剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
球手
第四季 第五集
那现在怎么办
What do we do now?
稳定我们的客户
Well, we stabilize our client list,
重振旗鼓
and we rally the troops.
《球手》前情提要
-兰斯成立了自己的公♥司♥ -这是个玩笑吗
- Lance started his own company. - Is this a joke?
那你只能告我了 不是吗 斯宾塞
You're gonna have to sue me, aren't you, Spencer?
我要让你破产 狗♥日♥的♥
I will bankrupt you, you piece of shit.
但我在考虑复出
Thinkin' about unretiring.
你没法知道 直到被一拳揍在脸上
You never really know until you get punched in the face.
快揍我脸 不然我就揍你
Punch me in the face before I beat yo' ass.
别打我
Don't hit me!
你还好吗
You okay?
我可能准备好了
Might be ready.
你女朋友唐娜把我和塔莎的照片放到了Ins上
Your girl Donna put a pic up on IG of me and Tasha!
但愿你不是让我去道歉
I hope you're not asking me to apologize.
当然不是了 怎么会 我想让你撒谎
Of course not, I would never-- I want you to lie.
不如我半价从你们手上
How about I buy my company back from you
买♥♥回我的公♥司♥
at 50 cents on the dollar,
你们回到自己擅长的领域
go back to what you're good at?
你拿着这条件 塞进你的...
Take that offer, and stick it straight up your--
早上好
Good morning.
-我来见肖恩 -我认识你
- I'm here to see Sean. - I know you.
-你在海豚队打过球 -是的
- You played for the Dolphins. - I did, yeah.
你能来真是太好了
So exciting to have you here.
谢谢 我也很高兴来这里
Well, thank you. I'm excited to be here.
我是前台的玛丽
Hey, it's Mary in reception.
迈阿密海豚队前防守端锋兼外线卫
詹森·泰勒来见肖恩
I have Jason Taylor here for Sean.
好 谢谢
OK, thank you.
好了 有人会来带你去见他们
OK. Someone's gonna come right out and get you.
先请坐吧
Please, just have a seat.
谢谢 玛丽
Thank you, Mary.
杰茜
喝点什么 乔
What are you havin' this time, Joe?
你决定
Dealer's choice.
只要是"兰"结尾的就好
As long as it ends in "-uila."
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我今天过得很糟
I've had a shit day.
你觉得如何 跟我喝一杯 然后一起离开
What do you say? Will you drink with me, and then we go get lost
享受一个美妙的夜晚
and share a beautiful moment together?
抱歉 我是这里的员工
I'm sorry, I work here,
我们不能跟客人喝酒
and we're not allowed to drink with the guests.
那就辞职
Quit!
不行 我还有一大家子要养
I can't. I have a family to support.
你孩子叫什么名字
Oh. What are your kids' names?
我没有孩子
I don't have any kids.
满上 唐尼
Reload, Donny.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有可♥卡♥因♥吗 你知道我能上哪儿搞点吗
You got any cocaine? You know where I can find cocaine?
-把钥匙给我 -不行 先生
- Gimme my fuckin' keys! - I can't do that, sir.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
那你给我叫辆优步
Would you call me an Uber
把我送回酒店 行吗
so I can go back to my hotel, please?
你就住在这家酒店 先生
You're staying at this hotel, sir.
维塞若伊酒店
杰达
昨晚的客房♥服务
正是我过完糟心一天以后需要的
我更需要 而且你真的好棒
你什么时候能来见昆西
都忘了还有个孩子
等我处理好手上的事
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
过会儿聊
没问题 我是斯宾塞·斯特拉斯莫
No problem. I'm Spencer Strasmore.
我是肖恩 这是尼克
I'm Sean, this is Nick,
我们是分销和采购部的
we are with Distribution and Acquisitions.
所以是你们负责我的频道
So you guys are in charge of my channel.
-是的 -谢谢你们这么快和我见面
- Yeah, we are. - Thanks for meeting on short notice.
我不知道你也喜欢极限运动
I never took you for an action sports guy.
我不喜欢 但我喜欢赚钱
Because I'm not. But I do like making money.
我们如何帮你赚得更多呢
Well, how can we help you make more?
从帮我换个更好的频道开始吧
Let's start by getting me a better channel.
让我们别在那么后面
Getting me out of the nosebleeds.
我要怎么才能靠近福克斯或NBC体育台
How do I get around Fox Sports Net, NBC Sports?
你们这群电脑高手里肯定能有谁
I'm sure one of your computer geek experts
敲敲键盘就把我挪过去
can just type on the keyboard and move me on down the line.
并不那么简单
It's really not that easy.
而且 如果没人看
Besides, it doesn't matter where your house is located
在哪个频道都没用
if nobody will come visit.
-你是说我们的粉丝基础吗 -或者没有粉丝
- You're referring to our fan base? - Or lack thereof.
你们完全没有粉丝基础 零
You guys have no fan base. Zero. None.
-夸张了吧 肯定不会 -他没夸张
- Are you exaggerating? Come on. - No, he's not.
你们的收视率是0.001
You polled at 0.001.
上周的停播 你猜我们接到了多少电♥话♥
You went dark last week-- how many calls do you think we got?
-我猜是零 -猜对了
- I'm guessing zero. - Bingo.
你更该担心的是我们还会不会购买♥♥你的频道
You should be more concerned with being dropped from our system.
显然兰斯不在乎赚钱或收视率
Obviously Lance didn't give a shit about making money, or ratings,
但我在乎
but I do.
黑暗时期已过去 我需要你们帮我
The dark days are over. I need you guys to help me help myself.
就像你说的
Well, as you said, in so many words,
内容才是决定胜负的关键
content that moves the needle--
就像橄榄球
like your old sport.
那转播权有人买♥♥了
Those rights are spoken for.
我知道 就是我们
Yeah, I know. We own them.
冲浪和滑板永远不会火 斯宾塞
Surf and skate will never work in our demo, Spencer.
我们知道什么能火
We know what works,
也想多来些那样的节目
and we just want to get more of it.
-大学橄榄球怎么样 -那太好了
- What about college football? - We'd love that.
SEC台的收视率都爆棚了
Our SEC Network is killing it.
你有什么内容的独家转播权吗
Do you have exclusive rights to anything?
暂时没有 但我有渠道
I don't, but I can get access.
很好 不过我们只想要名校的
Great. But we're only interested in brand names--
圣母大学 俄亥俄州立
Notre Dame, Ohio State,
或者南加大那样的大市场球队也行
or if it's a big market team like USC.
你也知道 让他们同意可不简单
And prying them loose ain't gonna be easy, as you know.
这个让我来担心好了
Let me worry about the prying, huh?
拿来那种内容 我们就能让你的频道上黄金档
Deliver that, and we can deliver your net to prime time.
行
All right.
我想马上就和昆西见面
告诉我时间地点
你们今天看见大个子了吗
Hey, you guys, uh, see the Big Man today?
身高2米4 总是气呼呼的那个
About eight foot tall, always angry?
没有 好吧
No? All right.
-你看到斯宾塞了吗 -他不见了
- You see Spencer? - He's MIA.
我一早上都没他消息
I haven't heard from him all morning.
和你一样
Kinda like you.
他大概是在躲着我
He's probably hiding from me.
你要不要给大家讲个话
Hey, are you planning on addressing the team?
他们真的需要鼓舞一下士气
Because they could def use a morale boost.
你不能一直躲着他们
You can't avoid them forever.
当然 我会的
Yeah, sure. I will do that.
但首先 我想给自己调一杯血腥玛丽
But first I was thinking I might make myself a Bloody Mary.
你觉得呢 是个好主意吧
What do you think about that? That's a great idea.
你知道兰斯把酒放哪儿了吗
You know where Lance kept the liquor?
办公室里没有酒
We don't have liquor in the office.
你逗我吗 拜托
Are you fucking kidding me? I mean, come on,
那也太业余了吧
that's... that's amateur.
柜子里有很多鸦♥片♥类药剂
We have a shit-ton of opioids in the closet.
那也行
I will take that.
伊妮德
Enid.
你今天看着真美
You look amazing today.
你看起来醉了
And you look drunk.
醉了 拜托
Drunk! Come on.
也许沉醉在对你的爱里了
No. Maybe drunk with love for you.
你觉得你能多快给我客户分类
Hey, how fast do you think you can give me a client breakdown
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表