剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Right. Um... Now, it is very important to remember
好 记住重要的一点
that we are not condoning violence.
我们不纵容暴♥力♥
What we are going to show you now is absolutely the last resort.
我们要展示是最后才使用的手段
The choke hold.
锁喉使窒息
And for some real fun, jab the windpipe.
要更好玩 猛戳气管
Right, Podge, you're in the shower room.
好了 矮胖子 你在浴室
This fudge-tunneller creeps in. Think quick, what you gonna do?
这货爬进来了 快想 你要怎么办
Er, turn the other cheek?
把脸递过去
In the shower? No, bro, he wants that.
在浴室里 不是 他就希望那样
You want to get him in his yam yams. Not my yam yams...
你要直击他的要害 - 喔 我的命根子
Please let go.
快放手
Get up, you prawn.
起身 你来
No. - I will!
不要 - 我来
Mitchell, remember what I said.
Mitchell记住我说过
The mind is the strongest weapon that there is.
思想是比任何武器都强大的
Wrong. Teach here has clearly never felt a riot baton.
大错特错 这里显然防暴警棍
Why did you do that? TIA, bro. This is Africa.
你要干什么 - 老兄 这里是非洲
It's not, it's Hertfordshire.
不是 这里是赫特福德郡
Next step. Stukkie, can I borrow your high heels?
下一步 小骚货 用一下你的高跟鞋
No. Sir said to seek a peaceful solution.
不行 老师说要和平的解决
And anyway, these are New Look.
这些都是新面貌
Fine, we'll skip the full frontal and move straight to the Taser.
行 我们跳过直击到泰瑟枪
What?
什么东西
What?! Taser? No way!
泰瑟枪 不行
Hey, pass me the Taser, bro, come on.
嗨 把泰瑟枪给我 老兄 快点
I'm gonna neutralise this cock-knocker.
我要治治这鸡♥巴♥的毛病
He'll not be getting his tongue on my sugar.
他的舌头尝不到我糖棒了
Stephen, no! Please, someone, help!
Stephen不要 来人救命啊
But sir, you've been telling us not to!
但是老师你说不能用暴♥力♥
I was wrong. A hundred percent, definitely wrong.
我错了 百分之百确定我错了
Cease and desist! Joe!
不要在反抗了 - Joe
Shit.
糟糕
What?
怎么
He was a prick!
他是个刺头
'Can we get a picture please, mate? This way. It's for The Observer.'
我们能拍照吗 看这边 在观察报刊登
So, looks like our weapons amnesty worked out after all.
看起来武器收缴已经完成了
Yeah. What happened though?
是啊 发生了什么吗
Well, you know I'm a pacifist so
你知道 我是和平主义者
when he started attacking me,
他开始攻击我时
I set an example to all of the kids by non-violently
我给学生们树立非暴♥力♥的榜样
soaking up all of his negative energy.
承受他所有的击打
Oh, wow. That's so great.
哇哦 做的真好
That takes real strength...
这需要真正的力量
Then I tasered him.
然后我用电击到了他
Oh. Thank God Ron was here.
幸好Ron来了
'Sorry guys, can we get one of you two together, please?
抱歉 伙计们 你们俩能在一起来一张吗
'Over here, come on, chaps!'
就在那 拜托
Oh! Picture.
哦 拍照
'Thank you very much. Lovely.'
非常感谢
Alfie? Look, I'm sorry.
Alfie 很对不起
No. I've thought about what you said. So have I.
我想过你说的了 - 我也是
And I've broken every rule in the book,
我违反了书上的每一条规则
but I didn't want you being left out.
但我不想让你离开
Alfie... Don't worry about it.
Alfie - 别担心这个
Well, no, it's not that.
不是那个
It's just that Tokyo Sin isn't cool any more.
只是东京罪不再酷了
Ain't you heard, Grandad? It's all about Murder Blade.
没听见吗 老爷爷 现在都是谋杀叶
Murder Blade? That sounds even worse.
谋杀叶 听起来更糟糕
Basically, you've got these little cardboard squares, then you pile 'em up,
就是用小纸板方格 然后你堆起来
then you throw more little cardboard squares at the little cardboard squares.
然后在拿更多的小纸板方格堆在上面
But...
但
That's just Pogs!
这就是Pogs啊
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表