剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, shit!
喔 我去!
Rem Dogg's dad's got a glass eye!
Rem Dogg他爸有粒玻璃眼!
What a penis!
真是太屌♥了!
Alfie, I think this whole Miss Gulliver thing might've got out of hand.
Alfie 恐怕Gulliver老师那回事有点失控了
What happened? Well, she was asking me all these questions
发生了什么事? 她不停的追问我很多问题
and I just started panicking. And then...
然后我就开始发慌了 接着就...
Look, look, calm down, it's going to be fine.
听着 你冷静点 没事的
I told her my mum was dead. Oh, shit!
我告诉她 我妈死了 糟糕
First a mahoo-ssive thank you for coming to parents' evening.
首先 呜呜呜比地感谢你们 出席今晚的家长会
I know it can be difficult hearing how your sprogs
你们来这里获悉你小孩的学习情况
are a little bit slow on the uptake.
有些事可能难入耳
And you're thinking, "Oh, God,
你可能在想 "天啊
why didn't I lay off the cider after the first scan?"
为什么当初做完第一次B超后 没有戒酒?"
But it's important to remember that there are kids out there
但我们不能忘了 外头其实还有很多不幸的孩童
less fortunate than your own.
没机会像各位的孩子一样
So here to tell you a little bit about our fundraising venture
所以现在就请 Gulliver 老师上台来
is the wonderful Miss Gulliver. Big hand, please.
与各位分享她负责的慈善筹款活动 掌声欢迎
Shit, you have to stop her! How?
糟了 你得去阻止她! 怎样阻止?
We are all going to die.
我们都将会死去
But what if I told you, madam,
但如果我通知你 女士
that your child wasn't going to reach the age of 30?
说你的孩子活不过三十岁?
Because that's the reality of Palmer's Syndrome.
因为 那正是Palmer综合征患者的实际经历
t's a condition that affects one in six million.
那是一个 影响六百万分之一人口的疾病
So give us all your fuckin' money now!
所以 请各位捐出你们该死的钱吧!
That is the message here.
那就是我们想表达的
Now, if everyone wants to make their way through to the foyer,
现在 我们想邀请各位到门厅去
there's a complimentary glass of red or white wine.
享用一杯免费的红酒或白酒
Let's get in before Ms Mollinson necks it all,
快趁Mollinson老师还没把酒全喝光前
we all know what she's been like ever since her husband left her!
我们都知道 自从被丈夫抛弃后 她酗酒有多厉害
Alfie, not now.
Alfie 现在不是时候
So I would like to tell you a story about a brave woman
我现在想与各位分享 一位坚强女士的故事
who this year lost her battle with Palmer's Syndrome.
她不幸于今年 战败给了Palmer综合征
A remarkable woman. Joe's mum.
很了不起的一位女士 Joe的母亲
Emma Poulter.
Emma Poulter
Hang on. Who?!
慢着 你说谁?!
Free booze! What's going on?
有免费的酒喝! 到底是怎么一回事?
Some people find loss very hard to take.
有些人对于亲人的逝世 难以接受
Emma Poulter isn't dead.
Emma Poulter没有死
Denial. First stage of grief.
否认事实 悲伤的第一阶段
I'm Emma Poulter.
我就是Emma Poulter
Second stage, identity theft.
第二阶段 身份盗用
No, I am Emma Poulter!
不 我就是Emma Poulter本人!
No, I am Emma Poulter!
不 我才是Emma Poulter!
Because in many ways we're all Emma Poulters,
因为在很多方面 我们都是Emma Poulter
because this disease can affect anyone.
因为大家 都有可能受这疾病的影响
I'm very much alive, and I haven't got Palmer's Syndrome.
我不但还活着 而且并没有患Palmer综合征
Alfie? She...
Alfie? 她...
You said that...
你说的她...
She's got ten massive fingers!
她的手指十根全都健在啊!
Right, Wickers, my office now! Come on. Wait! Wait!
够了Wickers立刻跟我到办公室去! 慢着 等等!
It's not his fault. I did it.
不是他的错 是我♥干♥的
I just wanted to make Mr Wickers happy.
我只是想 让Wickers老师开心而已
I just wanted to show off to him.
想在他面前出风头
He's the dad I never really had. Oh, my God...
他一直都是我想拥有的父亲 哎哟 我的天啊...
But I'm your dad.
我可是你亲生父亲
Oh, bollocks.
噢 我了个大槽
God, I really need a drink.
天啊 我真的要喝一杯
Yeah, well, let's go to the pubage.
是啊 我们现在就去酒吧
I haven't been out for a long time. Don't worry, I'll look after you.
我好久没有出来玩了 别担心 我会照料你的
I'm sorry, Alfie.
抱歉 Alfie
It's just all so cringe.
真是太丢脸了
I failed again.
我又失败了
Look for the Volvo.
寻找属于自己的Volvo
Do you want to go play Time Crisis and
要不要一起去玩《火线危机》(电玩)
shove some dog shit through Pickwell's letter box?
然后往Pickwell的信箱里塞些狗屎?
Yeah.
好呀
Let's do that again.
再去玩一次
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表