剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
球手
第四季 第六集
你将要做出很多选择
Look, you've got a lot of choices to make,
我可以帮助你
and I could help you with those.
我倒有个建议给你
I got some for you.
小心我妈
Careful with my moms.
《球手》前情提要
但我喜欢赚钱
I do like making money.
从帮我换个更好的频道开始吧
Let's start by giving me a better channel.
如果没人看
It doesn't really matter where your house is located,
在哪个频道都没用
if nobody will come visit.
什么 你是在说我老吗
What? You callin' me old?
你本来就老 别往心里去
You are old. No disrespect.
说光赢球还不够
Talkin' about winnin' ain't enough?
什么叫光赢球还不够
The hell you mean, winnin' ain't enough?
那里可是爱乐之城 我只是说
It's La La Land. All I'm saying is,
你要学着做个表演者 查尔斯
you have to learn to be a showman, Charles.
乔 我愿意以七五折的价格
Joe, I'm willing to give you 75 cents on the dollar,
买♥♥回我的公♥司♥
buy my company back.
我有个计划
I got a plan.
你想拥有一个频道的股权吗
How would you like to own a piece of a network
-价值五亿美元的资产 -好
- worth a half a billion dollars? - I'm in.
没什么比春天的麦卡锡公园更美妙了
Ah, nothin' like McCarthy Quad in the springtime.
位于南加州大学内
是啊 如果他们打算软禁我
Yeah, well, if the man's gonna put me on house arrest,
最好是在这 对吧
might as well be here, right?
为什么我得假装念三年书
Why do I gotta pretend to study for three years
篮球员却能打一年就走
while b-ballers get to go one-and-done?
但是因为NFL不希望你
That's because the NFL doesn't want you
这么年轻就打联赛
playing in the league at this age.
所以NCAA就任由NFL摆布了吗
So the NCAA's under the big thumb of the NFL?
更像是狼狈为奸 没办法避免
More like kissin' cousins. There's no way to avoid it.
我猜我们只能自己争取了
So I guess we gotta rig it in our favor.
这才像话
Now you're startin' to think.
所以是像虎豹小霸王 邦妮和克莱德一样吗
Is it gonna be like Butch and Sundance, Bonnie and Clyde?
经典西部电影与著名雌雄大盗
美国犯罪片 讲述两名骗子合作行骗经过
更像是《骗中骗》
More like The Sting.
那我没看过
I never seen it.
呼叫乔 有人在吗
Earth to Joe. Anybody home?
抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
昨晚我做了很奇怪的梦
I just had the weirdest dream last night.
你又梦见自己被巨大的迷你马追着跑吗
Did you dream you were being chased by giant mini-horses again?
拜托 一字不漏的告诉我吧
Please, tell me all about it.
不 我梦到咱们的公♥司♥被陨石砸了
No. I dreamt that our business cratered.
没错
Yeah.
太空垃圾组成的巨大星际流星
Hit dead center by this massive intergalactic meteor
-正中靶心 -那可不是梦
- made of space trash. - That wasn't a dream.
这颗流星是破坏王兰斯
And the meteor was a wrecking ball named Lance.
但那促使我梳理了剩余的候选名单
But that got me combing through our remaining roster
寻找灵感
looking for some inspiration,
然后我看到了这群穷小子们
and I came across these hood rats.
非法文明
Illegal Civ?
他们还挺有吸引力的
They're actually kind of charming.
直到那个比较娘的家伙吐在警♥察♥的鞋上
Until that dude that looks like a chick pukes on the cop's shoes.
有吸引力可不是个合适的词
Charming's not usually a word associated with them.
更像是...符合特定品味吧
More like... an acquired taste.
比如酒
Like wine.
必要性促使人们发明 我的年轻朋友
Necessity breeds invention, my young friend.
-乔 -这是我来找你的原因
- Joe! - That's why I came in here.
-雷吉要来了 -雷吉 你好啊
- Reggie's on his way. - Reggie! Hey.
好兄弟 很高兴见到你
My man. Good to see you.
我刚才还在想你
I was just thinking about you.
我们有时会玩这个游戏
Uh-oh. See, we play this game sometimes:
猜猜雷吉的表情是什么意思
Guess What Face Reggie's Making.
让我猜猜 你很痛
Let me guess. You're in intense pain.
萨瑟和维农都气炸了
Sizzle and Vern are fuckin' pissed off.
他们在这破地方投了一千万
They got 10 mil sunk in this shitbox,
现在他们怪我 因为我之前说
and they blaming me because I told 'em
投资你是个明智的选择
it was a good idea to bet on yo' ass.
谢谢你对我的信心 雷吉
And I thank you for the vote of confidence, Reg.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Man, fuck you.
他们派我来把事问清楚
They sent me here to get shit straightened out--
算算盈亏 如果你懂我意思的话
run the numbers, if you know what I mean.
你这么瘦 可当不了逼债的
You're a little skinny to be an enforcer.
用来照顾少数族裔和弱势群体的优♥惠♥措施
肯定性行动在这进展得不错啊
Affirmative action is alive and well here.
-白人女孩喜剧 -是
- White girl comedy. - Yeah.
她应该去戴夫杰姆唱片啊
She should be on Def Jam.
并不好笑
Not funny.
萨瑟说如果他赔钱
Sizzle says if he loses capital,
他就先掰断你手指 再打断你腿
he's breakin' fingers, then legs.
所以不如你实话告诉我 这地方到底怎么回事
So why don't you tell me what the fuck is going on around here?
一切都在掌控之下
Everything's under control here.
看起来可不像
Doesn't look like it.
看起来你好几周没睡了
Looks like you ain't slept in weeks.
事实上 我找到个好苗子
Actually, I got something big.
你肯定会喜欢
You're gonna like this.
既然你对都市流行那么在行
Since you're an expert on all things urban,
那就来看看这些笨蛋们吧
feast those pretty brown eyes on these idiots.
洛杉矶嘻哈乐团 全名"奇异未来狼帮杀死一切"
奇异未来狼帮同父异母的兄弟吗
What, Odd Future's ratty half-brothers?
我告诉你 这些人有东西
I'm telling you, these guys have something.
我一直混迹在大明星身边
I've been around superstars enough to know
能辨识出什么样的人能火
what the "It" Factor looks and smells like.
他们很原创 又有真实感
They're raw. They have an authenticity.
而且他们广大的粉丝群
And they have a merry band of expanding followers
可是横跨还尿裤子的小屁孩们
all between the ages of shitting in their pants
到复习期中考的大学生们
and studying for midterms.
-我喜欢 -我也喜欢
- I like it. - I like it too.
杰茜 我们怎么找到这些未来之星
Jesse, where do we find the future?
你准备好了吗
So, you ready for this?
准备好什么
Ready for what?
见另一群穿防风外套的家伙们吗
Another meet-and-greet with a bunch of dudes wearing windbreakers?
挺好 降低期望值
OK, that's good. Keep your expectations low,
你就永远都不会失望
you'll never be disappointed.
要是真这样就好了 他们还是很失望
I wish that were the case. They still disappoint.
不管迎接我们的是什么
Whatever it is we're about to walk into
我都不在乎
doesn't really matter to me.
只要有钱 我就能推磨
As long as the money's there, I'll make it work.
昆西·克劳福德
Quinc-y Craw-ford!
昆西·克劳福德
Quinc-y Craw-ford!
昆西·克劳福德
Quinc-y Craw-ford!
就算按我的标准 这也是大阵势了 教练
Even by my standards, this is big, Coach.
我们是南加大 这是自然的
We're SC. It comes naturally.
戴维斯教练
Coach Davis.
太高兴见到你了 昆西
Damn glad to meet you, Quincy.
我也很高兴 教练
Nice to meet you too, Coach.
还不止这样 抬头看天上
Shit, we got more. Take a look up in the sky.
我一直想搭这种飞机
Always wanted to ride one of them bad boys.
给我三年 我会教你怎么驾驶它们
Give me three years, I'll teach you how to fly 'em yourself.
这位是两届奥特兰杯得主乔诺·哈维
Say hello to two-time Outland Trophy winner Jono Harvey.
-他会带你四处转转 好吗 -好兄弟
- He's gonna show you around, all right? - Man.
一会儿见
I'll see you guys around.
-教练 能聊聊吗 -当然
- Coach, shall we? - Yeah.
所以 财务经理先生想要钓大鱼咯
So, Mr. Money Manager's playing the long game.
我现在做的
The game I'm in now
可不止是代理球员 拜托
is much bigger than just repping players. Come on.
再说 我可不会为难你
Besides, I'll never compromise you like that.
所以昆西是自己人吗
So, Q's family?
对 我在跟他妈妈约会 算是吧
Yeah. His mom and I are dating-ish,
告诉他妈妈 她生了一个厉害的儿子
Well, tell Mom she produced a hell of an offspring.
我会告诉她 一个传奇人物热爱她的作品
I will tell her a legend loves her work.
现在直说吧 你来干什么
Now just lay it on me. Why the house call?
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表