剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
X体育可以成为世界巨头
Sports X could be a global Goliath.
你真的觉得我们的企业文化能兼容吗
Do you really think our corporate cultures would be a good fit?
我能跟任何人处得来
I can get along with anybody.
但坐在会议室里你永远无法理解X运动
But you're never gonna understand Sports X in the board room.
它不在这里 而是在海滩上发生
Sports X don't happen here. Sports X happens out on the beach.
让我们出去 感受细沙流过你们的脚趾
Let's get out there, feel the sand between your toes,
海风吹过你们的... 头皮
the wind blowing through your... scalps,
-看看真实的它吧 -好 我喜欢
- see what it's really about. - All right. I like it.
亲爱的 虽然我很喜欢跟你一起看♥房♥♥子
Baby, as much as I love house-hunting with you,
但我累了
I'm getting tired.
不废话吗
I'll bet you are.
你以为我呢
How do you think I feel?
我就像个没有巢的鸟 宝贝
I'm like a bird without a nest, baby.
-我也是 -闭嘴 TTD
- Me too. - Shut up, TTD,
当心我们把你送回迈阿密
before we send your ass back to South Beach.
我们在我妈家里做♥爱♥
We can't get no privacy in my mama's house
-完全没有隐私 -没错
- when we're havin' sex. - True.
亲爱的 你不用在孩子面前
Baby, you don't have to talk about your sexual habits
说你们的性习惯
in front of your baby.
干嘛不行 妈
Why not, Mama?
她可清楚自己是从哪来的 对不对 瑟琳
I mean, she knows where she came from. Don't you, Serene?
我来帮小瑟琳捂住耳朵
Let me cover Baby Serene's ears
好不用听到那些鬼话 对不对
so she don't have to hear this shit. Ain't that right?
-你老打我♥干♥什么 -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 TTD
- Why you keep hittin' me? - Shut the fuck up, TTD.
亲爱的 在孩子面前能注意点吗
Baby. Your language in front of Serene?
你想把火气撒我头上尽管来
You can take your frustrations out on me if you want to,
但你知道我怎么想的吗
but you know what I think?
我觉得你该租♥房♥♥
I think you should rent,
以防你想回去打球
just in case you want to go back and play.
你可不想砸一栋
You don't want to be stuck
自己都不住的1500万的房♥子在手上
with some $15 million mansion you ain't livin' in.
他不回去了 TTD
He ain't goin' back, TTD.
我闲了一个赛季 完全不怀念
I sat out all season-- didn't miss it at all.
-你说真的吗 -当然
- You tellin' the truth? - Yeah.
很好 因为你知道规矩
Good. 'Cause you know the rules.
孩子跟着妈 妈妈跟着爸
Baby goes where Mommy goes, and Mommy goes where Daddy goes.
这才叫家庭
It's what we call a family.
我可不想一个人守着
I don't need to be stuck in some
1500万的纽波特海滩豪♥宅♥
$15 million Newport Beach mansion
你却在德州一呆半年
and you gone half the year in Texas.
因为那可太难受了
'Cause that would suck for you.
不会那样的 宝贝 好吗
Ain't gonna happen, baby. All right?
杰森·安托罗蒂
-是谁 -斯宾塞
- Who's that? - Oh, it's Spencer.
可能是说我们在看的什么投资吧
Probably about some investments we're lookin' into.
你懂的
You know.
所以这个冲浪组织还挺大的吗 兰斯
So this surf thing is a pretty big deal, huh, Lance?
世界冲浪联盟可不是闹着玩的
WSL don't fuck about.
这次请来的是Offspring
Offspring are performing,
去年是Social Distortion
last year it was Social Distortion.
-那些可都是唱片艺人 -我知道 乔
- Those are recording artists. - Yes, I know that, Joe.
我在摇滚音乐节上看过他们
I caught 'em on Warped tour.
我看你可不像是去摇滚音乐节的人
You don't strike me as a Warped tour type of guy.
相信我 我不是的
Trust me, I'm not.
这我们可以努力
Well, we can work around that.
重要的是理解这一点
The important thing to understand is,
极限运动不是金融 不是橄榄球
this is not finance, this ain't football,
它不止于此
this is more than that.
它是一种生活方式
This is lifestyle.
我喜欢我们在迈阿密的生活方式
You know, I like our lifestyle in Miami
也就是有200人指着我们吃饭的地方
where we have 200 people counting on us.
所以再多几百又怎么样 多了多少机会啊
What's a couple hundred more, really, for limitless opportunity?
行 跟我说说你手下现在的人吧
All right, tell me about your current roster.
简直棒呆了 告诉他
Pure fire. Tell 'em, Freelance.
凯利·斯雷特 莱尔德·汉密尔顿
Kelly Slater, Laird Hamilton,
托尼·霍克 罗比·麦迪逊
Tony Hawk, Robbie Maddison,
奈贾·胡斯顿
Nyjah Huston,
塞昂·莱特 特拉维斯·帕斯特拉纳
Zion Wright, Travis Pastrana.
但最棒的
But best of all,
X运动公♥司♥皇冠上的明珠
the jewel in the Sports X crown--
有请 帕克·琼斯
behold... Parker Jones.
在那边冲浪的就是他
That's him right there, rippin'.
经典赛呼声最高的冠军
He's favored to win the Classic.
-他是黑人 -不 他不是黑人
- He's black. - No, he's not black;
他是摇钱树
he's green.
是人皮包着的钞票山
This boy is money wrapped in skin.
你觉得他会是冲浪界的杰基·罗宾逊吗
So you think he's gonna be the Jackie Robinson of surfing?
打破种族壁垒的那个人
That he's gonna be the one to break the color barrier?
不止如此 他可以是黑皮肤的迈克尔·杰克逊
More than that. This kid could be like a black Michael Jackson
过着简单的性福生活
with an uncomplicated erotic life.
我都不知道那是什么意思
I don't even know what the fuck that means.
但我喜欢你超前的想法
But I like your forward thinking.
但这不是我们的生意
But this is not our business.
-拜托 -好了 你们两位在这
- Come one. - OK, listen, I'm gonna leave you guys
慢慢上夫妻咨♥询♥课
to your couples counseling session.
我要去跟天上那位伟大的顾问聊聊
I'm gonna consult with the Great Consigliere in the sky.
好 我们就在这
All right. We'll be here.
-那家伙挺讨人喜欢的吧 -这不是我们
- Gotta love that guy, right? - This is not us.
我们不做这种事 不是这种人
It's not what we do. This isn't who we are.
拜托 乔 我鞋里都进沙子了
Come on, Joe, I got fuckin' sand in my shoes.
我们想做什么人都行
We're anybody we want to be.
这是你总跟我说的话 对吧
That's what you always say to me, right?
我们是财务经理吗 是地♥产♥开♥发♥商吗
Were we financial managers? Were we real estate developers?
是给身高195
Were we shoulders for 6'5",
体重135的超级碗败将哭泣的怀抱吗
300-pound Super Bowl losers to cry on?
不 我们都不是
No, we were none of those things,
但我们全干了 对吧
but yeah, we did it all, right?
你准备好把5000万美元押在兰斯身上了吗
You're ready to bet $50 million on your boy Lance?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
应该吧 加上我们的帮助...
I think so. I mean, you know, with our help...
是应该还是当然
Yeah, you think so, or you know?
你听起来都不确定 乔
You don't even sound sure, Joe.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我还要在这晒多久
How long would I have to be out here?
天呐 老兄
Jesus Christ, man,
你怎么对这里这么消极的
what is your negative vibe with this place?
是在这欠了哪个孩子的赡养费吗
Are you delinquent on child support?
是在躲跟湖人拉拉队员的亲子官司吗
Are you ducking a paternity suit with a Laker Girl?
这很复杂 乔
It's complicated, Joe.
我没问你的脸书状态
- I didn't ask for your fuckin' Facebook status.
只是在请你和我一起抓住这个机会
I'm just asking for you to get with me on this opportunity.
发短♥信♥跟你朋友说我们会回来
Text your boy, tell him we'll be back.
我带你去看个东西
I want to show you something.
好吧
Ok.
我不知道他手♥机♥在不在身上 但是...
I don't know if he's got his phone on him, but...
他会看到的
you know, he'll get it.
你们好 我是查尔斯 你好
What's up, y'all? Charles. How ya doin'?
-这里有点冷啊 -我可以让他们关空调
- Little chilly in here. - I could have them turn off the A.C.
我说的是大家的态度 安德鲁
I'm talking about the reception, Andrew.
-我的确感觉到了寒意 -是
- I do feel the ice grill. - Yeah.
我猜莱斯走了 大家挺伤心的吧
I guess everyone's pretty upset that Les is gone, huh?
不 他们只是喜欢这里的工作
No, they've just gotten attached to their jobs,
知道你新官上任 自己在这可能呆不久了
and they know with you here, those days might be numbered.
打扰一下 各位
Excuse me, everybody!
你们好吗
How y'all doin'?
我叫查尔斯·格林 是公羊队的新经理
My name is Charles Greane, the new GM of the Rams,
相信你们大多数人已经知道了
as I'm sure most of you already know.
我不想被叫成"先生"或者"格林先生"
Now, I don't want to be called "Sir," Or "Mr. Greane,"
或者"总经理先生"
or "Mr. General Manager."
叫我查尔斯就行
"Charles" Is fine.
我只是想让你们知道
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表