剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
他好像特别生气 非常生气
He seems to have some kind of bug up his ass, a giant one.
我想要问他
I tried to ask about it,
但他直接跟我发疯了
but he went full 'roid rage on me.
你知道那小子跟我说什么吗
Do you know what that boy told me?
他让我去试试抽大♥麻♥
That I should start smoking pot.
所以我就抽了
So I did.
没想到是这结局
Wasn't expecting that.
好吧 伊妮德
OK, all right. Enid...
现在起别给他开支票
stop cutting checks as of right now.
除非有斯宾塞或者我的批准才可以
No one cuts a check unless Spencer or myself approves it.
听懂了吗
Understood?
-懂了 -很好
- Understood. - Great.
谢谢 谈话很愉快 伊妮德
Great. Thanks. Good talk, Enid.
再见
Bye.
我记忆里的高中可不是这样
It's not the way I remember high school,
不过他们的复古造型还不错
but I appreciate the vintage throwback look.
帅啊 伙计
Right on, brutha.
那不叫有型
That's not style, man.
那家伙只是穷到没钱剪头发
That's some motherfucker too broke to get his hair cut.
雷吉 你今天能乐观点吗
Reg, you gonna be positive today?
要是不行 你就回车里等着
'Cause if not, I'll leave your ass in the car.
而且还不给你开车窗
That's with the windows up.
不如你今天试着比较积极向上一点呢
How about you try and be the "glass half full" kind of guy today?
斯宾塞 你自己看看
Yo, Spence, man, look around, man.
这周围唯一积极的只有酒鬼
The only thing half full in the 'hood is a 40-ouncer.
他们想骗我们过来 我知道他在打小算盘
They tryin' to reel us in, man, I know he up to something.
康普顿的骄傲回来了
The pride of Compton returns.
哈格蒂老师 你好吗
Mr. Hags. What's goin' on, man?
我想让你见见斯宾塞
I want you to meet Spencer.
他是我的理财大♥师♥和一个好人
This is my financial guru and all-around great guy.
哈格蒂老师 幸会
Mr. Hagerty, real pleasure to meet you.
优质教育是我最看重的事情
Nothing more important to me than quality education.
那你就来错地方了
Then you in the wrong place.
也很高兴见到你 雷金纳德
It's nice to see you, too, Reginald.
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
我一直都知道这两个小子会有出息
I always knew both these boys would make it out.
你想干什么 哈格蒂老师
What do you want, Mr. Hags?
你以前可从没对我这么客气过 简直...
You've never been this nice to me before. I mean, like--
来吧 几位
Come on, guys.
积极乐观 雷吉 乐观
Glass half full, Reggie. Half full.
这里还真没怎么变啊 哈格蒂老师
Place hasn't changed too much, huh, Mr. Hags?
可惜是变了的
Sadly, it has--
变糟了 这也是我想跟你们聊的东西
for the worse, which is what I wanted to discuss with you.
我就知道有事
I knew it was somethin'.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
对不起
My apologies.
怎么了 乔
What's the problem, Joe?
你总算接了 天呐
Hey, finally. My God.
你现在是一个人吗
Are you alone right now?
-那有什么区别 -这事很敏感 好吗
- What difference does that make? - It's sensitive, OK?
我跟维农和他校长在一起 等等
I'm with Vernon and his principal. Hold on one second.
-失陪了 -维农惹麻烦了吗
- Excuse me. - Is Vern in trouble?
没有 你呢
He is not. Are you?
我想先告诉你
Let me start by saying
我有多热爱和感激我们的合作
how much I love and appreciate our partnership.
听来不妙啊 你做了什么 乔
This doesn't sound good. What'd you do, Joe?
我什么也没做 真的 什么也没做
I didn't do anything. Believe it or not, I didn't do anything.
但结果发现 我们的朋友兰斯...
But it turns out that our guy Lance--
你的朋友兰斯 你的
Your guy Lance. Your guy.
是 我的朋友兰斯
Yeah, yeah. My guy Lance
在这支视频上挥金如土的程度
has been spending like a coked-up sailor
就像在妓院里嗨大了的水手
in a whorehouse on this video.
-有多糟糕 -超过了100万
- How bad is it? - Over a million.
而且显然这是第一次
And apparently this is something new.
他通常都很关注预算的
He's usually very budget-conscious.
所以你觉得"没过节"先生
So you think Mr. No Beef
是想跟我们说操♥我♥们妈的吗
is trying to tell us to go fuck ourselves?
我是想过这个原因 是的
That thought has crossed my mind, yeah.
好吧 也只有一个人
Alright. Well, there's only one guy
能回答这问题了 他人在哪
who can answer our questions. Where is he?
杰茜说他在沙漠的哪里做收尾拍摄
Jesse said he's finishing up the shoot somewhere in the desert.
操 他以为自己是大卫·芬奇吗
Jesus Christ. What is he, David fuckin' Fincher now?
行了 等会儿见
Alright, I'll see you soon.
你好啊 小瑟琳
Hey, SJ, look at that.
你今天跑哪去了
Where you been all day?
办事
Runnin' errands.
什么事 办事不是你的工作吗 TTD
What kind of errands? Besides, ain't that your job, TTD?
-工作吗 -某些人的生日可不是小事哦
- Job? - Not when somebody's special birthday is comin' up.
所以你去帮我买♥♥生日礼物了
Oh, so you were shopping for my birthday.
那可还差三个月
That's three months away.
你去哪买♥♥的 分点健身房♥吗
So where'd you go, Equinox?
-分点吗 -我♥干♥嘛要去分点
- Equinox? - Why would I go to Equinox
帮你买♥♥生日礼物 亲爱的
for your birthday gift, baby?
你又不用去健身房♥ 看你身材多完美
You don't need a gym membership. Look at you. You're perfect.
你身上全是汗 里基
You been sweatin' your ass off, Ricky.
别骗我 我不瞎
Don't lie to me. I can tell.
-她眼神真好 -出汗是怪我
- She's got good senses. - The sweat thing is my fault.
-我逼他停车去爬了段山 -对
- I had him stop for a hike - Yeah.
你也知道我在减肥 安柏
because as you know, I'm trying to lose weight, Amber.
你可骗不了我 TTD
Yeah, well, it ain't workin', TTD.
如果你们爬了山 你身上怎么没出汗
And if you went on a hike, how come you ain't sweatin'?
-我汗腺有问题 -骗人
- I have glandular issues? - That's a lie.
你是谁 联调局局长吗
Who are you, Robert Mueller?
-跟我说实话 TTD -别说
- Tell me the truth, TTD. - Don't answer that.
你要是还想住在这房♥子里 最好乖乖说
You better answer me if you want to stay in this house.
亲爱的 别威胁我朋友嘛
Baby, don't threaten my friend.
严格说来 我是你们两个的朋友
Technically, I'm both your friends.
也想保持下去
I'd like to keep it that way.
跟她说吧 告密狗
Go ahead and tell her, snitch.
里基去公羊队试训了
Ricky worked out for the Rams.
你去给查尔斯试训了吗
You went and tried out for Charles?
对 但我觉得很丢脸
Yeah, but I-I was ashamed.
所以才什么都没说 亲爱的
That's why I didn't say nothin', baby.
你可不只是没说 你是骗我
You did more than not tell me. You just straight-up lied.
亲爱的 听我说...
Babe, l-listen--
你赢不了的
You never gonna win that.
长逼的才是老大
Pussy's undefeated.
老大
It's undefeated.
看看风车 看看风车
Look at the windmills, look at the windmills...
风车 风车 风车 拜托
Again, again, again with the windmills. Come on.
你太紧张了
You're stressed.
-你觉得是吗 -对
- You think so? - Yes.
等我们带X运动上了正轨
Look, once we get Sports X up and running,
我想让你离开去充充电
I want you to go away and recharge.
找个漂亮的地方度几天假
I want you to think about a vacation in a beautiful locale,
怎么样
how about that?
我们不就在去吗
Well, OK, we're headed to one.
等我们跟兰斯见完面
Well, after we're done meeting with Lance,
我就离开 让你在这好好休养
I'm gonna leave you so you get your R&R.
好吧
OK, all right.
你也不是什么心理健康典范吧 朋友
You're not exactly the beacon of mental health either, my friend.
-那是什么意思 -或许我该送你去
- What's that supposed to mean? - Maybe I should drop you off
幻象山庄的贝蒂·福特康复中心
at the Betty Ford Clinic in Rancho Mirage.
那边可是第一家 配你正合适
It's the original franchise. Only the best for you.
那对我是就是浪费时间 好吗
Well, it's a waste of time for me, OK?
再说我又没潜在的药物滥用问题
Plus, I don't have substance abuse issues.
是吗
Oh ho! Really?
没有性瘾吗
Oh, wow. No sex addiction?
那又不算是真的上瘾症
That's not a valid addiction.
看机会和能力而已
That's opportunity and appetite.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表