剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
you're gonna stay the fuck away
离我和我关心的人远一点
from me and anyone who I care about.
我再告诉你们这些狗♥日♥的♥一句话
Let me tell you motherfuckers something else.
下次你们把我喊来这个狗屎地方
The next time that you bring me to this shithole,
最好是要给我一笔好生意做
it better be to offer me a deal and a huge check,
因为你们在浪费我宝贵的时间
because you're wasting my valuable fucking time!
冲啊 加油
Come on. Come on. Come on.
传球啊
Pass the ball.
传球 传球
Pass, pass!
兄弟 你能先把那关掉一下吗
Yo, man, can't you turn that shit off for a second?
乔 我在这是干什么
Joe, what the fuck am I doing here?
你把我从牌桌上拉下来
You're pulling me off the poker table
就为了看维农踢FIFA吗
so we can watch Vernon play FIFA?
你们别激动嘛
Chill, y'all.
这游戏很复杂的
This is sophisticated gaming.
需要精准度
Man, this shit requires precision,
快速收缩肌肉和手眼协调性
fast-twitch muscles, and hand-eye coordination.
我把我拳头往你脸上协调一下可好
How 'bout I hand-eye coordinate my fist to your fuckin' face?
各位 各位 听着
Guys, guys, guys, guys, look.
没人比我更不想在这了 好吗
No one wants to be here less than I do, okay?
才不是 我们很高兴能在这
That isn't true. We're happy to be here
因为我们想邀请你们加入这个过程
'cause we want to invite you in on the process.
什么过程
Process of what?
帮助X运动提高声望
The process of raising the profile
招揽人才的过程
of Sports X and its young phenoms.
所以你们不仅要钱
So you need my money
还要我帮你们打广♥告♥吗
and you need me to market your shit.
我不会那么说
I wouldn't put it that way, exactly,
不过是的 我们需要一点帮助
but yeah, yeah, we need a little help.
这会很好玩的 真的
This is gonna be fun as fuck, man! For real!
维农 你还记得八年级的时候
Yo, Vern. You remember back in eighth grade
我们在戴尔外婆家的后院
how we used to do the backyard wrestling thing
玩过摔角吗
over at Dale's grandmother's spot?
对
Oh, yeah, yeah!
你还被一支威浮球棍插中了菊花来着
Didn't you get a wiffle ball bat stuck up your ass?
这不是重点
This isn't the point.
重点是 我们想把那样的活力
The point is, look, man, we want to take that energy
带入一个我们觉得能帮助公♥司♥
with a little side project we think is gonna help
更上一层的附带项目里
take this company to the next level.
而且也给你们一个成为
And we're giving you guys the chance to become
不止是匿名股东的机会
more than just the silent partners you've been.
我们还要演戏吗
Oh, we gotta act, too?
-对 -好 狗♥日♥的♥
- Yeah. - OK. Well, motherfucker,
看我现在演得像不像不想杀你的样子
this is me acting like I don't want to fuckin' kill you.
-怎么样 -是 看出来了
- How am I doing? - Yeah, got it.
你们俩想让我们干什么
What the fuck y'all want us to do?
起床了 喷屎虫们
Wake up, Pukachus!
我猜你们以为你们那天的小把戏
I guess you guys think your little stunt the other day
真的能震惊大公♥司♥ 是吗
really blew some corporate minds, huh?
我们就是跟他们闹闹 看他们能不能坚持住
We were just fuckin' with 'em to see if they could hang.
跟对你们一样
Just like with y'all.
那管用了
Well, it worked.
什么
What?!
虽然被你们捉弄了 他还是有意向
He's still interesting in spite of your little prank.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
可能正是因为那个 说实话
Probably because of it, to tell you the truth.
但你们想知道他说了什么吗
But do you want to know what he said?
我觉得你们不想
I don't think you do.
他说你们没什么特别的
He said that you guys are nothing special.
说你们屁都不是
He said that you're not shit.
只是一群街头混混
Just some hood rats.
-去他妈的 -去他妈的吗
- Man, fuck that. - Fuck that?
-去他妈的 -去他妈的
- Fuck that. - Fuck that.
你凭什么觉得他们说错了
You think they're wrong? Why?
因为我们的东西都是自己的
'Cause we own our own shit.
自己的飞机 自己的滑道
Our own plane, our own track.
他们要么接受要么滚
They can get with it, or whatever like that.
看 问题就在这
See, this is the thing right here.
这就是我说的
This is what I was talkin' about.
你们以为自己在做的事
There is a massive disconnect
和你们实际在做的事
between what it is you guys think you're doing
真的差太远了
and what you're actually fucking doing.
因为你们其实在做的根本就不现实
'Cause what you're actually doing is fuckin' off.
-不现实 -靠那么一点点小才华和风格
- Fuckin' off. - With a little talent and a little vibe.
但你们依然狗屁不是 话虽那么说
But you still ain't shit. Despite all that,
我们还是要给你们一次机会 好吗
we're gonna give you a shot, all right?
我们偷来了一些很贵的摄像机
We stole some very, very expensive cameras,
你们要拿着它们
and you guys are gonna take them
给我们看看 你们打算向世界展示什么
and show us what it is you want the world to see.
这位是萨瑟 这位是维农
This is Sizzle, this is Vernon.
两个难缠的大块头
Some big, bad motherfuckers.
注意力很短 脾气很爆
With short attention spans and severe anger issues.
他们会陪你们一起
They gonna roll with y'all.
好吧 但你们想让我们干什么
OK, but what is it that you want us to do?
弄伤你们自己
Hurt yourself.
下巴不摔烂 大腿不摔断
Don't come back until you've broken your jaw
就不要回来
or busted your fuckin' femur.
我要看到你们的骨头刺穿皮肤
I wanna see your fuckin' bone through your skin.
所以你们这些小混♥蛋♥加不加入
So you little fuckers in, or what?
你知道吗 今天我没能跟里基开口
So, ya know, I couldn't tell Ricky today.
我准备说的
I was gonna,
但他开始跟我狂走心
but he just got crazy real with me
我就是没办法
and I just couldn't.
他会理解的
He'll understand.
我知道你跟里基是朋友
Now, I know you and Ricky are friends,
但他做的决定总是生意第一
but he always makes business-first decisions.
还记得你上次去跪着求他
Remember that time you were out begging with your hand out
答应新合同 他却牛逼轰轰的吗
for his new contract and he stuck his nose up at it?
这回不一样
This is different.
在联盟 在体育界和这个国家
There's something happening in the league.
有事情正在发生
In sports. In the country.
当琪琪长大 回顾这个运动的时候
When Kiki gets older and she looks back on this movement,
她会怎么看她的爸爸
what is she gonna think about her daddy?
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
她会觉得爸爸尽了一切努力
She's gonna think that he did everything he could
去让她过上好日子
to make her life better.
但是怎么样的好呢
Better how, though?
"养尊处优"的好
Like "Gucci hoops" Better?
还是"等红灯时没被杀死"的好
Or "She didn't get killed during a traffic stop" Better?
听着 我爱你
Listen... I love you.
做你需要做的事吧
Do what you need to do.
乔 你打那么多电♥话♥干什么
Joe, why you blowing me up?
告诉我这不是真的 斯宾塞
Tell me this isn't happening, Spencer.
什么不是真的
Tell you what's not happening?
我才跟一对
I just got off the phone
被麻翻了的安德森兄弟通完话
with a couple of heavily medicated Andersons,
他们可有太多要说的了 兄弟
and they had a lot to say, man.
他们不讲理吗
Are they being irrational?
我觉得更好的问题是 你在讲理吗
I think the better question is, are you being rational?
你的金鹅刚被NCAA禁赛了
Your golden goose just got himself grounded by the NCAA.
你在说昆西的事啊
Oh, you're talking about the Q thing.
这不仅是一件"事"了
It's a little bit more than a thing.
他们取消了昆西的资格
They're ruling Quincy ineligible.
安德森兄弟因为转播权的事已经疯了
The Andersons are losing their minds over this rights issue.
操♥他♥妈♥的NCAA
Fuckin' NCAA!
你做了什么 斯宾塞
What did you do, Spencer?
求你别告诉我
Please, please don't tell me that
你决定跟体育界最腐♥败♥
you decided to take on one of the most corrupt
最有权力的组织之一较量
and powerful organizations in all of sports.
是的
I did.
操♥你♥妈♥
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表