剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Listen, guys, concentrate. It's important you remember this.
听着同学们 集中精神 你们都知道这很重要
Get ready. She's coming.
准备好 她来了
In three, two...
三 二
ALL: Oh, Captain, my Captain.
噢 队长 我们的队长
Guys. Come on.
同学们 不要这样
They do this every time I try and go to the loo. Staff room.
每次我去上个厕所他们都这样 - 来教研室一趟
It's a date. It's a staff meeting.
是约会么? - 开会
Oi, sir, man! You said you were going to help me down!
老师 你说过会把我弄下来的
I want your clothes, your books and your attention, please.
我要你们的衣服 书 你们的注意力
Mollinson, Mollinson. It's just a line from a film.
Mollinson 这只是个电影的开场白
it turns out I was wrong about the ban on religious symbols in schools.
是时候纠正我禁止在学校有宗教符号♥的错误了
That law applies to France only. My bad!
那规定只适用于法国 所以是我的过失
So, if any of the pupils want to reclaim their possessions,
那么 要是有学生想拿回自己的东西
I've got 13 crucifixes,
我这有十三个十字架
three skullcaps, and Samira Habsi's burqa.
三顶小圆帽 还有Samira Habsi罩袍
Mr Habsi exploded.
Habs先生爆♥炸♥了
Not like that.
不是你想的那样
Although, to apologise for my misreading of his faith,
尽管如此 还是对我误读他的信仰要道歉
I've sent him a bottle of wine and a hock of ham.
我送了他一瓶酒还有典当的火腿
Fraser, can I raise something? I read this in Metro this morning.
Fraser我能发言吗 今早我在Metro上看到这个
Oh, my God! You read Metro? I read Metro, too. That is so weird.
天哪 你看Metro 我也看Metro 太巧了吧
It says there's this video game that kids are getting obsessed with.
上面说这个电脑游戏让青少年沉迷
Tokyo Sin SS - Dead Light District.
东京罪SS 死光区
According to this,
根据这个
the child plays a ninja who hunts down and murders Nazi prostitutes.
孩子们扮演忍♥者追捕和谋杀纳粹妓♥女♥
Is it free world or platform?
是在自♥由♥世界还是独♥裁♥时代
Kids are copying the moves,
孩子们模仿里面的动作
beating each other up in the playground, doing karate.
在操场上互相打架 打空手道
Bukkake? Karate.
颜♥射♥? - 空手道
You're so deaf.
你是真聋了
Ban the game, kill the virus.
禁止这游戏 消灭病毒
I agree with Isabelle.
我赞同 Isabelle
Whilst we're at it, why don't we ban those wheelie shoes?
既然如此 我们为什么不把滑轮鞋也禁了
I smacked a boy on the head, he shot off down the corridor,
我拍了一个男生的头 他一下滑过走廊
went straight through a plate glass window.
然后直线穿过玻璃窗走廊
I no longer agree with Isabelle.
这个我不赞同 Isabelle
Other schools are tough on violence. Look at St Stephen's!
其他学校暴♥力♥更糟糕 看看Stephen
They had a weapons amnesty. Retothewind.
他们收缴武器 - 再转回来一下
Someone call Shaggy and tell him it was me on the bathroom floor.
有人对个蓬发男说我在浴室的地板上
If we want find why this kids inthralment this games
要想知道学生们为什么沉迷这些游戏
we need to bring up a vein, take a hit ourselves and see
我们要找到静脉 拍到看见为止
if we can't help them kick the habit.
以免我们没法帮他戒毒瘾
What? You're not seriously considering buying the game?
怎么 你不是要买♥♥游戏吧
I think our budget can stretch to that.
咱们的预算应该够的
Ooh, can it stretch to FIFA?
能不能买♥♥足球
This is work, Alfie.
这个公事Alfie
When you're at home you can play whatever you want.
你自己出钱想要什么都行
My husband and I play with Wee.
我和我丈夫玩过一点点
Oh, you're on Nintendo?
哦 在任天堂上玩吗
What's Nintendo?
任天堂是什么东西
Meeting adjourned.
散会
Hey. So, about that amnesty thing.
那个 关于收缴的事
I was thinking that we should do one of them here, me and you.
我觉得我们也应该实施 由我和你
What, at Abbey Grove? Do you think it's that bad, really?
在咱们学校 真有必要吗
Yeah. I keep you shielded from it but it's a jungle out there.
我一直避免跟你说这些 这里也是丛林社会
OK, our kids have weapons? Yeah. Mitchell, Joe, Rem Dogg...
学生们有武器 - 是啊Mitchell Joe Rem Dogg
The boy in the wheelchair?
坐轮椅的那个?
He's the worst. He's got, like spikes
他的最厉害 他有钉鞋
that he puts on his hub caps like in Ben-Hur.
再戴上轮沿帽装宾虚里的人
Well, I do think an amnesty could be a good idea.
收缴上来确实是个好主意
Ooh, I know.
有了
I could get our amnesty some press. Press?
我可以给我们的炒作一下 - 炒作
I've got a contact at the Observer. Ooh, the Observer?
我在观察报有熟人 - 是吗
The Watford Observer.
沃特福德观察报
I used to hook up with a page three girl there.
我曾经勾搭过第三版的女孩
The Watford Observer doesn't have a page three.
沃特福德观察报就没有第三版
Well, her article about me was on page three.
她在第三版写了关于我的文章
Why were you in the press? Broke my leg
你怎么上报纸的 - 我腿伤了
playing human chess.
在玩真人象棋时候
Sorry, you broke your leg...
等会 你伤了腿
So, the amnesty, we're going to need a venue.
关于收缴 我要找个大地方
Now I was thinking... Canteen?
我觉得 - 食堂
Nando's. A little wing roulette.
去Nando 耍一下轮盘
Two sides, macho peas, the rice.
有两面 还有豌豆 大米
Maybe a movie afterwards to celebrate?
再看个电影 之后庆祝一下
I'll see if the canteen's free.
我去看看食堂是不是免费的
Suit yourself.
随便你
Hey, the press are going to love this, aren't they?
那个 媒体会喜欢这个吧
Little celebrity power couple, changing the world for the better.
小有名气的情侣 让世界变的更好
Rudy. Who's Rudy?
Rudy - Rudy你哪个
Richard and Judy.
Richard还有Judy
I'll see you at lunch, Alfie. Please don't book Nando's.
我会去看你的午饭 别搞Nando
I won't. I couldn't.
我不会的 怎么会呢
I've tried.
我尽量
They don't take bookings.
也不能预订
Their chicken's first come, first served, baby.
鸡肉是最先上的 亲爱的
Not my class.
不是我的班级
OK, guys, there's something very important that I need you to do.
听着 同学们 我有很重要的事要你们做
Ooh, thanks. No problem. It's on the house.
谢谢 - 不客气 是免费的
Because that's what friends do, isn't it?
朋友就应该这样 不是吗
They buy things for each other.
互相给对方买♥♥东西
You all look knackered.
怎么都这么颓废
Have you had another party that I wasn't invited to?
你们开派对没邀请我
They've all been playing Tokyo Sin. Yes, bruv, Tokyo Sin is dench!
他们都玩了东京罪 - 对 老兄 东京罪老牛叉了
Hang on, hands up if you've got this game.
等一下 玩过的人举手
Typical, Joe, the only one of my crew with a little bit of sense.
我就知道 Joe 我唯一理智的学生
It's just that it's an 18 and my mum won't buy it for me.
那是1♥8♥禁♥ 我妈不给我买♥♥
If only I had an adult friend who owed me big time.
要是我有个成年朋友就好了
Sir, Tokyo Sin is just a craze.
老师 东京罪太时髦了
You don't get crazes, though, do you, sir?
你从没时髦过吧 老师
NYou're older than that condom you got in your wallet.
你钱包里的安全套都过期了
Sir didn't get crazes, cos he went to a posh boys school.
老师不需要时髦 他去过贵族男校
Too busy playing quidditch with David Cameron.
忙着和首相玩魁地奇
Right, I didn't go to Hogwarts.
好了 我没去过霍格沃兹
And look, for the record, we had crazes too.
以前我们也很时髦
Yeah. Pogs.
Pogs
Mmm, now there was a craze. Who remembers Pogs?
相当时髦 谁知道Pogs
Oh, you missed out! Pogs were amazing.
你们错过了真可惜
You had these little cardboard discs, right,
找些小纸板盘
and you piled them up into a tower,
堆成一座塔
and then with another cardboard disc you'd chuck it
然后再拿一个纸板盘扔
at the pile of cardboard discs, and it...
堆起纸板盘
I'm going to accept that Pogs has not aged well.
我承认Pogs过时了
Stephen, no offence, but this game, is it your kind of thing?
Stephen 这个游戏你能接受吗
Nazis in fishnets? It's just like Cabaret.
渔网袜纳粹 就像在卡巴莱餐馆
Chantelle, you're a girl...
Chantelle你是过女生
Who meets guys on the online multiplayer. Look me up.
那里能接触最多在线玩家 看我的
My name's Jailbait. All one word.
我昵称是Jailbait 就一个词
And I've got webcam.
我还有摄像头
Blocked.
没门
See? I'm the only one. - You is missing out, fam.
看吧 只有我 - 你错过了
Anyone done blitz kick yet, the finisher move?
有人玩过闪电踢没有 介绍一下
You kick 'em in the head - whah - head explodes - boom -
对着脑袋就是一脚 嘣的一声脑袋没有
brains everywhere!
脑浆到处都是
Course I have, I got bare tekkers.
我当然玩过 我还有原盘
Yeah, but you play it on PC, don't ya? That shit is old.
你用的是PC 那玩意早过时了
Where'd you find it? Your nan's vadge?
你在哪弄的 你奶奶的黑木耳里吗
Least my sister ain't lesbian.
至少我姐姐不是同性恋
She ain't lesbian. She goes to university. And?
她不是 - 她去大学了 - 怎么了
Everybody knows university's for lesbos! Do one, Gran Turismo!
谁都知道大学里都是同性恋 - 滚一边去 轮椅男
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表