剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Oi, worms! Is... Is... Is he talking to me?
喂 虫虫大爷! - 他...他...他在说我吗?
My mate Rasheed, yeah, said he found a beak in one of his McNuggets.
我一哥们 Rasheed说他在麦乐鸡块里发现过鸟喙
See, I thought the chicken lays the nugget. Does it not lay the nugget then?
我一直觉得鸡块是鸡自己下的 现在不下了吗?
When the female chicken is impregnated by the male...
当母鸡受精怀孕的时候...
Old MacDonald, does the male chicken lie to the female chicken
麦老爷爷 这只公鸡欺骗了母鸡
just to get into her pants and then break her heart with a text?
只为了骗她上♥床♥ 然后一条短♥信♥就打发了
Guys, please. Can we show a little bit of respect to the farmer man?
各位 拜托 能稍微尊重一下这位农夫先生吗?
Ask some serious questions.
问点靠谱的问题
Do all meerkats come from Russia?
狐獴都来自俄♥罗♥斯♥吗?
This is so depressing.
忧伤如狗啊
I know. It's like they're on a spectrum
我懂 他们就跟刚放出来的似的
that's actually beyond the spectrum. No, the animals!
实际上比那还疯 - 我是说这些动物!
I can't bear to see them distressed.
我不忍♥心看着它们受苦
Look! Malnourished, all caged up.
看吧!营养不良 身陷囹圄
I just hope they're not upsetting the kids.
但愿这忧伤不要传染给孩子们
Oi, sir. Look at its dick. It's got shit on it!
老师快看 这蠢祸 把便便沾自己身上了!
I think they're coping.
他们没问题的
It's got shit on its dick!
它的鸡♥巴♥上有屎!
Now, kids, prepare to be amazed
孩子们 准备好尖叫吧
by Swinonus rhinonium
欢迎Swinonus rhinonium
or the rhino...
一只犀牛...
pig!
猪!
Wow. Your wife got a name?
哇哦 你媳妇叫啥?
That is disgusting.
无法直视
I've a good mind to rip off the bars to that cage
真想打破这个牢笼
and set that animal free.
把这小家伙放出来
I've made a terrible mistake bringing us all here.
我错了 我就不该带大家来这
Leaving you...
离你而去...
Where's my bitches at?
我的小妖精呢?
Show me them titties.
我要欣赏胸器
What d'ya say?
你说了什么?
Who here thought ink was boring?
在座的各位谁觉得墨水很无聊?
OK.
好吧
Who here takes a newspaper?
有人带报纸来吗?
Who's read a book?
谁带书了?
So, what's your date doing with you tonight...
那个 为了今晚的约会...
apart from turning you into a dress?
除了穿连衣裙 你还要怎么打扮?
Why are you so obsessed with it?
你为啥老提这茬?
I'm not obsessed.
哪有老提
Can anyone tell me where ink comes from?
有没有人知道墨水是哪来的呢?
A pen. No.
钢笔 不是
Well, it does come from a pen, don't it? Yes, but...
钢笔出墨水啊 不对吗? 是 不过...
originally?
我问起源?
Ryman's.
Ryman商店
Oh, my God. He's talking to them like they're seven.
我去 这老头跟哄七岁小孩似的
This is so inappropriate.
太奇葩
Who wishes to play God?
谁要当上帝?
Anyone?
有人想吗?
What would you do, pig, if you loved someone that didn't love you?
你会怎么办呢 猪猪 爱上一个不爱自己的人?
Alfie, are you talking to the rhino pig? No!
Alfie 你是在和这只犀牛猪聊天吗? - 哪有!
I'm just... drinking some Malibu.
就是...喝了点椰子酒
I'm depressed, all right? Get off my back. Why are you depressed?
我郁闷 别烦我 - 你郁闷啥?
Miss Gulliver's going on a date with a guy.
Gulliver老师要和别人约会去了
Why can't she see how much I like her?
我这么喜欢她 她怎么就不懂呢?
Maybe you should let her know.
大概需要你表白
What, by, like, making a grand gesture?
怎么表白 装腔作势搞个大阵仗吗?
Or just tell her.
说出来就可以
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
I need to let her know how much I care
为了让她知道我有多在乎她
by doing something massive, really bold.
我得干点大事 干票大的
Or just tell her. I've got it. Just tell her. The pig!
说出来就行 - 有了 - 告诉她就行 - 猪猪!
Rosie wants this creature to be happy,
Rosie希望这头猪能快乐
just like I want her to be happy.
就像我希望她能幸福
Alfie, how much Malibu have you drunk? It needs to run free. Alfie, don't touch it!
Alfie 你是喝了多少椰子酒? - 它要自♥由♥地奔跑 - Alfie 别碰它!
It's got worms. Alfie! Alfie! Run, piggy!
有虫子 - Alfie! - 狂奔吧 小猪猪!
Go, piggy. Go.
跑吧 小猪 快跑
Run!
快跑!
Miss Gulliver's going to be pretty impressed.
Gulliver老师一定会大为感动的
Yeah!
会吧!
She's not, is she?
她不会的 对吧?
Nah.
对
Yo!
嗨!
Um, so, I was thinking maybe we should think about leaving.
那个 我想 咱们是不是该走了
What have you done?
你干啥坏事了?
Nothing.
没有啊
I just don't want you to be late for your date.
只是不想你约会迟到而已
What are you wearing tonight?
今晚要穿什么?
Why?
干嘛?
Oh, nothing.
没事
It's just I was talking to Inky earlier
我刚刚在和Inky聊天
and he says that in his gift shop he sells real fur coats.
他说 他开的礼品店卖♥♥真皮大衣
I was thinking maybe you could buy one,
我觉得你可以买♥♥件
team it up with a little otter scarf.
再配条水獭皮围巾
Right. Everyone back on the bus!
好了 都到车上去!
Quickly. Wake him up. Take him out. Off you go. On the bus. Come on.
快点 把他叫起来 快到车上去 - 速度
We've got two routes back.
有两条路能回去
Motorway at rush hour. Or?
高速公路 现在是高峰期 - 还有呢?
Scenic route.
风景线
Plenty of lay-bys to dip into round Tring.
Tring的避车道好多
Why don't you just use your sat nav to find the quickest route back?
为啥不用导航来找最快的路线?
Never used one, never will.
从来没用过 也不会用
Why?
为何?
Won't be told what to do by a woman.
怎么能让一个女人对我指手画脚
We're lost.
迷路了
Bieber, take the wheel. I'm not sure I can trust this fart.
Bieber 你上 我不行了
I can't! I've been drinking.
不行 我刚喝酒了
So have I.
我也是
Watch out!
小心!
Jesus! Was it... Was that a person?
天哪! 撞...撞到人了么?
Paul's fault! I need to dust the prints off this wheel. I'm going to check.
都怪Paul! 得给这车除尘了 - 我去看看
Is everyone OK?
大家没事吧?
If anybody asks, the pig hit US.
有人问起来 就说是猪撞的我们
How do you think it escaped?
你觉得猪跑出来了?
Oh, God. Do you think someone let it out?
神啊 你觉得是有人把它放出来了?
Maybe it let itself out.
应该是它自己跑出来的
Does anyone know anything about this?
谁知道这是怎么回事?
I won't be annoyed if you're honest with me. They always say that.
说实话就不会被惩罚 - 这是阴谋
Did you know about this? What?
你知道?有吗?
Fine.
好吧
I freed the pig, miss, because it looked sad. Well,
是我♥干♥的 老师 因为它看起来好可怜
that's stupid, but I admire the gesture.
很傻 但我对此表示深深的敬意
You stole my gesture! Where's my bra, eh?
你敢冒名顶替! - 我的罩罩呢?
You've got it, haven't you? You took it off in the pool, didn't you?
是你偷的 对吧? 在池子里的时候你顺走了
Oh, God. He's concussed. Sit him down.
老天 他脑震荡了 让他坐下
Give him some oxygen.
给他输氧
You're going to have to call the AA. I haven't got any reception.
你得给汽车协会打电♥话♥ 我没入会
Neither have I.
我也没有
Well, we can't go back to that farm.
又不能回农场
I know! I could trek cross country,
我可以! 我能跑遍全村
find the nearest town, get help.
到最近的小镇找人帮忙
Oh, OK. But...
这样 不过...
Well, come straight back, yeah? Yeah. Sure.
快点回来 知道吗? - 肯定的
Right.
就这样
I'm going to need to gather up a team.
我需要一支队伍
Not you.
不要你
Lilt goes flat so quickly.
这里隔音真好
Oh, I love being outside, me.
好喜欢野外
Reminds me of being in the scouts.
让我想起了在侦察队的那段日子
Our scoutmaster, Mr Rogers, he was my hero. Aw, why? What was he like?
我们的队长 Rogers 可是我的偶像 - 为什么?他是个怎样的人?
So brave. This one time, right, he fought off a bear.
英勇无比啊 有一次 他打退了一只熊
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表