剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
He's so strong, yet so soft at the same time.
他很强壮 有时也很柔软
Sounds like a toilet roll. Preet!
听着想卫生纸 - Preet
There's a guy at my gym who teaches self-defence.
我在健身房♥认识的家伙 能教人防身术
He'd be perfect. The kids would love him.
他很适合 孩子们会喜欢的
Fraser, were not having some random guy from your gym.
Fraser 我们不能随便找个人就行
Alfie's right. Ron's more qualified.
Alfie说得对 Ron更合适
But I mean, if you say this Preet guy's a professional...
不过呢 要是这个Preet更专业的话
I mean, he would probably be better than Sergeant Andrex.
我觉得应该比那傻大兵强吧
OK. Miss G, You get on to the paper, I'll give my guy a tinkle.
好了 G老师去报纸那边 我去叫我的人
How does that sound, yeah?
这样安排怎么样
Samira, I am so sorry.
Samira我很抱歉
Oh, my God. Please don't tell your father.
千万别告诉你♥爸♥爸
'Violence is everywhere. So how do you protect yourself?
暴♥力♥无处不在 你要怎么保护你自己
'This is Loretta, your typical all-American woman.
这是Loretta 典型的美国妇女
'She's standing outside a jazz club
她在一个爵士乐俱乐部外面
'but she's about to have a run-in with some jazz lovers.'
但是她引来一些爵士乐爱好者
'If your attacker tries to blind you,
要是攻击者想阻挡你的视线
raise your hand'up to the bridge of your nose to disable the gouge.
举起你的手到鼻子前阻挡
'Well done, Loretta.
干得好 Loretta
'But next time, play it safe and stick to Country and Western.
下回 为了安全起见 在西部乡村施展
'And where's Loretta now?
Loretta现在哪去了
'She's watching some brothers shooting hoops in the Projects.
她在看两兄弟打篮球
'If an attacker comes from behind,
如果攻击者在后面
scrape down on their shin with the heel of your stiletto.
用高跟鞋跟刮他们的胫骨
'Not this time, Germaine. Try slam dunking the funk after that.
这回不行 Germaine试试扣篮大满贯的恐慌
'And remember, on November 8th...'
还有记住 11月8号♥投共和党的票
So, I would ignore all of that.
好了 我不会理睬那些
What you have to remember is, that video was made in a time
你们应该知道 拍那个视频
when people were...
那时的人有
racist.
种族主义
Then why did you show it to us? Because, Jing,
你给我们看这个干吗 - 因为Jing
teachers live by an ancient code as old as time.
老师这个职业就像一个古老的代码
Which is?
就是说
If you're out of your depth, put on a video.
要想有深度 就放片子
Look, what Stephen did in the canteen wasn't cool.
Stephen在食堂的行为并不酷
Well, it was. Grayson's a prick.
是很酷 痛扁Grayson
Agreed. But you can't lash out like that.
对 但你不能这样猛烈抨击
What if someone's giving you beef?
要是有人给你牛肉呢?
Turning the other cheek will always be the best policy.
把另一张脸递过去最好的选择
Like Neville Chamberlain did with Hitler?
像内维尔张伯伦对希♥特♥勒♥
Why do you only ever remember history to prove me wrong?
为什么你只记得历史来证明我是错的
Yes, Jing. And Tiananmen Square.
是的 Jing还有天♥安♥门♥广场
Look, what is the deadliest animal on the planet?
什么是这星球上最致命的动物
A tiger.
老虎
No, the human being. We're all biologically conditioned to fight.
不对 是人类 我们的生存条件就是去战斗
The deadliest weapon on the planet is the human brain.
最致命的武器是人类的大脑
OK, so that Stewart Hawkins bloke.
那是斯蒂芬·霍金
He's the brainiest guy in the world, right?
他是世界上最聪明的家伙 是吧
Stephen Hawking. Yeah, but...
斯蒂芬·霍金 不过
If he's so deadly, who'd win a fight between him and a tiger?
他要是致命的 那他对战老虎谁会赢
Well, the tiger, obviously.
老虎赢啊 很明显
So he's not the deadliest. That's not the point.
那他就不是致命的 - 那不是重点
What about him versus a shark?
让他对战鲨鱼怎么样
The shark. What, even on dry land?
鲨鱼赢 - 什么 在干燥的土地也是吗
No, I guess on dry land the shark would probably dry out.
不是 我觉得鲨鱼应该先晒干了
I can't believe I'm even playing this game.
不敢相信我们还在说这个
Look, there are plenty of animals that could kill Stephen Hawking.
有很多动物能杀了斯蒂芬·霍金
Like a badger? Yes, a badger probably would.
獾也行 - 是 獾也有可能
How, though? I don't know.
怎么会 - 我那知道
Bite him, give him TB.
咬他 让他得肺结核
Mr Wickers, I'm just returning Stephen.
Wickers老师 我来送回Stephen
Did you apologise to Grayson? I told him to swivel.
你向Grayson道歉了吗 - 我告诉他圈圈
See, proof that everything can be resolved with words.
看吧 任何事都可以通过交谈解决
What about Israel and Palestine?
以色列和巴勒斯坦可以吗
Oh, stop learning.
别显摆了
Mr Wickers, can I bum a dime of your time?
Wickers老师 能占你一会时间吗
Jing, er...
Jing呃
Take over.
照看一下
Stay down. What the hell?
别动 - 怎么了
Cease and desist. Cease and desist.
停止反抗 不要动
All right, I desist. Please, just let me go.
好 好 我不反抗 让我走行吗
Classic! What the hell is going on?
经典啊 - 怎么回事
Absolutely classic. Alfie, this is Preet from my gym.
绝对经典 这是Preet我的健身教练
Hi bro, pleasure. Preet Van Der Plessiss.
你好 老兄 荣幸认识你
What is this?
这是干吗
This is your very own personal safety guru.
这是专业的个人防身教练
I like this moffie, Frase. Spunky.
我喜欢这个小白脸 Frase 勇敢
You putt from the rough, yah? What?
拍一下就发狂 - 说什么
Do you take it in the karoo?
你去karoo吗
You're a biltong-er? A kak-goofer?
你是个干肉片? 谷湖的呆子
No, I'm messing, bro.
我搞混了老兄
No, no, I'm here to show your kids how to bring the fire to a brawl.
我是来教你的学生怎么打架的
He means prevent a fight.
他说的是防止打架
Or maybe paralyse a woman.
或者摧残女人
I told you, Alf. Preet changed my life.
我给你说过 Preet改变了我的人生
Yah, Teach here may look like a scrawny sack of shit and bones
刚来的时候就是个瘦骨如柴的废人
but I've turned him into a cobra. Ssssss.
但我已经把他变成了一条眼镜蛇
Yeah, well, having thought about it, I think my kids'll be fine.
有想过这个问题 我的学生应该没事的
Are they though, bro?
是这样吗 老兄
If I cammoed up and broke into your class with a hunting knife,
要是我带着猎刀闯进你的班级
would you take me down before I butchered a kiddie or two?
在我杀一两个学生之前 你能把我放到吗
I'm messing, bro. No, no, no.
我逗你呢 不是真的
Fraser, is this man even allowed near children?
Fraser 这人允许靠近孩子吗
I mean, has he got a CRB check?
他有资格证吗
Alf, I've paid for Preet's time and he's serious bunce.
Alf 我已经付了钱了 而且是退不回来的
Would you at least consider it?
你至少考虑一下
Is this one of these things where you ask me
这个东西你问我
for permission for something that's definitely happening anyway?
总之要去做的事情 要不要去做
Yes.
是
Great, well I'll unload the van. You got crash mats?
行了 我去卸车 你们有缓冲垫吧
Crash mats?
缓冲垫
Yah, I need to show them how to deal with anything.
我要教他们应对任何事情
You're a filthy, dick-licking piece of bokke shit.
你个下流 给人跪舔的废材
But I like you.
但是我喜欢
I really, really like you.
我真的 真的 很喜欢
He always does that.
他就是这样的人
OK, listen up, you rag-tag pack of cocksuckers.
都听好了 你们这些小混♥蛋♥
Right, OK. Can we just
我们能不能
reign in the homophobia a little in front of the children?
在同性恋恐惧的孩子面前收敛一点
Yeah, keep your plug in, dick tickler!
站好你的姿势 小白脸
So, personal safety. Who wants to know how to throw a one-inch punch?
为了个人安全 谁想学一寸拳
Yes, bruv.
这边 老兄
Obviously, we won't be doing that
显然 我们不用那样
as this class is about avoiding violent situations.
我们是来学习如何避免暴♥力♥的
Now, all you need to win in a fight is...that.
要赢得胜利靠的是这里
Head butts. Thinking!
攻击太阳穴 - 是思考
Preet is going to help you identify the danger signs, aren't you, Preet?
Preet是来教大家认识什么是危险 是吧
How to spot trouble. Yah, racial profiling.
如何发现问题 - 种族歧视
It used to just be Blacks, now Asians are tricky too.
现在是黑人 亚洲人也很棘手
That's inappropriate. Um, shall we...
那很不不恰当 - 我们是不是
OK. Volunteers. Who wants to dance?
志愿者 谁想活动一下
Me! Me! Me! Me!
我 我 我 我
I will do it. Aw, sir...
我来示范
OK, butt stuffer.
行 灌肠管
Here's your kit.
拿着你的装备
I'm not getting changed.
我是不会穿的
Fine. Wheels, you're up
行 坐轮椅的 你来
OK, I'm going. I'm going.
好 来 我来
Yah, that's better, puss.
这样好多了 小白脸
Now you're ready to play with Daddy.
准备好和爹地玩了吗
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表