剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
在自己的派对上觉得不自在
and make me feel uncomfortable at my own damn party.
你们俩是怎么回事
What's wrong with y'all?
真是混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
吃你的松露薯条吧 里基
Get some truffle fries, Rick!
放松点
Relax.
你这生意做的可有点变♥态♥ 杰
You got some twisted business practices, J!
别担心 你会习惯的
Don't worry, you'll get used to them.
但愿不要 操
I hope not, damnit.
我照顾我的朋友们 好吗
Look, I take care of my friends, all right?
或许你也该学学我
Maybe you should try doing the same.
不如你现在去跟基桑聊聊吧
Now, why don't you go chat up Kisan.
那里基呢
What about Ricky?
大家目的都一样
We're here for the same thing.
灰雁琴蕾 快给我
Goose gimlet. Now. Now.
-贾里德 -你好 兄弟
- Jared. - What's up, man?
我想让你认识下我最爱的人类
Hey, I want to introduce you to my favorite person.
-好啊 -来
- All right. - Come here.
里基
Ricky!
我一说曼城大道和南大街路口
I just said Manchester and Main.
他们就愣了
They were like, "Uh?! No!"
跟我搞
Fuck with me.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Ohh, god-fuckin'-damnit!
所以真正的生意就是这样吗
So this is what legitimate business is like.
好坏事都得面对啊 雷吉
Gotta take the good with the bad, Reg.
可不是永远香槟配鱼子酱的
Ain't all champagne and caviar.
我才不吃鱼子酱
I don't do no fish eggs.
但我开始觉得...
But I'm starting to feel like...
帮维农洗脏衣服
handling Vernon's laundry
好过追着这些混♥蛋♥跑
is better than taking these punks around.
生意场上就是这样 伙计
Oh, this just comes with the territory, man.
被拒绝是我的日常情绪
Rejection is a daily emotion for me.
我可不想感受
Something I don't want to feel.
所以现在怎么办
So what now?
我们去把他们揍一顿吗
We go and, what, put a hit out on 'em?
不 不
No. No.
我们要做我当初追求我妻子
We do what I did when I was pursuing my dead wife
被她拒绝后的事
and she said no.
回去继续追
Go back for more.
兄弟 把辣酱给我
Man, hand me the hot sauce.
我忘拿了
I forgot it.
真高兴
Good times, baby.
-我一般不怎么参加这些活动的 -是吗
- I don't usually get out to these functions that often. - Yeah?
九点就会回家睡觉 看看《愤怒的公牛》
I'm home in bed by like 9:00, watching Raging Bull
或者《哈利·波特》之类的
or Harry Potter or something.
等等 你是说《哈利·波特》吗 真的假的
Wait, did you say Harry Potter? No shit?!
-是啊 -那些电影我全看过
- Yeah, man. - I seen all those movies.
-真的吗 -我发誓
- Really? - Swear to God, man.
我们该这样 兄弟
You know what, we should do it, man.
找个时间一起看《哈利·波特》吧
We should get together and watch Harry Potter.
好啊 欢迎
Yeah, man, let's do it.
-真的吗 -对
- For real? - Yeah.
你有魔杖吗
You got a magic wand?
这支球队是联盟的未来
This franchise is the future of the league,
而查尔斯就是他们最好的领头人
and Charles is just the guy to guide it.
谢谢你能这么说 杰
That's nice of you to say, J.
没错 势头越来越好
Yeah, things are coming together.
我们的球馆
And the stadium's gonna be
也会是世界第八大奇迹 相信我
the eighth wonder of the world, believe me.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Oh yeah.
恭喜你们了
Congrats on that.
但我不能骗你
I can't lie to you, though,
我不在乎球馆长什么样
I don't really give a shit about stadiums
或者空中包厢那些东西
and skyboxes and all that shit.
我是打橄榄球的 又不是开♥发♥房♥地♥产♥的
I'm a football player, not a real estate developer.
-我明白 -不过还是恭喜你们
- I get it, I get it. - But congrats, though.
-好 我以前也是打球的 记得吗 -是
- All right. I was a ballplayer too, remember? - Yeah.
就是想跟你说下我们的未来
Just wanted to give you a feel for where we're going.
是 我也想跟你说一下
Right. I want to give you a feel, too.
我不想去打槽接手
I'm not feelin' that move to slot.
-真的吗 -一点也不想
- Really? - Like at all, actually.
-为什么 -就像我说的 伙计
- Why not? - You know, it's like I said, man.
我对比赛全心全意
I'm all about the game, man.
而我越仔细想
And the more I thought about it,
越开始意识到 我天生就是个跑卫
I started to realize that I was born a running back,
我现在是跑卫
I am a running back,
上帝保佑 我死的时候也会是跑卫
and Lord willing, I'm gonna die a running back, too.
-一个优秀的跑卫 -没错
- A great running back. - Damn right.
那你的职业寿命呢
What about career longevity?
我就没想过
Never really planned on
能打到七年 可能八年以上
playing longer than seven, eight seasons, maybe.
操 我能和巴里·桑德斯一样就满足了
Shit, I'm taking a page out of Barry Sanders' book.
所以他现在就需要拿到钱
That's why he needs to get paid now.
没错 超级经纪人
Exactly, super agent.
所以 如果你们后卫线缺人
So I mean, if y'all got a spot at back,
又能签得起我
and you can afford me,
那就找杰
holla at J.
他跟格尔利 绝对无敌
Him and Gurley-- shock and awe.
-完美组合 -真的
- It's perfect. - For real, no doubt.
-我要走了 好吗 -好
- I'm frickin' out of here, all right? - All right.
我女朋友想过好日子
My girl, she want bottle service.
而那在洛杉矶可不便宜
And that shit, in L.A., ain't cheap.
你们谈合同的时候想着点 好吗
Y'all think about that when y'all talkin' them numbers, a'ight?
-加油 我走了 -KT万岁
- Play nice. I'm outta here. - K.T.!
-我完蛋了 -冷静
- I'm done! - Chill.
现在才完美呢 你看
Things have never been better. Take a look.
是啊 那两个都要亲上了
Yeah, yeah, real love connection with those two.
他们就是天生的搭档 让里基打槽接手就行
They were meant to be together. Just put Rick at the slot.
我不能那样
I can't afford to do that.
你至今都做得很好
You've done great.
接受命运 不要抗争
Take a bow. Don't fight it.
行 我签里基
All right, fine, I'll take Ricky.
但你负责让基桑理解换位置这件事
But it's on you to make Kisan understand this position thing
而且接受开价 行吗
and make the money work, all right?
没问题
Consider it done.
关门啊 伙计
Close the door, dude.
-搞什么 -冷静 小子
- What the fuck? - Calm down, kid.
昆西 昆西
Yo, Q! Q.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-昆西 -可恶
- Q. - Shit.
抱歉 这就是部电影 好吧
Sorry. It's a fuckin' movie, OK?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
这可是我最喜欢的一段
This is my favorite part.
你破坏我的气氛了
You're fuckin' with my vibe.
什么气氛
What the fuck is your vibe?
校园里的电影之夜吗
Fuckin' movie night on campus?
你需要冷静点
Hey. You need to chill.
这里是巨人诞生的地方
You're in the presence of greatness.
史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格建立了这些著名的放映室
Steven Spielberg built these prestigious halls.
乔治·卢卡斯 瑞恩·库格勒 朗·霍华德
George Lucas, Ryan Coogler, Ron Howard,
都在这念过书
they all went here.
现在昆西·克劳福德也会
And now Quincy Crawford will too.
先别太早爱上这里 因为我有坏消息
Well, don't get too attached, cause I got bad news.
我谈不拢合同
I couldn't make the deal.
为什么
Why not?
他们开价太高了
They wanted too much money.
没错 那是坏消息 对你来说
You're right. That is bad news-- for you.
因为我感觉很好 我要上南加大
'Cause I'm comin' in hot. I want to go to SC.
所以如果我是你
So if I was you,
我就会想个办法谈拢合同
I'd figure out a way to make the deal with them.
因为我跟你了
'Cause you and me already got one.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表