剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
A bear? In England?! No.
熊?在英格兰境内?! - 不是
In Wales.
在威尔士
We'd all gone skinny dipping and we came back to the campsite
大家都瘦得皮包骨头 就回营地了
and Mr Rogers had fought off this bear
Rogers 揍的这只熊
that had broken into our tents and eaten all of our clothes.
杀入我们的帐篷 吃光了我们的衣服
Did you ever see this bear?
你有没有见过这只熊?
No, but it must have been a very picky bear
没有 一定是只口味独特的熊
cos it didn't touch anything else.
因为别的东西都没碰
Not even the food.
连吃的也没动
Sir, wasn't there a sign on the road that said Tring was that way?
老师 路边有没有路标说去Tring要走那边?
Signs. We don't need signs. We're in the wild.
路标 看路标干嘛 咱们可是在野外
This is the only sign I need...
我们唯一需要的所谓路标就是...
wind sign.
风象
Yup, that's north. We get through these woods,
好了 那边是北 穿过这片树丛
we'll hit Tring.
一会就到Tring了
Lunch?
午餐吗?
Bear says you never know when you're going to be able to eat next.
贝爷说吃了上顿 下顿指不定什么时候
Did you kill this?! Yep. Used my trowel.
你杀的?! - 用我的铲子
It looks like it's been dead for weeks. Anyone want a forest berry?
这鸟好像已经死好几周 了 - 有人要树莓么?
Don't! No, that's a yew berry.
别动! 这是紫衫莓
It's the most poisonous berry in Britain.
全英国最毒的莓
Uh-huh! They're cranberries. I know that cos they're red.
啊哈! 这是蔓越莓 因为看起来红红的
Yeah, well, I'm a biology teacher, so just trust me. Anyone?
我是生物老师 信我就行 - 有人要吃吗?
Jing? Come on. You guys eat anything.
Jing?来点呗 你们可是吃遍天下无敌嘴
Like those poo-ey hundred-year-old eggs. Urgh.
那些存了不知道几百年的蛋蛋啦 呕
Yeah, I'm sure they are delicious, but so are these berries.
我肯定那些蛋很好吃 这些小莓肯定也不错
Alfie, we've actually... Anyone? No? Fine.
Alfie 我们... - 有人要吗?没有吗?好吧
More for me.
都归我了
Mmmmm. Yum, yum, yum.
好吃 好吃 好吃
Fizzy berry.
碳酸莓
Oh, screw this. I'm eating my rolls.
垃圾 我还是面包卷吧
What?!
什么东西?!
Packed lunch, bellend.
便当 二货
You...
你们...
I tried to tell you, but you didn't listen. Have some of mine.
我一直想跟你说 你就是不听 吃点我的吧
No. Fine. No. You eat your sandwiches with all their E numbers.
不用 没事 你们就吃带着添加剂的三明治好了
I am feasting off Mother Nature.
哥要吃纯天然无污染的
Ooh! A mushroom!
有蘑菇!
Right. OK.
这样 好吧
How do you gut this?
这个要怎么处理?
Come on, guys.
大家加油
We need to keep moving.
继续走不要停
We're being followed.
有人跟踪我们
Are you OK? His eyes look funny.
没事吧你? - 他眼睛好逗
He looks like my brother after he came back from Ibiza!
跟我哥当年刚从伊比沙岛回来的时候一样
Alfie, do you know where we are?
Alfie 你知道我们在哪吗?
Will somebody please tell that frog
来个人帮我告诉这只青蛙
I do not want to smoke his pipe.
我不想吸它排出的臭气
People!
有人!
A bush.
树丛
Everyone wave. Get their attention.
快挥手 让他们看到我们
I know. I'll chuck a rock at them.
晓得 我扔个石头先
No, don't! Don't. We need their help.
不行 不可以!我们需要人家帮忙
Hello! Come on, guys. Help me.
有人吗!大家一起喊 帮我
Hello!
有人吗!
Help us!
帮帮我们!
Help us.
帮帮我们
Over here!
这里!
Where's Alfie?
Alfie去哪了?
Shitty harness.
啥破装备啊
Nobody drink from the stream.
没有人喝那边的水吧
They were really bad berries.
那些莓真的很不对劲
Look at that! Look at that! Bloody disgusting.
那是啥!那是啥!恶心死了
Disgusting. Bloody kids!
太恶心了 熊孩子!
Sir shitted in the river.
老师在河里便便
That was so sick. Why do YOU have to ruin everything?
真是太恶心了 - 你怎么就不干点好事呢?
Rosie... No. No. I organised this day,
Rosie...别叫我 今天这事是我组织的
but you decide it's rubbish, so you make it rubbish.
全被你搞砸了 砸得不能再砸了
You hated the farm too. I told you not to eat those berries and what did you do?
你也不喜欢那个农场 我告诉过你别吃那些莓 你听了吗?
OK. I admit that. You're stupid.
好吧 我的错 - 你蠢到家了
You're immature. You only ever think about yourself.
幼稚 只想着自己
I think about you all the time.
我想的一直是你
That's why I let the piggy free.
所以我才放了那头猪
You let the pig free?
是你干的?
You said you admired the gesture.
你说过你对此表示崇敬的
Yeah, I admire it being made by a child.
没错 前提是这事是孩子干的
But it's free-ee-ee. I can't believe you think I'd ever be interested in you.
但它自♥由♥了 你居然会觉得我对你有兴趣
You're such a pathetic, selfish, little boy.
悲哀 自私的小男生
I think I might need a dock leaf.
我需要片叶子
That bog roll was a little nettle-y.
大概没擦干净
Go away.
走开
I want to be on my own for a bit. What's that, sir?
我想自己呆会 - 那是什么 老师?
I've dug myself a bucket.
我给自己挖了个桶
I'm sorry for being agro. It's cos my man...
我很抱歉这时候还要添乱 不过我男人他...
Finlay. He left her. He's my first long-term relationship.
Finlay 他甩了她 - 他是我第一个保质期比较长的男友
And by long-term...?
保质期长是指...?
He took me to Strada, like, twice. OK.
他带我去过两次Strada - 嗯
He said he loved me just so he could sleep with me.
他说爱我 不过是为了跟我上♥床♥而已
What happened? He slept with me.
发生了什么吗? - 我们上♥床♥了
No, I meant after that.
不是 我是问那之后
Oh. He told me I wasn't mature enough. But I am mature.
他说觉得我不够成熟 但我很成熟啊
I like Adele
我喜欢阿黛尔
and I've not been in Claire's Accessories for, like, two years.
我都退出Claire's Accessories两年了
Sir, why don't you come sit with us?
老师 过来跟我们一起坐吧?
I don't think Miss Gulliver wants to talk to me much.
Gulliver老师大概不想和我说话
But we do.
我们想啊
OK.
行
I guess.
我猜
Hey, guys.
大家好啊
Sorry about the... stream and stuff.
很抱歉...我在河边干的破事
Look. Don't worry. I'll make a fire. I got all the badges in scouts.
瞧 别太担心 我会生火 我在侦察队的时候得过不少奖
Fire-making, knot-tying,
生火奖 打结奖
secret-keeping.
保守机密奖
There isn't a badge for keeping secrets.
保守机密没有奖章
Er, shows how much you know.
无知不是你的错
Mr Rogers said it was the most important badge a scout could get.
Rogers 说保守机密对一名侦察员来说 是最好的奖励
Look, if we're going to get this fire lit, we're going to need to work as a team.
要想生火 必须团队合作才行
Chantelle, Joe. You go looking for kindling.
Chantelle, Joe 你俩负责找柴火
Mitchell, Stephen. We're going to need flints. Ideally quartz.
Mitchell Stephen 我们需要打火石 石英最好
Anything that's going to be able to create a spark...
万事俱备...
You ALL smoke?
你们都吸烟?
Jesus.
老天啊
I'm a terrible role model.
我真是个坏榜样
They call me teach Because I do.
他们喊爷老师 因为爷是老师
I'll bring you times tables Three times two
我给你列个日程表
You'll think you're bad ass But I tell you UCAS would disagree.
你说自己蠢 招生办可不同意
No university going to give you A degree so don't try for LSE
没有大学会给你A 不要妄想你能进伦敦经济学院
Cos you'll need A dual science award at GCSE.
因为你证书上 科学要得双A
And the only way You wouldn't need that
想没双A就被录取
Is if your school had been on International Baccalaureate.
除非你的母校能给你国际文凭
So go figure, pull the trigger
想想吧 快决定吧
Shit's getting bigger, my...
破事越来越多 我的
Man.
兄弟
Brap.
唱完了
Ah, finally. Look, cars!
终于 看 车子!
Right. I'll go ask them for help.
分分钟找他们帮忙去
Hello! Um...
有人吗 那个...
Could you give me a hand?
能帮下手吗?
Oh, God. Jesus.
我滴个神
He's a wriggler, Geoff.
动来动去的 Geoff
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表