剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
亲爱的 我们支持你 只是...
Baby, we support you, just--
只是不是真心的
Just not really, though.
我就说了他很敏感
Told you he was sensitive.
-TTD 闭嘴 -又来了
- TTD, shut the fuck up. - Every time.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
看我买♥♥了什么
Look what I got.
看 是不是可爱疯了
Look at this! Couldn't you just die?
天呐 宝贝 你是买♥♥空了商店吗
Damn, baby, you leave anything up in the stores?
这是得把琪琪的大学基金都花了吧
You probably ran through Kiki's college fund.
拜托 你知道她肯定拿奖学金的
Boy, please, you know she gettin' a scholarship.
再说 我总得在多出来的干等时间里做点什么
Plus, I had to do something with all my unexpected free time.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, baby.
但这破事真没个完了
But it just doesn't stop!
合约 邮件
The contracts, the emails,
这家伙的自尊心 那家伙的韧带
this guy's ego, that guy's torn ACL.
-爆米花贩卖♥♥机 -你需要放松
- Popcorn vendors. - You need to relax.
不行
I can't.
我没办法
I can't do it.
知道吗 我觉得自己一直在让所有人失望
Ya know, I just feel like I'm failin' everybody all the time.
球队 球员
The organization, the players,
朋友们...
my friends...
最重要的 还有你和琪琪
and most importantly, you and Kiki.
你为什么那么说
Why would you say that?
因为你看啊
Because look at this!
这就是我们现在的生活吗
Is this our life now?
我来到这里 想着
No, I brought us out here thinkin'
自己终于能有点作为了
I was onto something, you know?
-我以为... -你以为的是
- I thought that-- - What you thought is,
你终于能当老大了
you thought you were gonna finally be the boss.
终于能实现你的命运了
You were gonna fulfill your destiny.
还记得你原来在车行 担心着首♥付♥金
Remember when you were worried about down payments
还有加装导航的时候吗
and GPS add-ons at the dealership?
是啊 那时简单多了 真想回去
Yes. Much simpler time. Doesn't seem so bad now.
那时你怕失败 现在你又怕成功
You were afraid to fail then, and now you're afraid to succeed.
没有你和琪琪陪在身边
Not havin' you and Kiki out here
我真的撑不住了
is really wearin' me down.
不知道我还能不能继续
I don't know if I can keep doin' it.
就好像有时候我觉得自己只是半个人
It's like sometimes I feel like I'm half a man or somethin'.
格林先生
Oh, Mr. Greane.
你是很多东西
You are a lot of things...
但可不是半个男人
but half a man ain't one of 'em.
是整个儿的
That's a full man.
那就来...
Feel this full...
感受下...你的...
man... of yours...
整个儿男人吧
...go to work.
你看到安德鲁了吗
You see Andrew anywhere?
没有 他不在
No. He wasn't out there.
安德鲁
出事了
操♥他♥妈♥的特朗普 操♥他♥妈♥的怀特家[白人]
#我挺卡佩
里基·杰瑞特
好吧
OK, well, that's...
让我把这桌子清干净
Let's clear off this desk...
朱利安 有何贵干
Julian, what can I do for you?
那小子神了
The kid's incredible.
他是一代只有一个的天才
He's once in a generation.
我出到两亿五给你去谈
I made it 250 to take it off the table.
很明智 你不会后悔的
Smart move. You won't regret it.
-朱利安 我得挂了 -等等
- J, I gotta run. - No, hey--
晚上好 斯特拉斯莫先生
Evenin', Mr. Strasmore.
好吧
Ok.
有事吗 警官
Is there a problem, Officer?
但愿没有
I sure hope not.
你能从车上下来吗 斯特拉斯莫先生
You wanna step out of the vehicle, Mr. Strasmore?
为什么
And why would I want to do that?
因为我们和气地问你了
Because we asked you so damn nice.
所以你觉得我会炸了自己的飞机 是吗
So you think I'd bomb my own plane, huh?
那位是崔格 它可不太懂炸♥弹♥
That's Trigger. He's not so much on bombs,
不过最喜欢毒品了
but he likes him some drugs.
我是说 它喜欢找到它们
By that, I mean he likes findin' 'em.
我们最近遇到了不少私人飞机
We've had a lot of problems with private flights
运输现金和毒品的案子
transportin' cash and narcotics lately.
只是想在你离开前检查一下你租来的车
We're just gonna take a little peek in your rental before you go.
当然
Sure.
那些药我有处方
I got a script for those.
这对一个人来说可是不少药啊
That's a lot of pills for one man.
都够让一头大象嗨上天了
That's enough to get an elephant high.
售卖♥♥处方药可是重罪
You know, sellin' those is a felony.
当然了
No shit.
斯特拉斯莫先生 听说你有点...
Mr. Strasmore. I hear you have some...
药品问题啊
pill problems.
-我要律师 -没那个必要 斯宾塞
- Lawyer. - That won't be necessary, Spencer.
你不介意我叫你斯宾塞吧
You don't mind if I call you Spencer, do you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是吉米·戴尔·普里查德
My name is Jimmy Dale Pritchard,
但朋友们都叫我JD
but my friends call me J.D.
那些药我都有处方 JD
I got a script for those pills, J.D.
我不在乎那些药
Oh, I don't care about those pills.
那只是我
That was just my way of
让那些小子们把你带进来
gettin' the boys to be able to bring you in
好跟你聊聊的办法
so that we could have a little chat.
我知道这有点戏剧化
I know it was a bit dramatic.
但我们只想确保你...
But we wanted to make sure that we had your...
能认真听
undivided attention.
"我们"是谁
Who's "We"?
这是你第一次来哥伦布吗
Is this your first time in Columbus?
这里可是座漂亮的城市
You know, this is a beautiful city,
也是念书的好地方
and a great place to go to school.
你知道我就是在学校认识的我妻子吗
You know, I met my wife on campus?
35年前 如今我们依然恩爱
Thirty-five years ago. And we still goin' strong.
现在
Hey, now,
你可能觉得这难以置信 但是...
you may find this hard to believe, but...
我以前自己也打过球
I used to play a little bit myself.
没错 当然是后备队了
Yeah. I mean, second string, of course.
但天呐 我当时真是动力十足
But, man, did I have the spirit!
知道今天跟你聊天的那个托德吗
You know the guy Todd that you spoke to today?
他是我大一的室友
He was my freshman roommate.
所以你是七叶树迷了
So you're a booster.
我讨厌这个词
I hate that word.
我更喜欢... "狂热支持者"
I prefer... "Enthusiastic supporter."
你看 我做这一切只是为了球队的荣誉
You see, I do all of this just for the pride of it.
对你这种人来说 可能很难
Now, for someone like yourself, that might be challenging.
但对我们一些人来说 这就够了
But... for some of us, well, that's enough.
告诉你吧 JD
Let me tell you something, J.D.
我只是想帮助
I was only trying to help
我女朋友的儿子做出人生决定
my girlfriend's son make some life decisions.
或许你不会相信 但就是这样
Maybe that's hard for you to believe, but it's the truth.
还有
Let me tell you something else.
如果我砸了你的冠军梦
If I happen to piss on your Rose Parade,
那你最好给我忍♥着
then you better open up a goddamn umbrella,
因为你这瞎转悠 还有这个
because you sauntering in here, and this,
所有这些狗屁 一点都吓不住我
and all this bullshit, doesn't scare me one bit.
很好 吓不住你
That's good. It doesn't scare you.
我还有在NCAA的朋友们
Well, I got some friends over at the NCAA
很乐意出面
that will have a field day
让你知道什么叫敬神
with puttin' the fear of God in your heart.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
你想跟我演《旧约》吗 JD
So you gonna go Old Testament on me, J.D.?
那孩子如约来七叶树...
The kid stays a Buckeye...
一切就当没发生过
everything goes back to normal,
人人都有好日子
and life is good for everyone.
如果不是
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表