剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
所以 你是真的退役了吗
So, is it really true that you're retired?
我们还没决定
We haven't decided that yet.
像我以前说的 我再说一遍
But like I said before, and I'll say it again,
我正式退役了 但真正幸福的是
I am retired, officially, but the real blessing is,
我有时间陪我女儿和她漂亮的妈妈了
I get to spend time with my daughter and her beautiful mother.
我们可能要去见见闪电队
We might go meet with the Chargers.
不 我们才不会
No, we ain't meetin' with the Chargers.
闭嘴 T
Shut the fuck up, T.
我真的很喜欢看你比赛
Well, I really liked watching you play.
说真的 趁还来得及你赶快闭嘴吧
Seriously, you need to stop that before you get us all killed.
安柏可不是吃素的
Amber don't fuck around.
杰森·安托罗蒂
这房♥子浴室和衣帽间都有分男女
It has his-and-her bathrooms and his-and-her closets.
橡木和雪松木 男主人是爱马仕橙色
Oak and cedar. Hermes orange in the men's,
女主人是香奈儿粉色
Chanel pink in the women's.
你想怎么样都行 亲爱的
Whatever you want to do, baby.
就像老话说的
Like they say,
"幸福孩子妈 幸福生活" 对吧
"Happy baby mama, happy life," right?
是"幸福老婆 幸福生活" 亲爱的
It's "Happy wife, happy life," baby.
-是吗 一个意思 -对
- Is it? Semantics. - Yes.
好了 你知道吗
OK, you know what?
或许你可以带我去看看厨房♥在哪
Maybe you should show me where the kitchen is
毕竟做饭主要是我负责的
since I'm gonna be the one doing most of the cooking.
这就像是份全天的工作
It's like a 24 hour-a-day job.
小瑟琳随时都会醒
Baby Serene can wake up at any time,
我得做东西给她吃 你知道吗
and I gotta fry up some shit, y'know?
好了
OK.
我们去窗户边吧
Let's take it to a window.
-你真疯狂 -没错
- Oh, you're so crazy. - Yeah.
只有这样我才知道我喜不喜欢这房♥子
Only way I can tell if I like the house.
为它洒下祝福
Let's give it our blessing.
开 关
On, off.
开 关
On, off.
开 关
On, off.
你说这是什么来着
So what'd you say this was?
维京还是沃夫牌的
A Viking or a Wolf?
开了80公里来看一个打着叉的水泥盒子
Fifty mil for a concrete box with an "X" on it.
我怎么还指望不止于此呢
Somehow I was expecting just a little bit more.
或许他们喜欢把实力藏在表面下
Maybe they like to keep a lot hidden beneath the surface.
不就像你嘛 伙计
Sort of like you, pal.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-你们来了 -对
- Here you are. - Yeah, huh?
-67款捷豹 经典英国车 -没错
- Jaguar '67. An English classic. - Yeah.
就像在女王的逼里摩擦
Like riding in the Queen's vagina.
硌得不行 但有范儿啊
Rough ride, but worth it for the prestige.
-我是兰斯·克利安 -幸会
- I'm Lance Klians. - It's good to see you.
名人堂的事恭喜了
Congratulations on the HOF.
我必须告诉兰斯 抱歉
I had to tell Lance. Sorry.
没事 还在投票而已 我们拭目以待吧
That's OK. Just on the ballot. We'll see what happens.
谦虚是你的超能力 可不是我的
Modesty's your superpower, not mine.
乔一路上跟我说了你的不少事
Joe told me a lot about you in a short time.
说你们在火人节上
Said you guys really tore up
真是烧得昏天黑地啊
the playa at the Burn on many occasions.
是 没什么比得上乔
Yeah, nothing quite like Joe here
戴着蒸汽朋克护目镜披着吊床
running around in a pair of steampunk goggles
跑来跑去更精彩的了
and a banana hammock.
真可惜我没看到
Christ. Sorry I missed it.
看到了才后悔呢
And I'm sorry I saw it.
我敢作敢当
I have no regrets.
欢迎光临我们的寒舍
Welcome to our humble abode.
成立7年 我们专攻极限运动领域
Seven years in the making, we specialize in extreme sports.
拥有250位员工 各个都品味非凡
We got 250 employees, all with impeccable taste, as you can see.
代理 推广 分销
Athletes, branding, distribution,
摩托越野 自行车越野
Motocross, BMX.
能坐人的东西我都能卖♥♥得掉
If you can ride it, I can sell you on it.
记得罗比·麦迪逊《白日梦》那个视频吗
You remember that Robbie Madison video "Pipedream"
我去年发你的 就是他们拍的
that I sent you last year? They did that.
对 是我跟DC球鞋合拍的
Yeah, I did that. With DC Shoes.
我记得那个 看起来很华丽
Ah. I remember that one. That looked expensive.
的确华丽 花的都是DC的钱
D'you know, it was expensive. And it was all on DC's dime.
不用 谢谢
No, I'm good.
但换句话说
But to put it into perspective,
我觉得它的拍摄成本
I don't imagine it cost a lot more
可能还赶不上你这条华丽的口袋巾
than that exquisite pocket square you're sporting.
没错 斯宾塞也品味非凡 和我一样
Yes, Spencer also has impeccable taste, as do I.
你喜欢冲浪吗
How do you feel about surfing?
你看他是能浮在水上的体格吗
Look at him-- do you think he floats easily?
那是我祖先发明的运动
My ancestors invented the sport.
斯宾塞 算你走运
Well, Spencer, you're in luck,
亨廷顿冲浪经典赛就在下周末
because the Huntington Surf Classic is next weekend.
听起来挺好玩啊
That seems like hella fun.
那里的妞儿简直绝了
The pussy is spectacular.
整个海滩上全是美女
The whole beach is strewn with pussy.
-前提是你喜欢女人的话 -我喜欢
- That is, if you like pussy. - I do.
这位是安妮 我们的品牌主管
This is Annie. She's the head of our branding.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
这位阳光小美女是杰茜
And this bright young thing is Jesse,
是我们X运动公♥司♥里的闪耀新星之一
she's one of our great up-and-coming stars here at Sports X.
你们好啊 老兄们
What up, dudes?
-你好 -你好
- What up. - Hey. All right.
看来兰斯最近应该让人力部门
Well, I see Lance is keeping the Human Resource department
有挺多事儿愁的吧
extremely busy these days.
斯宾塞在人际上比较稳重
Spencer's very socially responsible.
我们不介意 兰斯说话就这样
We don't mind. It's just Lance's lingo.
对 我最爱胡逼扯了
That's right, just my cunnilingo.
你想知道我们的日托政策
Would you need to know about our daycare policy,
或者药检骗局之类的吗
our drug action schemes?
我猜在你们的文化里 嗑药应该挺常见
I'm assuming the drugs are pretty prevalent in this culture.
我们可能比你想得要有组织 斯宾塞
You know what? We're more corporate than you might think, Spencer.
我自己上周就刚戒瘾五年
I myself am five years sober. Just last week, actually.
恭喜你 那在火人节上呢
Congratulations. And Burning Man?
-拜托 -火人节
- Come on. - Burning Man!
间断一周而已 那之外我可不沾的
One-week hiatus, but other than that, I'm clean.
-那不算 -随你去问谁
- Doesn't count. - Ask anybody you want.
来见见我们的团队吧
Let me introduce you to the team.
行了 快滚吧 大人们来了
OK, fuck off, you lot, the grownups are here,
有生意要谈
we've got to talk about business, come on.
快走 出去继续干活
On your way, get out there and do what you do best.
光脸好看的穷逼没人爱的 走了
No one likes a good-looking homeless person. Go on, fuck off.
兰斯 我得承认 伙计
Well, Lance, I gotta give it to you, man,
这一切都让人佩服
this is all very impressive,
我也喜欢你在这营造的氛围
and I like the vibe that you've created here.
谢谢你这么说
That's really kind of you to say.
我也很感谢你能过来
And also it's really beautiful that you came over here,
勇敢地拯救我们
knight in shining armor action,
因为现在这局面真挺操蛋的
because this situation is properly fucked up.
我的投资人们跟我说 "我们要买♥♥断你"
My financiers come to me and they say, "We're buying you out."
我说 "去你♥妈♥的♥吧 我买♥♥断你们"
I say, "Fuck that, I'm buying you out."
问题是 我可没5000万美元躺在家里
Problem is, I don't exactly have $50 million just lyin' around.
-是 -5000万对一间代表
- Yeah. - $50 million is a lot of coin
职业运动员的公♥司♥来讲可是不少钱
you know for a shop that represents pro athletes,
不管他们有多活跃
regardless of how hyped they are.
他们还有个冲浪频道 跟他说说那个频道
They got a surf channel too. Tell him about the surf channel.
他们真心是垂直覆盖的
They're totally vertical.
乔说得没错
Joe is telling you the truth.
One-one-one-three.
或许这数字可以短点
Maybe it could be a little easier to get to.
这跟换到206看ESPN有什么差别
It's no different from typing in 206 for ESPN.
-我们有2000万订户的 -那比赛呢
- We're in 20 million homes. - How about events?
你们主办比赛吗
Do you own any of those?
-没有 但我们想办 -对 听着
- No, but we would like to. - Yeah, listen.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表