剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Homework?
是作业吗
A real teacher wouldn't put words into their pupils' mouths.
真正的老师不会强迫学生说话的
French teacher. Any language. You're embarrassing yourself.
法语老师 还有任何语言老师 - 你在自取其辱
Oh, get a room. Oh, piss off!
哦 去开房♥去吧 - 滚一边去
OK. I think we've had enough of the Gulliver Show for one day.
今天Gulliver老师个人秀应该差不多了
Well, unless you'd like to humiliate yourself any...
除非你想羞辱你自己
Back off, you menopausal witch.
退后 更年期的女巫
If you dare touch my garden or Freddie's tree,
你要是敢动我花♥园♥里Freddie的树
I will personally ram that Hummer up your arse.
我会亲自撞毁你悍马的屁♥股♥
Silence!
安静
Pull yourselves together.
都坐好了
I'd like the rest of this hustings to be conducted with due decorum.
选举程序要遵守礼仪进行下去
So, back to the serious business of this election
回到这场严肃的选举当中
and our next candidate from Form B,
下一位候选人是B班的
Ben Poppit who represents The Forces of Good.
Ben Poppit 主题是善良的力量
I'm sorry for getting carried away with the whole election stuff.
对不起 搞砸了选举的事情
Ah! Your little spectacle back there's played right into my hands.
你个贱♥人♥被我玩弄于鼓掌之间
It's going to be even easier to lance two irritating abscesses.
处理你们两个很容易
You can't lance us. Oh, I can when I'm headmistress.
你凭什么处理我们 - 我当了校长就可以了
The committee won't complain after seeing that performance.
委员会不会对那些视而不见的
You'll both be out.
你们都玩完了
That would be the case if it wasn't for the fact
要是那个案件不成立的话
that Fraser's gonna get his job back.
Fraser就能拿回他的工作
Oh, stop pussy-parping, Wickers. Fraser doesn't stand a chance.
别挣扎了 Wickers Fraser没机会了
This is a 500-page character assassination on Fraser.
这是500页的对Fraser人格诽谤书
I've compiled one on all of you.
你们我都有收集
Mr Wickers, please.
Wickers老师 到你了
And you are? Er, Alfie Wickers.
你是 - Alfie Wickers
I teach Form K. Slow bunch,
我教K班 是慢班
but, you know, kind of guys that you want to go for a pint with.
你知道 大家都想喝一杯
Not now, obviously, because they're under-age.
很明显 因为他们未成年
But... I mean, most of them are lightweights.
他们大多数是轻量级的
It's... I've never been for a drink with them.
我从来没有和他们喝过酒
So, how would you describe Shaquille Fraser?
你怎么评价 Shaquille Fraser
You're... Shaq-Shaquille?
你说Shaq-Shaquille
That's your first name?
你的名叫那个
You said it was Simon.
你不是叫Simon
Judging by that, you don't know Mr Fraser at all well.
之前你完全不认识 Fraser先生是吗
No, look, Shaquille
不是 听着Shaquille
may come across as a bit of a guiche.
在鬼节可能会碰到
No offence, Fraser.
不是冒犯你 Fraser
Standard banter.
标准的玩笑
Look, I've done some shit here
我♥干♥了些蠢事
that at any other school would definitely get me fired.
要是在其他学校绝对会把我开了
Maybe even arrested.
甚至可能会被逮捕
But Fraser has never shouted at me, never got me in trouble.
不过Fraser从来没有吵过我 没有找过我麻烦
And, you know, he loves this school,
知道吗 他爱这个学校
he'd do anything for it, it's his life. And,
为了这个学校他会做任何事情
I know it might sound a bit lame,
我知道听起来有点蹩脚
but he's genuinely one of my best friends.
但他真的是我最好的朋友之一
Well, I'm glad you get on so well.
很高兴你感觉这么好
Unfortunately, this has no bearing on his professional competency.
不幸的是 这跟他的专业能力没有关系
Can you tell me one thing Shaquille has achieved as headmaster?
能告诉我一件Shaquille作为校长所做的事
Do you guys remember,
你记得这个吗
You're up.
到你了
Oh, god.
天哪
Well, the hour is nearly upon us.
时间已经越来越近了
What will I do first? Ooh, maybe I'll build a wicker man
我先做什么呢 建一个wicker的雕像
in the playground. I wonder who'll go in it.
放操场上 不知道谁会进去
Sir! Sir!
老师 老师
All right, I'm coming.
知道了 我就来
What? Look.
怎么了 - 看
What? It's the accounts.
怎么? -帐目
Jing, that's sweet of you, but it's too late. Grayson's already won.
Jing 做的很好 不过已经晚了 Grayson已经赢了
No, look. This column shows the school's expenses.
不是 你看 此列显示学校的开销
This column shows Pickwell's withdrawals.
这是显示pickwell提款
They don't add up. ã140 in the school's expenses and ã200 in Pickwell's.
这不合乎情理 140磅开销 200磅Pickell的提款
She's made that withdrawal every week for years.
她每星期都有提款多年如此
Right, um, could you explain that again,
你能再解释一下吗
er, as though you were explaining it to a child?
向对无知小孩解释一样
Pickwell's been fiddling her expenses.
Pickwell在骗取学校的公♥款♥
Oh, god, Jing,
我的天 Jing
I could kiss you.
我都想要吻你
Please don't. It might upset Chantelle.
千万别 Chantelle会心烦的
Well done.
做的好
Why are you walking like you've soiled yourself? This is my swagger.
为什么像个奇葩一样的走路 - 这是我狂妄的姿势
What have you got to swagger about? Read it and weep.
你在狂妄什么? - 阅读并流泪吧
Doubt it. I haven't wept since 1990.
很怀疑 自1990年以来我就没哭过
1990? When she was hounded out of office by her own party.
1990年? - 当知道就你自己就被排挤出了办公室的聚会
Well, talking of being hounded out of office,
说到被排挤出办公室
it would appear as though one member of staff
看起来好像一个教职员
has been siphoning off public money.
在侵吞公♥款♥
You.
你
This column? Mmm.
这一列? - 恩
Now where's your evidence?
现在你的证据呢?
You think we didn't make copies? We made copies, right, Jing?
你以为我们没有备份吗 我们有备份吧Jing
Yeah, that is Chinese
对 那中文
for "many, many, many, many multiple copies".
是说有很多很多备份
I'll have you arrested. You stole this information.
你会被逮捕的 偷窃学校账目
You could tell the authorities, they're in here. They won't mind.
你可以对当局的说 他们就在里面 肯定不会介意的
No, don't! Please. Well,
不 不用
I suggest that if you want to keep any kind of job,
我建议如果你想保住你的工作
you go in there and tell your little pals at the council
你进去告诉你的委员会的熟人
that Fraser is the most amazing headmaster
Fraser是最了不起的校长
you have ever had the privilege of working for.
你很荣幸在他底下工作
Oh, and one more thing I'll need you to arrange re the election.
还有一件事 我需要你安排选举
Joe Poulter. Out of the question.
Joe Poulter获胜 - 不可能
Grayson's already won by a landslide.
Grayson已经获得了压倒性的胜利
Joe doesn't even want to be school president, Alfie.
Joe也不想当学生会主席Alfie
But I think it would mean a great deal to Edmund.
我觉得选Edmund挺好的
Actually, I've got a better idea.
事实上 我有更好的主意
And the winner of the Abbey Grove election is...
赢得Abbey Grove 选举的是
With great power, comes great responsibility. Thank you.
能力越大 责任越大 谢谢
I'm the headmaster!
我还是校长
I've got to go outside. I'm going to be sick.
我要出去透透气 在这都要吐了
I'm feeling quite drunk. Me, too.
我感觉喝得醉醺醺的 - 我也是
That's because I decided on a little celebration for getting my job back.
那是为了我的工作回来 而小小庆祝一下
I've spiked the punch.
我往里面加了酒
Are you out of your mind? Not yet! But I do need to sit down.
你失去理智了吗 - 还没 我还是想要坐下来
Where's that wheelchair boy?
那个轮椅学生哪去了
Remember, posture, eye contact, throw in some cute giggles,
记住 摆好姿势 眼神接触 发出一些可爱的笑声
maybe rest your hand on his arm and
把你的手放在他的胳膊上
then tell him you'll tug him off behind the bins.
然后拉着他去后面的垃圾桶那边
Car keys anyone?
有车钥匙吗
No, thank you.
没有 谢谢
I couldn't anyway, they're my dad's.
我不会有的 都是我爸的
The more the merrier.
越多越热闹
Joe, can you get me some more punch?
Joe能不能给我弄点酒来
NYou know when it's a new term and you get a new class
知道吗 新学期你教一个新班级
and there's a kid that's got potential but really frustrates you
有一个很有潜力学生 最后会让你很失望
one day they're a grade A and the next day they're just like a kid
今天他们是高中学生 明天就又是孩子
who doesn't seem to care.
他似乎并不在乎
But then, um... by the end of the term,
不过 到学期末
you realise that, um...
你意识到
that maybe they're perfect after all?
也许他们这样就是最好的
I have that exact same situation with Mitchell.
我对Mitchell有同样的感觉
No, no, Alfie...
不是 Alfie
It was a metaph...
这是隐喻
Oh. Put it on, put it on.
快放 快放
Um, I need...
我需要
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表