剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
We're playing like, the school equivalent of Man United,
这场比赛 对手曼联跟相当
and one of my team is in a wheelchair.
我的队员还有个坐轮椅的
He's not even the worst.
他还不是最糟糕的
He's the only person in the first half to have won a header.
他是上半场唯一用头顶到球的人
Look, Alfie.
听着 Alfie
it's understandable.
这是可以理解的
Seeing the man again can trigger suppressed emotions.
再见到那个人会触发抑制情绪
Honestly, I'm fine. I'm so over it.
老实说 我很好 我受够了
It was so long ago. I was like fifteen.
很久没有的事了 就像我十五岁那时
Jesus. Look, Alfie,
神啊 听着Alfie
I know you're traumatised but remember what I said,
我知道你有过创伤 你记住我的话
it's not your fault.
那不是你的错
Well, it kind of was.
看起来是
No, Alfie. It's not. You're the victim.
不是 Alfie 你是受害者
Say it, "it's not my fault".
说出来 这不是我的错
It's not my fault Doesn't that feel better?
不是我的错 感觉好些了吗
Not really. Look I've been thinking, can't I just throw in the towel?
没感觉 我一直在想 我能不能认输算了
No. This is more than the match now.
不能 你比刚才好多了
If you win this, you're not winning for you but all the people
输赢不仅仅关乎你自己 是所有人
who've had their voices taken away by beasts like Humpage.
他们会像野兽般嚎叫 就像Humpage
Don't let him win.
别让他们得逞
Yeah.
对
Yeah, I guess you're right.
你说的对
This game does mean a lot.
这场比赛是有这么多意义
You can do it! I can.
你可以的 - 我可以的
Come on! I can do it, come on!
加油 - 我可以的 加油
OK, people.
听着 伙计们
Do you want to know what Middleton House are saying about us right now?
你们想知道Middleton那边现在说咱们什么吗
Arseholes! >
蠢蛋
They're also saying that we are just going to bend over and take it.
他们还说我们会去低头认输
So they got my group text?
他们收到我的信息了?
You know, I heard some of them saying
知道吗 我还听他们说
about one of you in particular,
你们当中有人
who will remain nameless,
一直默默无名
was so ugly,
极其丑陋
pathetic and physically deformed,
可悲 身体畸形
that they should get a Pride of Britain award
应该给他们颁发奖杯
just for not killing themselves.
鼓励他们有勇气活下去
Now are we really going to take that?
这么说我们能接受吗
Or are we, for Joe's sake,
为了Joe能接受吗
going to say no?
上场去说 不
Let's show them. Quitting is out of the question.
告诉他们 放弃是不可能的
When it gets tough,
遇到困难
we gotta fight some more.
我们要更加努力
We've gotta fight.
我们要战斗
Fight! Fight! Fight!
战斗 战斗 战斗
Fight for this love! Yeah!
为了爱而战斗
Ready your breakfasts, and eat hearty,
准备好你的早餐 要丰盛
for tonight we dine in hell.
为了今晚在地狱里用餐
Let's get out there.
准备上场
THIS IS SPARTA!
这 是 斯 巴 达
Yeah! Go on!
耶 加油
Rem Dogg's injured.
Rem Dogg受伤了
Puncture.
被刺了
Can I play second half, Sir?
下半场我能上吗 老师
All right Stephen. You're up!
好 Stephen你上场
This is the ball. OK?
这是球 知道吗
Mitchell will pass you the ball
Mitchell会传给你这个球
and then you kick it straight to Grayson.
然后你直线交给Grayson
Understand?
明白了吗
Goal!
射门得分
Sprinkler.
洒水车
Do the Sprinkler!
来摆洒水车
Come on, you tripstoppers!
进攻啊 你个瓶塞
Come on, Middleton.
加油Middleton
Get in!
射门啊
What's the matter with you? You hoo!
你什么情况?
What's the matter with you...?
你们干什么?
The bloke in the wheelchair's faster than you lot!
坐轮椅的都比快
Not now.
现在不行
More goals.. Yes! Inflation!
又进一个
OK, you want to play? You want to party?
好 你要玩是吧 要玩是吧
Right, let's heat this party up, huh.
行 来让这个比赛更热闹一些
Oh ho yeah, Humpage.
哦 耶 Humpage
I like to party, and I've been to far hotter parties than this.
我喜欢派对 我参加过比这更热闹的派对
In fact, I like to party in a sauna.
事实上 我喜欢桑拿派对
Yeah. And I've partied with far bigger men than you.
我见过比你还壮的人
I can go all night long.
我可以奉陪你一整夜
OK. Come on Middleton.
加油Middleton
Come on, Abbey Grove.
加油Abbey Grove
Careful, Alfie.
注意了 Alfie
Do him, Sir.
干♥死♥他
You stupid little quitting quitting quitter.
你是个愚蠢的懦夫
QU-IT-TER
懦 夫
Quit, quit, quit...
放弃 放弃 放弃
Wickers quitter. Quitter Wickers.
Wickers 懦夫 懦夫Wickers
Wicker, Wicker, Wicker, Wicker. Quitter, quitter, quitter, quitter, quitter.
懦夫 懦夫 懦夫 懦夫 懦夫
All you do it quit. that's you going for
你只会放弃 那就是你的未来
You're only good for quitting. Quitter! You quitter!
你只会放弃 懦夫 你是个懦夫
Wickers what have you done?
Wickers 你干了什么
If you have harmed a hair on his beautiful body.
你敢伤害了他一个头发
Wickers, I know I've been harsh, boy,
Wickers 我知道我一直很严厉 孩子
but I only ever wanted the best for you.
但我这都是为了你好
You've finally got what you deserved, you pig!
你这是罪有应得 你猪头
Steady on.
冷静点
You should be ashamed of yourself for what you put him through!
你应该对你伤害他的行为感到羞愧
What I put him through? It was his fault.
我伤害他什么 都是他的错
How dare you say that. Of course it's not his fault. He's the victim.
你竟敢还这么说 不是他的错 他是受害者
Why do you keep calling me the victim?
你干吗一直叫我受害者
Because you are, Alfie. Don't you see? Oh God.
你就是啊 看不出来吗 天哪
Enough is enough. You've got to accept it. You are the victim of a rapist.
你必须接受他 你是被强♥奸♥的受害人
What? Yes. That's right, you heard me. You are a rapist.
什么 - 你听见了我说的了 你是个强♥奸♥犯
You raped poor Alfie.
你强♥奸♥了可怜的Alfie
What are you talking about?! No, I didn't.
你在说什么 我没有
Erm, Mr Humpage definitely didn't rape me.
Humpage真的没有强♥奸♥我
Where did you get that idea? Alfie, you said something went on in the second year.
你怎么得出这个的 - 你说在那的第二年发生了些什么
Yeah. I quit his sports team.
是 我退出了运动队
And you were the most promising student I ever coached.
你是我教的最有前途的学生
You could have gone pro.
你可以进入职业队
When you threw it away it tore me up inside.
你退出后我撕心裂肺的痛
Hang on. You said you didn't want to talk about it
等会 你说你不想谈论这些
cos for a man it's embarrassing
因为让男人很难启齿
but there's nothing embarrassing about quitting the football team.
你退出足球队没什么好难启齿的啊
what sport are we talking about here?
我们说的是什么运动
Weight lifting. Irish dancing.
举重 - 爱尔兰舞蹈
You should have seen his soft shoe hornpipe.
你应该看看他软鞋角笛舞
We had such plans.
我们有这样的想法
First, we'd take Broadway, then the world.
先去百老汇 再到全世界
I mean, who else had ever thought of a show consisting entirely of Irish dancing?
谁能想到一个节目完全由爱尔兰舞蹈展示
The day you turned your back on dance was the day you shattered my dreams!
你放弃跳舞的那一天摧毁了我的梦想
Oh gosh.
天啊
I'm sorry.
很对不起
Right, get the ambulance.
快上救护车
My future job prospects could be dying here.
我未来就业前景可能会死在这
Do it for me, Alfie. One more time.
为我再跳一次 Alfie 再跳一次
Before I go.
在我走之前
I couldn't, I can't.
我可以 但不行
I haven't warmed up.
我都没有热身
I might pull something.
可能拉伤那里
Go on, Alfie.
来吧 Alfie
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表