剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Bo... Arthropathic and neuropathic? Yeah. Yeah.
两种都...? 关节性和神经性都有? 是啊 是啊
Oh, my God. Correct.
天啊 没错
God, so she had all of the symptoms? All of them, yeah.
天啊 所以她所有的症状都有? 是啊 全部都有
Which ones?
有哪些?
You know, the main ones.
就那些主要的呀
S... Insomnia.
是那个... 失眠
Postural instability. Oh, that's nasty.
姿势保持反射障碍 那是最糟的
Um, the face thing, with the face...
呃 那个脸部的... 脸的...
Face? Her fingers fell off.
脸? 她失去了手指
Her fingers fell off?! I did not know that that was a symptom.
她失去手指?! 我根本不知道那也是病征之一
Yeah, it's not so much a symptom. It was, um, frostbite,
是啊 也不完全算是病征 那是 呃 因为冻伤
she got frostbite, cos she was looking for a cure in...
她不幸冻伤了 她当是为了寻找治疗 到...
Iceland.
冰岛
That's why mums shouldn't go to Iceland!
所以妈妈们都不应该去冰岛
Anyway, I don't want to go on about it but, you know,
总之 我也不想再多谈下去 但你知道
I do do an awful lot for him.
我为Joe付出了不少
I mean, only this morning in class...
就今早 上课时...
No, I shouldn't say, it's silly. No, no, go on.
不 我不应该说的 不不不 继续说
He called me Daddy. Aw!
他喊我爹地 哦
It's no biggy, you know.
也没什么大不了的
I had no idea that Palmer's Syndrome meant so much to you, Alfie.
真不晓得Palmer综合征 对你有如此重大的意义 Alfie
Why don't you join us?
不如加入我们吧?
It'd be lovely to have his input, wouldn't it, Fraser?
有他参与会很不错的 是吧Fraser?
Well, I think it'd be better if we were just...
我觉得 若只有我们两个人...
It would mean a lot.
真的对我来说意义重大
Who cares for the carers?
谁来关怀那些给他人关怀的人呢?
Hey, we can all go. The more, the merrier.
大家都有份的 独乐乐不如众乐乐
Thanks, Rosie. That's OK!
谢谢你 Rosie 别提了
Can I just talk to that student? Go get him.
我要去跟那位学生谈谈 去找他吧
Alfredo, good squire?
Alfredo 我的好乡绅
Mmm? You wouldn't be cockblocking me, would you, wingman?
你该不会是在搅黄我的好事吧 僚机
No, no. Course not, wingman.
不 不 当然不是了 僚机
What I'm doing is demonstrating to her
我现在的计划正是 要向她展现出
how unsuitable I am
我和她是有多么的不相配
to highlight how great you are, Maverick.
以托衬出你和她登对啊 独行侠
Mmm. Thunking outside the box,
破框思考
Goose.
好个行逆者
Oh, BT-dubs, love the way you rock out with your croc out.
顺道说一下 我很欣赏你卡骆驰走天下的风格
Joe, I am going to need you to go ahead and hide in the cupboard.
Joe 我需要你到橱柜里躲一躲
OK...
好的...
Quick!
快呀!
Hey, sorry, just busy with... Sorry, Alfie, I was just thinking,
嘿 不好意思正忙着 Alfie 我一直在想
about Joe's mum, um...
Joe他母亲的事 呃...
Alfie, why are the kids sat like that?
Alfie 为什么学生这样排着坐?
Oh, we're learning about South Africa.
我在给他们上关于非洲的课
Right. Um...
好的 呃...
I was thinking, I could really use Joe's mum in the campaign.
我是想 邀请Joe的母亲加入推广活动中
Really?
是吗?
Is that a good idea?
那样好吗?
It's a personal story, give the appeal resonance.
个人亲身经历 必定会造成不小的反响
Shock people into action!
惊醒世人的无知!
Yeah, but, you know...
是啊 但你也知道...
So can I just have a quick word with Joe? No.
那我能跟Joe谈一谈吗? 不行
Er, you can't, cos he was ill, so he went to the doctor.
你不能跟他谈 因为他生病去看医生了
Let's hope he hasn't got it as well.
希望他不是也得了那病
Oh, well, if you see him, just tell me, won't you? Will do. OK.
那他回来后 能通知我一声吗? 没问题 好
Can I come out now?
我可以出来了吗?
What was that? What was what, sorry?
那是什么声音? 哪有什么
That voice from the cupboard.
好像从橱柜里传来的
Nelson Mandela.
纳尔逊·曼德拉(南非前总统)
Yeah. Robben Island.
是罗本岛(曼德拉被囚禁的地方)
Sorry, Mandy! 1989, one more year!
抱歉曼兄现在才1989年 还得再等一年
Crack on, you've got a book to write.
坚持下去 你还有本书没写好呢
See you later.
待会儿见啦
Miss Gulliver is so buffting.
Gulliver老师可真是个正妹
Yeah, she's hot, man, like proper spice! - No, she ain't!
像香料一样热辣辣的! 她才不呢
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Chantelle. Shakespeare.
情人眼里出西施Chantelle 莎士比亚说的
Shakespeare, Jing, he was an English writer who wrote Romeo and Juliet.
莎翁呀 Jing 就是写罗密欧与朱丽叶的作家
And The King's Speech.
还有《国王的演讲》
Hey!
嘿
So, you know the way I'm your favourite teacher in the whole world?
你知道 我是你全世界最喜爱的老师
Well, I need a little favour from my favourite pupil.
那我现在需要 我最喜爱的学生帮个忙
You are always asking me to do you favours. - No, I'm not. Give me one.
你每次都只让我帮你的忙 才没有 举个例子
Yesterday, at break,
昨天 午休时
when you made me go up to Conor Wilson and tell him that you were Banksy.
你叫我对Conor Wilson说你是班克斯(街头涂鸦艺术家)
Look, all I need you to do this time, very simple,
听着 我这次的要求很简单
is to pretend your mum has a potentially fatal, degenerative disease
假装你母亲患有一种可能会致命的退化性疾病
so that Miss Gulliver goes on a date with me
好让Gulliver老师跟我出去约会
and subsequently, at some point in the future, hopefully becomes my girlfriend.
接着之后就顺理成章地成我的女友
OK.
好的
Oh, Miss Pickwell.
哦 Pickwell老师
See you, er, got the papers? Indeed.
试♥卷♥你都收到了吧 是的
Good. So, er, what were the results?
好的 那 成绩怎样
Oh, silly me.
哦 我真是糊涂
All up here.
全都记在这里了
Whose do you want to know?
你想知道谁的成绩?
Um, Mitchell? Fail.
呃 Mitchell? 不及格
Remi? Fail.
Remi? 不及格
Stephen? Fail.
Stephen? 不及格
Fail, fail, fail, fail,
不及格 不及格 不及格 不及格
fail, fail, fail, fail. Fail, fail, fail.
不及格 不及格 不及格 不及格 不及格 不及格 不及格
OK. Starting to see a bit of a pattern emerging here.
好的 你好像进入复读模式了
Oh, what about Chantelle? Oh, let's see.
哦 那Chantelle做得怎样? 哦 我瞧瞧看
Oh, 100%.
哦 一百分
"Could try harder to be less of a slag."
"可以尝试别那么淫♥荡♥"
Classic.
好经典
You didn't mark their papers, Mr Wickers.
你没有批他们的试♥卷♥ Wickers老师
They did. And because of this, they all failed.
你让他们自己批改 因此全都不及格
The trouble with you, Mr Wickers, is you're all fart and no poo.
Wickers老师你的问题就是 放得满身是屁 但崩不出屎来
Let me tell you this, when I fart...
告诉你 我放屁时...
I follow through.
必定 坚屎到底
So, as Chantelle's mother
那么 你就是Chantelle的母亲
and...
还有...
father?
父亲们?
I-I...
我 我...
Sorry, um, you're not actually allowed to smoke in here...
不好意思 你不能在这里抽烟
or indeed any buildings these days.
现在很多大楼都不允许
Um, what it is, is that Chantelle has failed her mock exam.
呃 我想说的是 Chantelle模拟测验不及格
I bet she done all right on her oral.
我想她口试(口♥交♥)成绩不错吧
I teach history, we don't even do an...
我是教历史的 我们不教口...
Never mind.
算了
Oh...
噢...
So before we get onto Jing, serious question.
那个 在谈Jing的事之前 我有个严肃的问题想请教
How long until all the pets we have will be robots?
还有多少年才能 让所有的宠物变成机械人?
Oh... Struggling, Wickers?
很难挨吗 Wickers?
I always find parents' evening a lot less stressful
我一向来都觉得 如果至少有一位学生及格的话
if at least one of my children has passed.
家长会其实一点也不难挨
That's the problem with you, Pickwell.
那可就是你的问题了Pickwell
It's all about results and grades.
你什么就只管考试成绩
My class have other talents. Right.
我的学生可是有其他方面的才能 对?
Stephen knows all the words to Steel Magnolias.
Stephen他背得出《铁木兰》里的每一句台词
Wow! That's like a three-hour film.
那可是一部三个小时的影片
And Mitchell Harper can hold his breath for four minutes.
Mitchell Harper他能在水里憋气整整四分钟
Twice what I can do! Right.
是我的两倍! 是
And you remember Joe, the boy you wanted to exclude?
还有记得Joe吗? 那个你想排除在外的男孩?
Well, he has got a birthmark that looks exactly like James May.
他的胎记长得跟詹姆斯·梅 简直是一模一样
So you may not see much in my them,
你不觉得他们有什么了不起的地方
but I believe in my class.
但我对他们有信心
And for the record, they're not children, OK?
还有我必须声明 他们已不再是小孩了 好吗?
They are young adults.
他们可是半熟的成年人
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表