剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
好吧 我还真不知道说什么了
Wow. Well, I'm-- I'm actually speechless.
我可知道
Well, I'm not.
恭喜你 实至名归
Congratulations. It's well earned.
坎迪 非常感谢你
Candy, thank you so much.
谢谢你告诉我这个消息
Really appreciate the call.
你早了10个小时 加莱的会议是下午6点
You're ten hours early. Calais meeting isn't till 6:00
来吧 做好准备
Come on, get ready.
我们还有别的事要做 别的人要见
Got things to do, other people to see.
比如什么 加莱是我同意来这的唯一原因
Like what? Calais is the only reason i agreed to come out here.
-你在干什么 -我不确定
- What are you doing? - I don't know,
刚才听见你和别人说话
I heard you talkin' to somebody.
我以为你昨晚又在酒吧乱搞了
Thought maybe you pulled something out of the hotel bar last night.
我在和坎迪丝·布鲁尔说话
I was talkin' to Candace Brewer.
我在酒吧乱搞的日子已经过去很久了
The days of me pulling anything out of hotel bars are long gone.
我也是 太恶心了
Yeah, me too. Gross.
坎迪丝·布鲁尔吗 操
Candy Brewer, huh? Shit.
我们又有麻烦了 是吧
We're in trouble again, right?
我不在乎 她伤害不了我
I don't care. She can't hurt me.
老麻烦还是新麻烦
Old trouble? New trouble?
不 我们没事
No, no, no, we're fine,
是我成了名人堂候选人
I'm just on the ballot for the Hall of Fame.
你个狗♥日♥的♥
You motherfucker.
-恭喜啊 老兄 -谢谢
- Congrats, man. - Yeah.
天呐 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
God, I just got chills.
就像我自己要入选了一样
It's like I'm on the ballot too.
妈呀 这是你应得的
Holy shit. You deserve it.
现在来吧 赶紧去洗洗
Now, come on, shower it up. Let's go.
好吧
All right, let's do it.
我们要走堵车的地方吗
Do we have to sit in bullshit traffic?
-我们去干嘛 -买♥♥东西
- What are we doing? - We're going shopping.
去哪 罗迪欧大道吗
Where we goin', Rodeo?
不 去兰斯·克利安那里
No, Lance Klians.
他是我的火人节同伴 昨晚碰见他了
He's an old Burn buddy of mine. Ran into him last night.
他要卖♥♥掉他的公♥司♥
He needs to sell his company.
所以你要利用别人的不幸
So you're taking advantage of somebody else's misery.
拜托 我今天感觉很好
Come on, man, I'm feeling good today.
别来什么因果报应的说教
Don't start the day with a lecture on karma.
兰斯是干什么的
What does Lance do?
他是极限运动之王 我的朋友
He's the king of action sports, my friend.
-你好 -你好 先生
- Hi. - Hi, sir.
我是安德鲁 你的行政助理
I'm Andrew, your executive assistant.
你眼睛里有什么东西吗
You got something stuck in your eye?
没有 先生 是眼皮在跳
No, sir. It's a twitch.
等我过几个月跟老板熟悉以后就会消失
It goes away after I get to know my boss for a few months.
-我有过几个老板了 -好吧
- I've had a couple. - OK, cool.
-你叫我查尔斯就行 -谢谢 查尔斯
- Well, you just call me Charles. - Thanks, Charles.
第一件事 你想把桌子和沙发放在哪
First order of business, where do you want your desk and sofa?
很好 我在想
OK, so I'm thinking
我们把桌子推到窗边
we push the desk up against the window,
把沙发移到墙边
we move the couch over against the wall,
咖啡桌和椅子朝里面
with the coffee table and armchairs facing in.
你看着好点了 有什么问题吗
Oo-wee. You're goin' good now. Something wrong?
只是...那样风水不好
It's just not very feng shui your way.
再说 我以为你想和莱斯摆得不一样
Besides, I thought you'd want it a little bit different than Les.
他这么摆的吗
He had it arranged that way?
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you speak up and say so?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
-汤普森先生 你好吗 -我很好
- Mr. Thompson. How ya doin'? - I'm good.
你准备怎么处置如今替你工作的
So, what are you planning with the 300 or so people
-那300多人呢 -300吗
- who work for you now? - 300.
我没意识到有这么多人
I didn't realize there were so many people.
是啊 有负责行政 沟通
Oh, yeah. You have everyone from administration, communications,
社区事务与活动
community affairs and engagement,
客户销♥售♥与营销 数据分♥析♥...
consumer sales and marketing, data analytics--
安德鲁 我知道了
Andrew. I got it.
所有人
Everyone.
这对你来说太难了吗
Is this overwhelming for you?
因为你看起来有点不知所措
'Cause you seem like you're a little overwhelmed.
-没有 先生 -很好 因为基本上
- No. No, sir. - Good. Because basically,
在这栋房♥子工作的所有人
everyone that works in this building
或者说这支球队的人
and in this organization in general,
现在都在为你工作 查尔斯
they work for you now, Charles.
-除了你 先生 -是的
- Except you, sir. - Yeah.
就我的经验而言
In my experience,
最好别让人心太浮动
it's best not to keep people in limbo.
快速清理掉没用的人
You know, just cut the dead weight fast.
也许他们会找到另一份工作
Maybe they'll find another job.
是吗
Yeah?
有需要就打我电♥话♥
Call me if you need me.
那些说出差的时候想念自己的床的人
Whoever says they miss sleeping in their own beds when they're away,
一定没在五星级酒店睡过
never slept in a fuckin' five-star hotel.
你难道不喜欢一起出差的感觉吗
Don't you love being on the road together?
我和你 我们接下来去哪
Huh? Me and you? Where we goin' next?
像马尔代夫一样浪漫的地方
Someplace romantic, someplace romantic like the Maldives?
同意的话就接电♥话♥
Take that if the answer's yes!
-答应了 -兄弟
- Yes! - Hey, buddy.
兄弟 西海岸怎么样了 这里在下雨
Brother. How's the Left Coast? It's pissin' rain out here.
上次我去洛杉矶的时候
The last time I was in L.A.,
在卓越体育成绩年度大奖上被人下了药
someone slipped me a Mickey at the ESPYs.
我不会告诉你我在谁床上醒来的
I'm not even gonna tell you whose bed I woke up in,
但他们看着很像比尔·考斯比
but they looked a hellof a lot like Bill Cosby.
一点都不像在迈阿密那么好
Sure as hell ain't nothing like good ol' Miami,
那里的人至少
where at least the people tell you
会在要占你便宜之前告诉你
they're gonna take advantage of you before they even do it.
趁你在那里"受苦"
While you're out there suffering,
我需要替我做件事情
I need you to do something for me.
行 什么事
Alright, what do you got?
有个孩子我想让你见见
There's this kid I need you to check out.
他是全国顶尖的四分卫
He's the top quarterback in the country.
我知道 斯坦佛的那个孩子吧
Yeah, the kid out of Stanford, right?
手臂像加农炮一样
Arm like a cannon?
不不 不是大学 高中
No, no, no. Not college. High school.
-操 -他妈妈是我家的老朋友
- Shit. - His mom's an old friend of the family.
他们只是需要点指导 没什么坏事
They just need some guidance, that's all. Nothing shady.
我不喜欢这事的样子
I don't like the optics of this one bit.
这什么时候阻止过你了
When has that ever stopped you before?
这跟你无关
Alright? It's not about you.
每个生意人都在追逐那孩子
Everybody with a bag of cash is talking to this kid.
就替我跑一趟 到那以后打他们电♥话♥
Just do it for me and give them a call while you're out there.
-行吗 -只是为你
- Can you? - Only for you.
你最好了 谢谢你 兄弟
You're the best. Thank you, brother.
我想你
I miss you.
-这是什么 -我搞了点特别的东西
- What's this? - Got us something special
这样我们在这出门就很有型了
so we could roll in style while we were here.
是我疯了
Hey, am I crazy,
还是他们的棕榈树比我们的绿
or are their palm trees greener than ours?
没有 只是更缺水吧
Nah, they're just thirstier.
我了个去
God damn!
这是《橘子郡娇妻》的房♥子啊
This is a real Housewives of Orange County crib!
-没错 -天呐
- Hell, yeah. - Geez.
你好 很高兴再见到你们俩
Hi! Nice to see you both again.
我想我已经开始感觉到
I think that I am starting to get a feel
你们喜欢些什么了
for what you guys like.
我喜欢她
I like her!
我宝贝真贴心 对吧
Oh, baby, so sweet. Isn't he?
没错
He sure is.
或许有天我也能找到他这样的男人
Maybe one day soon I'll find a man just like him.
赶快开门吧 婊♥子♥
Bitch, just open the door already.
你知道我是跟你开玩笑的 南茜
You know I'm just fuckin' with you, Nancy.
-是吗 -别扯上我
- Is she? - Don't get me involved.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表