.
-已经不在了 -太糟糕了
- He is no more. - Dude! That's awful.
也许我可以给他送点东西
Maybe I can send him something.
不 我觉得不用
Uh, no. I don't think you should.
那只会重新揭开伤口
It'll only reopen the wounds.
-你明白吗 -我为这个孩子和他的狗
- Know what I mean? - Fuck! I feel bad for the kid.
感到难过 但我得挂了
And the dog. But I gotta jump.
我需要再找个新人
I gotta chase down another piece of talent.
也许我能帮上忙
Well, maybe I can help with that.
你们还有谁
Who else ya got?
如果你们做一个不那么以明星为中心
What if you do less of a star-centric face campaign
而是更侧重于文化革命的广♥告♥呢
and it's more about a cultural revolution,
-一个团体 -好 什么团体
- a whole clique. - OK, what clique?
非法文明
Illegal Civilization.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
那些孩子就是禽兽
Those kids are animals.
你知道兰斯带他们去彪马开会的时候
You know they upper-decked the Puma offices
他们把屎拉在马桶水箱里吗
when Lance brought them in for a general?
那是在我们让他们上
That was before we put them through
我们的特训学校之前
our specialized finishing school.
-真的假的 -真的
- No shit? - For real.
不骗你 你对我们的生意太重要了
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表