剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Talk to me, people.
报告情况
We have a problem. Everyone entering needs a party and they're all taken.
麻烦了 参加选举必须加入政党 他们已经占完了
Except one. It's not the BNP? Worse. Lib Dem. Bollocks.
还有一个 - 不会是国家党吧 - 更糟 是自♥由♥民♥主♥党 - 妈呀
Stephen, get a yellow tie, draw up a list of promises to break.
Stephen找条黄领带 拟订一份承诺书
Right. What shall we do about Grayson?
我们怎么对付Grayson
He's the Tory, so he's all about cuts.
他是保守党 就知道削减
We need to prove his financial plan is unrealistic.
我们要证明他的财务计划是不切实际的
Mitchell, hack the school accounts. Jing, you'll analyse the data.
Mitchell黑进学校的账目 Jing你来分♥析♥
It'll take time. The mainframe's got me flagged
终于是时候了 主机那里我做了标记
ever since I put the school on Gumtree. What about Millbank?
自从我来到这个学校 - Millbank怎么样
Doesn't he have a brother? Edmund Millbank, 14. He has the lowest SAT score.
他有个弟弟吗 - 14岁 美国高考分数最低
He's asthmatic, dyslexic, wheat, lactose and sunlight intolerant.
他有哮喘 朗读困难 受不了小麦 乳糖和阳光
He's like Rain Man, but can't count and isn't allowed near matches.
就像雨人 但不能数数 不允许接近比赛
We need him to run against his brother.
我就拿他弟弟开刀
A sibling rivalry will cause havoc with David's campaign.
兄弟间的竞争严重破坏了David竞选
Genius! How do we get him to run?
真聪明 我们要怎么做
He can't. He's got gammy legs. I meant in the election.
他跑不了 他是跛足 - 我是说在选举中
Chantelle, you are going to take his breath away.
Chantelle你去夺走他的气息
Steal his inhaler? Flirt with him. Convince him to challenge his brother.
偷他的呼吸器吗 - 和他调情 让他和他哥竞争
You owe me big time for this. Oh, I'll make it up to you.
你欠我一个大人情 - 我会补偿你的
Not like that.
不是那种补偿
Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Come on, come on.
哦 天啊 跟我来
So, I want to propose the deal.
听着 我想提出交易
Fraser, why do we have to do this in an Italian restaurant?
Fraser 为什么一定要来意大利餐厅
You get me back into power and, in two terms' time,
你帮我拿回工作 在两个学期里
I stand aside and let you take the top job.
我站一边 让你来当一把手
No. Why would I even want that?
不用 我要那职位干吗
I'm just trying to get you on board. I'm on your side.
我想让你在董事会帮我 - 我是你那边的
Good. I've got that hearing later.
好 我等会就会被问话了
I need you and other teachers to convince the committee I'm still up to the job.
我需要你还有其他老师说服委员会 让我继续工作
Yeah, about that. Pickwell has sort of started a smear campaign.
关于那个 Pickwell已经开始诽谤活动
At her age, I wouldn't have thought it mattered.
她那个年纪 我想不要紧的
No... Throw her my bone. Tell her
把她也拉过来 告诉她
if she helps me get back my job, I'll let her put Creationism on the syllabus.
她帮我说话 我可以让她把神创论加到课程里
She's been banging on about that for years.
她给我墨迹好长时间了
Look, I'll do everything I can. Great. Well, in advance,
我尽力而为 - 好 我提前准备了
a little crib sheet.
一个表格
The Da Fraser Code.
Fraser代码
Can't grow a full beard? Skip the weakness section.
不能留胡子 - 跳过这些弱项
Strengths. There's your meat and two veg.
强项 这些是你的两菜
This stuff is not going to impress the committee.
这些东西不会打动委员会的
Grade three on the oboe?
双簧管三♥级♥
It's really hard. Not colour blind.
不容易啊 - 不是色盲
Yellow. Appeared on Super... You appeared on Supermarket Sweep?
黄色 - 演出在... 你在Supermarket Sweep演出过
I did. The point is, that this shit
重要的是 这些玩意
won't help get your job back. That you can impersonate Michael Caine?
不能帮你要回工作 还有你能模仿Michael Caine
Blow on me bloody doors.
打我啊 该死的门
Yeah, I'd maybe pop that one under weaknesses?
可能流行音乐就是下一个审计弱项
Sorry, you did not invent the "wassup" craze.
你并没有发明waaup
No-one can prove that.
没人能证明
One spaghetti Bolognese and one...
一个意大利番茄牛肉面
Unfolded calzone stromboli. Ici, por favor.
未折叠火山馅饼 很受欢迎
You do know that calzones come folded.
你知道这馅饼是折叠的吧
Yeah, but it's half the fun.
是 这就是乐趣
You are such a bell end.
你就是个奇葩
It should look like a lung.
看起来像个肺
Garcon, couple of straws.
服务生 两个吸管
I've checked the numbers four times,
我查过了 四次
and our class candidate for the school election
我们班级参加学校选举的候选人
is definitely...
明确的
Mummy will go spare.
老妈会生气的
What are the early forecasts? The polls have Grayson in the lead.
预测情况怎么样 - Grayson领先
The voters love his tough economic stance. And he scares them shitless.
选民喜欢他的经济立场 - 还有他们害怕的要死
Where are the school accounts? Mitchell's working on it.
学校账目怎么样了 - Mitchell在做
See? Told you the FBI website was piss easy to hack, man.
看 告诉你FBI很容易破解
I've set up a Twitter account. Got a retweet from Myleene Klass.
我开的Twitter账户 得到了yleene Klass的转发
Great. About which policy?
很好 关于什么政♥治♥信息
I said I loved her hair. Well, that's a start.
我说喜欢他头发 - 那只是开始
What are we going to do about David Millbank? You didn't hear? No, what?
我们应该拿David Millbank怎么办 - 你没听说吗? - 没有 什么
Before we begin this hustings,
在竞选活动开始之前
I would like to extend a very warm welcome to those members
我表示热烈的欢迎
of the Local Education Authority who have joined us here today.
来参加我们活动的教♥育♥部♥门的人员
, the rules.
规则
No swearing, no music, no spitting,
不能说脏话 不能放音乐 不能随地吐痰
no nudity and none of that global-warming nonsense.
不能裸♥露♥ 还全球变暖的废话
Everyone knows it's a hoopla invented by tree-fingering socialists.
谁都知道那是社会党为了树瞎编的
Good. So, to our first speaker, Frank Grayson,
很好 第一个演讲者Frank Grayson
standing as a Conservative.
保守党支持者
Welcome to the Big Society. My motto?
欢迎来到学生会 我的座右铭?
Your problems ain't got shit to do with me.
你的问题跟我没有任何关系
The welfare state is brass!
公共福利就瞎胡搞
Policies.
政♥治♥
I'm sacking the school nurse. She's pointless and she ain't even fit.
我要解雇学校护士 她是没有意义 不适合
And, secondly,
第二
these knob heads, why waste my hard-earned monies on them,
这些钮头 为什么要浪费我的血汗钱给他们
when instead we could spend it on this?
而我们可以把钱花在这里
A massive sports day this summer.
今年夏天一个大运动项目
I'm going to build the school essential facilities
我要建学校基本设施
like a velodrome and an equestrian centre, you get me?
就像一个赛车场和马术中心 懂了吗
So, vote for me
所以 要选我
or watch your back.
或者小心背后
Because in the Big Society,
因为在这个社会里
no-one can hear you scream.
没人能听见你的叫喊
Right, who's next? Oh, this'll be good. It's Form K.
谁是下一个 这个应该很好 是K班
Cheers, sugar tits, I'll do the intros.
谢谢 我要做一下介绍
So, after being told that I couldn't enter this election,
被告知 我不能参与这个选举
let alone win it, here I am with my very own candidate.
更别说赢 现在我带着我候选人来了
would you please welcome Joe Poulter!
大家欢迎Joe Poulter
Here's your speech.
你的演讲稿
Change of plan. I've, er, written my own.
计划有变 我自己写的
Bit punchier.
给力点
How are those accounts coming on? Mitchell's still working on it.
账目那边好了没? Mitchell还在继续
And with one click, Mr Wickers is on the world's most wanted list.
这样一点 Wickers老师就在世♥界♥通♥缉犯名单上了
Is that the PE teacher?
那是体育老师吗
When you're written off as a coward,
当你是一个胆小鬼
it takes a lot of guts to get back up
重新站起来需要很大的勇气
and show that woman who you really are.
向那女人展示真正的你
Most politicians are like women,
大部分政客都喜欢女人
older women, in that they don't care about you.
老妇女 因为他们不关心你
They patronise you. They don't listen to you in the staff room
他们惠顾你 他们不在办公室里听你说话
when you're telling them about paintballing at Chris Lammond's stag do.
当你告诉他们 真人射击游戏
Really good story. What? Like older women,
很棒的故事 - 就像老妇女
politicians make you think you've got a chance with them
政客让你认为你有机会和他们一起
only to shit on you from up on their high horse.
那只会在有高头大马上
The other side.
另一面
And for the record, I DO smoke.
声明一下 我抽烟
I get high all the time. There's a photo of me on Facebook smoking
我经常嗨 Facebook有我抽烟的照片
a joint at Glastonbury,
在Glastonbury时抽的
at least I think Henry said it was weed but I couldn't hear
我认为Henry 说是杂草 但我听不到
because Moby was tearing up the dance tent.
因为Moby跳舞撕毁了帐篷
Right. Well, that was as weird as expected.
好 预料之中的糟糕
You nailed it! I didn't nail it. I embarrassed myself in front of the school.
你搞定了 - 没有 我在全校人面前把脸丢尽了
I never wanted to do this stupid election thing.
我从来就不想做什么选举
OK, next up from Form M is Edmund Millbank.
下一个是M班的Edmund Millbank
Right, sit down!
该我们了 坐好
OK, this clearly isn't about the election any more because,
这很明显已经不是选举了
thanks to you-know-who, it's been hijacked.
要感谢你们知道那个谁 是被强迫的
For once, could you behave like a real teacher?
你能表现得像一个真正的老师
Right, um, for the record, I am a real teacher,
好 我说明一下 我是真正的老师
A real teacher wouldn't force pupils to do things they don't want to do.
真正的老师不会强迫别人 做他们不想做的事
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表