剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
Yup. You had fun with your He-Men?
是 不错 锻炼得也挺爽
Yeah, did good, man. Got some good work in, too.
你该救救你的内脏们
So you should do your organs a favor
把健身放上待办清单
and put it on your to-do list.
已经放了 放在最底下而已
It's on there-- all the way at the bottom.
他们给了你什么复出建议吗
Did you get any advice for your comeback?
-给了一点 -比如什么
- Some. - Like what?
揍我脸
Punch me in the face.
什么
What?
我刚才说的话有那么难懂吗
Is it so hard to understand what I just said?
我说 "揍我脸"
I said, "Punch me in the face."
-兄弟 你疯了 -我可没开玩笑
- Nigga, you crazy. - You think I'm joking? I'm not.
你问我学到了什么 这就是我学到的
Alright? You asked me what I learned, this is what I learned.
现在快揍我脸 不然我就揍你
Now punch me in the face before I beat your ass.
别打我
Don't hit me!
操 你还好吗
Oh, shit. You OK?
我可能准备好了
Might be ready.
是时候跟安柏好好聊聊了
It's time to have a real conversation with Amber.
你终于不疯逼了
You done lost your damn mind.
什么安柏 你该找心理医生好好聊聊
Forget Amber. You need to have a real conversation with a shrink.
你没事吧
You all right?
天啊 我们的人生结束了
God. Our lives are over.
这有点危言耸听了吧 乔
That's a little alarmist, Joe.
反正这可不妙 兄弟
Yeah, well, this ain't good, man.
我觉得最好的情况是
I figure, best-case scenario,
我们大概亏个七八百万美元卖♥♥掉X运动 对吧
we sell Sports X at, what, a 7, 8 million dollar loss, right?
但更可能的是它会一直血亏下去
But most likely it's just gonna bleed and bleed
就像我屁♥股♥里的痔疮
like a tumor hemorrhaging in my ass.
没事的 我们有解决办法
That's OK. We got a solution for this.
只是要找到它 好吗
We just gotta find it. OK?
兰斯是我拉来的人
Lance was my contact,
这是我的生意 我带他进来的
this was my deal, I brought him in.
我判断失误了 对不起
I misjudged it. I'm sorry.
绝对不是 这次要怪我
Absolutely not. This one's on me.
是我的错 我一开始就不该
It's my bad, and I never should've let us
让公♥司♥掺和这种破事
get in this shit in the first place.
不 你想都别想
No, no. No chance. No chance.
我负全责
I take full responsibility.
我该看到兰斯的本性
I had to see Lance for who he really was,
而不是我想让他成为的样子
not who I wanted him to be.
但当你在火人节里玩得正爽
But it was a little hard when you're rolling at Burning Man
穿成火星人假装欣赏艺术
dressed up like a fucking Martian
要认识到这点也有些难
pretending to look at art installations.
妈的 现在听听这些话
Goddamnit. Hearing that out loud,
我是真♥他♥妈♥昏头
my priorities are totally fucked.
告诉你一句我爸说过的话吧
Tell you what my old man used to tell me.
斯宾塞 不用说了 好吗
Hey, Spencer, Spencer... save it, OK?
不用说了 我已经听过了
Save it. I've listened to all your stories
各种你♥爸♥ 你哥的故事...
about your old man and your brother and the--
我... 我没有家人
I just-- I don't have a family.
没有家人
I don't have a family.
知道吗 我是独子 我爸妈都去世了
You know, I was only child, both my parents are gone,
而且更糟的是 我杀了我老婆
and, to make matters worse, I killed my wife.
你真杀了 对吧
You did, didn't you?
我只是想学你平时那样
I was just trying to get your attention
用个大新闻吸引眼球
with a big headline, like you usually do--
"我是瘾君子 我出身贫寒
"I'm an addict, I come from poverty,
我哥哥切腹自杀了"
and my brother committed hara-kiri--"
少他妈嘲笑我的故事 伙计
Don't fucking mock my stories, man.
-我没有 -这很操蛋
- I'm not. - It's fucked up.
我只是想告诉你
I'm just trying to tell you.
我没进过职业碗
I'm not a former All-Pro.
也没有大腿粗的二头肌 小腿粗的鸡♥巴♥
I don't have 23-inch biceps and a fuckin' horse cock.
我只会投机
I'm just speculating.
我有过这个机会 兄弟
I had this, man. I had this.
轮到我闪光一次的机会
This was my chance to be the man.
你在两件事上做得很好
You got two things you're great at.
是吗 什么
Yeah, what's that?
无畏和自知
Fearlessness and self-awareness.
别高估我 伙计
Don't overestimate me, pal.
如果你喜欢这两点 我白送给你
If you like those qualities, you can have 'em at cost,
因为它们对我来说屁都不是
because they don't mean shit to me.
不 不用
No. There's no need.
你已经给了我这两点 乔
You've already given them to me, Joe,
你是我的指路人
just by showing me the way.
你给了我足够的自知之明
You've made me aware enough to realize
让我知道是我反应过度 不该开了兰斯
that I overreacted and I shouldn't have clipped Lance...
我要去找他道歉
And I'm gonna go apologize to him.
你是在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking with me right now?
我也想
I wish I was.
我最近跟你说过我爱你没
Have I told you lately that I love you?
每天都说
Every day.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Babe. Babe.
我在这
Yo, I'm in here.
你好啊 宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
在看什么呢
What are you reading?
雪莉·桑德伯格的《向前一步》
Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean in."
我喜欢那本书
I love that book.
你才没读过
Doubt you read it.
是 但我支持这主题
I haven't, but I support it,
你知道的 女性赋权
you know, women empowerment,
职场女性 姐妹情谊
females in the workplace, sisterhood.
没错
Exactly.
你抱着个香奈儿的盒子干什么
So... what's up with the Chanel box?
-这个吗 -对
- Oh, this? - Yeah.
就是送你的一件小礼物
Just a little something I got you.
真的吗
For real?
你太贴心了 宝贝
How sweet of you, babe.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我想说你不该破费 但你真的该
I'd say you shouldn't have, but you really should have,
另外 别觉得送了这个
and don't think this is getting you
我就会马上同意帮你吹♥箫♥
a blowjob anytime soon, by the way.
亲爱的 拜托
Babe, come on.
你准备好承认你错了吗
Are you ready to admit that you were wrong?
不该让那个女人上船
That that girl shouldn't have been on the boat?
而保持沉默也让你成为了推动者
And by you staying silent, you're an enabler.
未必你自己没睡她
Might as well be fucking her yourself.
这怎么又到我头上了
How did this become about me?
因为就是啊 你是同谋
Because it is. You're complicit.
你完全没明白这点
That's what you're not getting.
你说得对 我不明白
You're right. I don't--
之前不 但你也不明白这是生意
I didn't, but what you don't get is this is business.
基桑不是我的朋友
Kisan's not my friend--
是我被你坑惨的客户
he's my client that you put on blast,
直到你补救这事之前 他都不会睬我了
and I can't even get him on the phone until you fix this.
雪莉肯定理解 她身家10亿呢
Sheryl would understand. She's worth a billion.
是啊 但愿你不是让我去道歉
Right. I hope you're not asking me to apologize.
当然不是了 怎么会
Of course not. I would never.
我想让你撒谎
I want you to lie.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
亲爱的 就打给蒂凡尼
What... Babe, just... call Tiffany,
告诉她是你邀请的塔莎 求你了
tell her that you invited Tasha. Please.
这只是生意 我的生意
It's just business. It's my business.
求你了
Please.
他还真是一刻不耽误
He hasn't missed a beat.
这家伙已经在满员运转了啊
This guy's already operating at full strength.
要是他一开始就跟我们这样多好
I wish he had been like this with us in the first place.
是啊 被裁可以是很大的动力
Yeah, well, getting fired can be a great motivator.
相信我 我经历过几次
Trust me. I've been cut on several occasions.
我会记住的 但我挺喜欢现在的工作
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表