剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
I was 16. I was in a bad place.
我那时16岁很糟糕
Why don't you take it down? I forgot my password and security question.
你怎么不删了?我忘了密♥码♥还有安全问题
I mean, Jesus, what is my favourite place?
天啊 我最喜欢的那是什么地方
Judging by that, another dude's arse. Shut up, Mitchell!
看着像另一个猪窝 - 闭嘴 Mitchell
Sir, can we watch my video now? What's it called?
老师 现在能看我的视频了吗 - 行 叫什么
One girl, ten cups. Oh, god, Chantelle.
一女十杯 - 天啊 Chantelle
What? It's just me doing the washing-up. Oh.
怎么 就是我在洗餐具
Greetings and salutations. David Millbank.
向各位问好 我叫David Millbank
I was just wondering
我想知道
if I can count on your vote for this forthcoming school election.
你们能在学校即将举♥行♥的选举投我的票吗
Um, go away. We're working.
一边玩去 我们忙着呢
Now, who did you vote for last year?
去年你们选了谁
Ah, the X Factor, yes.
英国偶像 对
Look, I love music. I'm a big fan of The Coldplay,
我喜爱音乐 我是酷玩乐队的脑残粉
Jay Zed and Olly Murs feat... Rizzle Sticks.
他们都很棒(名字都不是玩酷乐队的成员)
Here, Sir, do you want to see an old guy singing with his nutsack?
老师 要看一个老男人唱nutsack吗
Mitchell, why would I want to see an old man singing with his...?
Mitchell 我为什么要看老男人唱歌♥
Oh, my god! Is that...?
我的天
Oh, I've got to send this to Fraser. He loves Peter Gabriel.
我要发给Fraser 他喜欢Peter Gabriel
Goodness, Peter Gabriel's aged.
赞 Peter Gabriel就是传奇
Oh, Jesus.
我去
OK, there's nothing to see here, guys.
没什么好看的 同学们
guys. Can you just get on?Put the phone away.
不要管这些 把手♥机♥放下
Question ten's good. Get on with it. It's chicken.
第十题做的很好 继续 那只是鸡
This is down new age
这是一个新时代
Now, by now you're all be aware that a video of our headmaster
大家都知道校长那个的视频
showing children images of a geriatric man
他给学生们看一个老男人
manipulating his scrotum to song has gone viral.
用他的阴囊来唱歌♥
He's been asked to remain off the school grounds
他被要求留在学校
pending a review by the Educational Authority Disciplinary Board.
等待教育纪委来问话
In the interim, I shall rule. Bullshit.
在此期间 我代理校长 - 扯淡
Surely the most senior member of staff should be headmistress?
应该由最德高望重的人来代理校长
Mollinson has been here since, like, the swinging '60s.
Mollinson自打六十年代就在这了
The swinging '70s and '80s.
最放荡的七 八十年代
The '90s were a bit dry, thanks to my hip replacement.
90年代我换了髋关节就不行了
Now, given the disastrous example set by our ex-headmaster,
现在 考虑到前任校长的过失
we have to get our house in order. What do you mean, "house in order"?
我们要加新校规 - 你说什么校规
To start, I'm not having you turn this place into a hippy commune.
首先 不能让你把学校变成嬉皮花♥园♥
That ludicrous garden of yours.
你那滑稽的花♥园♥
The one I built as a memorial to my late brother, Freddie?
那是为了纪念我已故的哥哥 Freddie
I need a new parking space. Could it fit a Hummer?
我需要一个新停车位 能放得下悍马?
And take this school election, always an absolute shambles.
还有学校的选举 一直都混乱不堪
Oh, is it? I don't believe in elections. Course you don't.
是吗? - 我不相信选举 - 你当然不信
But we are going to show the board that we can get something right.
我们要给董事会看看 有些事我们能做好
Which means, Wickers, you can sit this one out.
所以说 Wickers 你只能袖手旁观
Bothered?
无聊之极
This election will run like clockwork.
这次选举会顺利进行
That way, I will show the board that I am
我要给董事会看看我是
the right man for the job on a permanent basis.
最适合在这个职位上的人
No-one wants you in charge. You're like the stepmum in Parent Trap.
没人想要你代理 狠毒的后妈
With me in power, this school will improve, expand.
在我的带领下 学校将改变 扩大
The pupils will be better, stronger...
学生们会更好 更强
purer.
更纯真
Almost like a super race? Yes. Amazing.
就像是个大族群 - 对 - 真好
I have to deal with that troublesome Fletchley boy.
我还要应付麻烦的Fletchley
His parents are demanding compensation for some javelin accident.
他父母要求赔偿标枪事故
So I'm expelling him. On what grounds?
所以我驱逐了他 - 根据什么
JFor having marijuana in his locker. How do you know that?
他储物柜里有大♥麻♥ - 你是怎么知道的
I put it there.
我放那里的
I need a smoke.
我要抽支烟
Yeah, me too. You don't smoke.
我也是 - 你不抽烟的
Yeah, sure I do... you know, like, when I'm stressed.
有时会抽 我有压力的时候
Fraser is screwed.
Fraser玩完了
That's some good shit. Do you want to do blowback?
这烟不懒 你要从反面试试吗
It's a cigarette, Alfie, it's not pot.
这是纸烟 Alfie 不是那种壶
Yeah, sorry.
对 不好意思
Can you imagine Pickwell as headmistress?
你能想象pickwell当校长吗?
I'm not letting her near Freddie's tree.
我不会让她接近Freddie的树的
You heard the way she was talking.
你也听见她说的了
She'll have Jewish kids in separate classes.
她会让犹太学生单独分一个班级
In five years, we'll be telling the disciplinary board
五年后 我们被纪委问话
we were only following orders.
就说我们只是执行命令
She could sack us! Then what would you do as a living?
她会开除我们 那你指什么生活
Go back to B&Q. I kept the uniform
回百安居 工作服我还留着
And staff get 13% off decking. So, win-win.
员工买♥♥东西还优♥惠♥13% 两全其美
You'll have to make an effort with her. Are you entering this election?
和她一起工作要很努力 选举的事你要参与吗
She told me not to.
她说不要我去
Anyway, I have to this whole school election thing is bullshit.
我还是要参加 学校选举太鸡♥巴♥烂了
Only because of the last time your kids got involved in politics.
这么说是因为你的学生上次涉及到了政♥治♥
Not this again. Rem Dogg got stage fright.
这次不会了 Rem Dogg怯场
Well, hello, young chap. What's your ambition in life, eh?
你好 小伙子 你有志向是什么
Anal.
肛♥交♥
What? Um...
什么
Everyone knows school politics is just for losers like Millbank.
谁都知道学校政♥治♥都是 Millbank那样的废材
You know he came to my class this morning asking for our votes? And?
他今早还到我们班来拉选票 - 然后呢
I told him to piss off. You do know he's my candidate?
我让他一边玩去 - 你知道他是我的候选人吧
Great guy.
很好的人
I bet you think it's cool to say you're not "into" politics.
打赌你认为不从政很酷
Now you're sounding really old. Have you ever voted?
感觉你落伍了 - 你投过票吗
No. No. I don't need to, because my dad does my postal vote for me.
没有过 我不用 我爸会帮我投
Oh, god.
我的天
Winning the election would be a piece of piss. I can't be bothered.
赢得这场选举小菜一碟 不用担心
you can't be bothered Because you're afraid of losing.
你不担心 是因为你害怕失败
Losing? My class would rape Millbank.
失败 我学生能操翻Millbank
Your class? Special K? Please. Don't bring the children into this.
你的学生 特别K那个班 - 不要侮辱学生
Pathetic. Right, I'm going back to help my "loser" win this election.
可悲 好 我去帮我的废材赢得选举
Well, I am going to the canteen
那 我去趟食堂
because I have got the munchies.
去拿些小点心
Right, class. We've got an election to win!
都听着 我们要赢得这场选举
Who wants to stand?
谁想站出来
Look, I've seen the other candidates
听好 我见过其他候选人了
and we can't win if we're running against them on their terms.
按照他们的方式我们赢不了
So, our inspiration for this election
所有对这场选举我们的想法
is going to be a certain Pol Pot.
是向波尔布特(柬埔寨共♥产♥党总♥书♥记♥)的方向
Ain't that the guy that killed anyone wearing glasses?
那家伙杀了所有带眼镜的人
Paul Potts. Sorry, I always get them mixed up.
保罗·帕茨 我一直把他们搞错
The one that won Britain's Got Talent.
他赢了英国达人秀
Yeah, we're gonna win it on a sympathy vote.
对 我们也要打同情票的主意
And we have the perfect candidate. Everybody loves a chubby virgin.
我们有个合适是候选人 大家都喜欢胖乎乎的处
Oh, no, why is it always me? Joe,
不要 为什么总是我 - Joe
this is your perfect opportunity to make this class proud of you.
这是班级为你引以为傲的好机会
Yeah, but I can't do public speaking.
我做不了公开演讲
It's easy. It's just like teaching a class. What if I freeze up?
很简单 就像在教室里 - 要是我怯场怎么办
Well, they say that you should imagine that everyone's naked.
他们说 你可以想象大家都是果体
When you teach us you imagine us naked?
你是说 你上课时想的我们都是光着的
No. I'll never win anyway. Course you can win.
没有 我从没赢过 - 你当然可以赢
All you need is a crack campaign team.
你只需要顶级的竞选团队
And you have got the best in the business.
这有最好的职人
Jing. She is a mastermind. She'll be on strategy.
Jing是策划 她懂策略
Stephen does plays, he can write your speeches. Mitchell...
Stephen来帮你写演讲稿 Mitchell
..has...
有
got a laptop. He'll run the website.
一台电脑 他能搞定网络
hack the website. I've given out more viruses than her!
网络黑客 我能给你比她更多的病毒
Shut up! I'll do it on one condition.
闭嘴 我只有一个条件
Anything. For one day, you don't make stupid comments about China.
任何事 - 一天内你不能再愚蠢的评论中国
Promise.
保证
Just to clarify, um, you do know what voting is?
阐明一下 你知道什么是选举吧
It's just, you know, democracy isn't really a big...
只是 你知道 民♥主♥不是...
Never mind. So, what do you reckon? You in?
没关系 怎么样 你加入吗
Yes. Right, team, to the corridor.
好 团队去走廊
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表