剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
So, would you do me a favor and talk to him?
我很乐意 杰达 但不行
I would love to, Jayda, but I can't.
那违反我NFL执照的规定
It goes against the rules of my NFL registration.
但你随时可以找我
But I'm here-- for you.
聊天 发短♥信♥ 怎么都行
Talking, text-- whatever you need.
-好 我可能真会找你 -好
- Great, I may take you up on that. - Great.
今天有冲浪经典赛 你想去看看吗
Surf Classic's today. Think we should check it out?
就是送冲浪板的那事吗
That's that surfboard invite we got?
对 我在考虑学冲浪
Yeah. Thinking about giving it a try.
不要
Don't.
我都不知道我♥干♥嘛问你
I don't even know why I try with you, man.
你没平衡感的
You got no balance.
-你好啊 查克 -你好
- What up, Chuck? - What's happenin'?
谢谢你们的欢迎礼物
Thank you for the "Welcome to L.A." Watch.
很高兴你那大粗手还能戴上啊
Just glad it fit your big-ass wrist.
查克 你来这边办事的吗
Chuck. You trollin' the neighborhood?
不算
Ha! Not exactly.
-但你这里真不错 -是
- Hell of a hood, though. - Yeah.
看这栋房♥子
Damn, what a house!
哪天我能跟我老婆买♥♥一栋多好
Be great to get me and the missus something like this one day.
那边隔着四栋就有间待售的 1250万
They're selling one four doors down. It's for sale. 12.5.
-就1250万吗 -没错
- Oh, that's all, 12.5? - Yeah.
有点超出我的预算了
Little out of my price range.
你要是干得好就不会 经理大人
Not if you make the right decisions, G.M.
-现在经理挣很多的 -是啊
- They make bank nowadays. - Yeah.
你这么说挺有意思 这就是我来的原因
It's funny you say that. That's why I'm here.
是为了生意吗
This is business?
-杰森没提吗 -一点没提
- Jason didn't mention it? - Nah. Not a peep.
伙计 你脑袋最近怎么样了
Hey, man, how's your head feelin' lately?
我的脑袋吗 都是旧事了
My head? Just a memory, baby.
好吧 我想跟你聊聊复出的事
All right. I wanted to talk to you about playing again.
鉴于上次我们俩聊这个话题
And since the last time me and you went down that road
弄得有点关系紧张
things got a little funky between us,
我这次想亲自过来
I wanted to come do it in person.
老兄 没事的
Shit, man, it's all good, all right?
如果我复出 我也想像马肖恩·林奇那样
And if I do come back, I want to be like Marshawn Lynch,
找合适的机会
you know, be in the right situation.
如果我们说的是在加州 跟着你打球
So if we talkin' about playin' in Cali, with you,
-那我有兴趣 -很好 我也有兴趣
- then I'm interested. - Great. I'm interested, too.
这对戈夫可能很棒 你看过那小子传球没
Could be great for Goff. You seen this kid throw?
他在口袋散了以后的传球意识也不错
Yes, he got good pocket presence, too. He's good.
但你也知道我是新官上任
But you know I'm new with this whole GM thing,
喜欢做功课 所以我不能厚此薄彼
and I like to do my homework, so I can't be playing favorites.
-厚此薄彼吗 -对 所以我
- Favorites? - Yeah, that's why I wanted
才想过来跟你当面聊聊
to come down here and speak to you face-to-face,
保证没有误会
so there'd be no misunderstanding.
因为你要是想来打球
Because in order for this whole thing to happen,
我得看你试训
I'm gonna need to see you work out.
看我试训 当我是个临时球员那样吗
You need to see me work out? Like I'm a walk-on?
你介意那样吗
You got a problem with that?
我不介意试训
I ain't got a problem with workin' out.
你就是介意试训 我看出来了
You do got a problem with it. I can see it.
我介意试训 没错
I got a problem with workin' out. Yeah, you right.
看到了吧 行
See that? OK. And you know what?
我拿着我的罂粟籽贝果走人好了
I'm gonna take my poppy seed bagels and go.
别忘了你的奶油干酪
Don't forget your cream cheese.
这本来是我们的奶油干酪 里基
This was our cream cheese, Ricky!
我以为你想要那份工作呢
I thought you wanted the damn job.
你就快该找新工作了
You're gonna need a new job in a second.
欢迎来到加州亨廷顿海滩
Welcome to Huntington Beach, California.
今天是冲浪经典赛决赛日
It's finals day at the Surf Classic.
我是你们的主持 而今天
I am your voice, and today,
我们就要迎来新的冠军
we are gonna crown our champion,
并对比赛进行实时直播
as we go right to live action.
淡定
Calm down.
-妈的 我很淡定好吧 -天呐
- Jesus. Fuck, I am calm. - Jesus.
我内心很淡定的
On the inside I'm calm.
我们支持我们的客户 战斗到底
We support our guys, we fight to the death,
然后让他们做出自己的决定
and we let our guys make their own choices.
我们的命运就是命运
Our fate is our fate.
是啊 真棒
Yeah, yeah. That's great.
知道吗 我指天发誓 有时候
You know? Sometimes, I swear to God, honestly,
我真想用一个蛋
I would give my left nut
去换自己当个第三世界的法♥西♥斯♥胖独♥裁♥者
to be a chubby, Third-World fascist dictator,
不给任何人一点选择
not give anybody any options.
他在乐个什么
What's he so happy about?
那边
Ah, there we go.
看呐 戴着可口可乐的帽子
Oh, look at that. Wearing the Coke hat.
早上好啊 两位大丑蛋
Top o' the mornin' to you pair of ugly pricks!
谢天谢地 那小子比你们有脑子
Thank God the boy has got more brains than you, eh?
我们也知道他更有才 对吧
And we know he's got more talent. Don't we?
来看看他能不能展现出来
Let's see if he brought it.
-你们还是穿得太隆重了 -隆重吗
- Still overdressed. - Overdressed?
真棒 完美的浪
Yeah. Perfect wave.
完美的表现
Perfect ride!
那就是我们的完美一天
And that is a perfect day in our world.
-真漂亮 -很棒
- Beautiful. - Very nice.
获得第三名的是 莱恩·布朗
Third place goes to Lyon Brown!
同志们 幸会 今天不错吧
Comrades, good to see you. What a day.
获得第二名的是 彼得·史密斯
In second place, Peter Smith!
干得好 不是我们家的 但干得好
Well done. Irrelevant, but well done.
而我们今天的冠军
And our champion today,
获得第一名的是 帕克·琼斯
in first place, Parker Jones!
真♥主♥至大
Allah Akbar!
上帝万岁
God is great!
没错
Yeah!
没错
That's right!
他还真是全情投入啊
He really brought it, huh?
现在对你来说够黑了吗
Is it black enough for you now?
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表