剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
We are going to beat them psychologically.
我们要在心理上战胜他们
We may not have the resources of St Poshington's,
虽然我们没有Poshington那么多资源
but let's see how they like it when they come to face to face with our ghetto hell.
不过当他们来到这 就让他们见识一下什么是地狱
Safe, blood. Matron's ma bitch now.
安全 鲜血都见鬼去吧
Welcome to thug life.
这里是暴徒的世界
So this match must be quite a big deal for you.
这场比赛对你来说应该意义很大
Chance to pay back those bullies.
向恶霸复仇的好机会
I was quite popular at Middleton.
我在Middleton很受欢迎的
Oh? They used to call me Scratchie. It was kind of like my DJ name.
都称呼我Scratchie 我的DJ名字
I used to spin the tunes at the raves.
我曾经打碟在上面胡言乱语
Raves? At Middleton House?
胡言乱语?在Middleton学校
Well, the Hunt Ball.
是在舞会上
Out of my way Wickers, thank you.
快让开Wickers 谢你了
Any idea why Pickwell's come dressed as a trannie today?
知道Pickwell今天为什么打扮成那样吗
She's job hunting. She's probably overdone it with her make-up,
为工作献殷勤 可能太过火了
and her suit.
还有西装
And her dick.
小♥弟♥弟♥也是
Oh look, here they come.
看 他们来了
What?! Look at the state of it!
你们精神真好
Swanning in like they own the place.
在他们那里应该都这样
Although technically I think their trust does actually own the land.
虽说 他们也在这个国家
What a Wickers!
懦弱Wickers
Glad to see that one's er, stood the test of time.
很高兴看见这些 没什么改变
Terribly sorry old chap, would you mind awfully throwing us that ball back?
非常抱歉 老兄 介意把球传回来吗
Go on, old chap.
叫你呢 老兄
You don't think he was talking to you?
你不觉得他在跟你说话吗
Why would he have been? All right!
为什么跟我说 行吧
OK, lazy.
真懒
What a Wickers!
Wickers风格
If it isn't Alfie Wickers.
这不是Alfie Wickers吗
You spineless little tag-nut. Sir.
你个没用的废物 - 先生
The vilest dingle-berry it was ever my misfortune to pluck.
教过你是我今生最大的耻辱
Remind me, what was it we used to call you? "Scratchie" wasn't it? Because...
记得 以前我们怎么称呼你的吗 - Scratchie 不是吗
Stress-induced Eczema.
压力大了会诱发湿疹
He used to sit in class scratching himself like a junkie.
常常坐在班级抓痒像吸毒者
I can't wait to stick it to your bunch of benefit scrounging
我等不及要把你大卸八块
gutter monkeys.
臭猴子
Now, who's the limp-dick in command here anyway?
是谁带这个烂校的球队
I am. Who is? Scratchie is. Scratchie is what?
我 - 谁 - Scratchie -Scratchie是什么玩意
Scratchie is the limp dick in charge of the benefit scrounging gutter monkeys. Sir.
Scratchie是带这个烂校球队的臭猴子
What's that man's problem?
他有脑子有问题吧
Basically, something happened between me and him
其实 我和他之间有过节
when I was in second year, but I'd rather not talk about it.
是我在那的第二年 我不想再提
Why not? Because it's embarrassing.
为什么 - 因为很启齿
Because I'm a man.
因为我是男人
Y'know I'd rather just keep it a secret.
就让它埋藏在我心里吧
Oh my God!
哦 天哪
Oh Alfie, I'm so sorry.
Alfie 真同情你
That's so brave of you.
能这样你很勇敢
Well, it's really no biggie. Y'know, shit happens.
没什么大不了的 这烂事
Was there no-one you could talk to about it?
你也没有找人谈过吗
NWell, you know, I guess if I had really wanted to,confession
我要是真想找人谈谈会去忏悔室
Confession? Yeah, Middleton House was Catholic.
忏悔室? - 是 Middleton学校是天主教
Yeah, course it was.
想想也是
Oh, Alfie. Poor thing.
Alfie真可怜
Poor little thing.
小可怜
Remember, whatever we wear, wherever we go,
记住 不管我们在哪 不管干什么
yes means yes and no means no.
对就是对 错就是错
Cup of rosie lea, my old lover. Darjeeling. Two sugars.
亲爱的rosie lea 老情人 来杯茶加两块糖
I'm Head of Maths.
我是教数学的
Good. Then you won't cock up the sugars, will you?
很好 那你就不会加错糖了
Everything OK?
一切都好吧
It will be once Hopalong Haversham takes it up a gear with my tea.
就看能不能给我沏杯茶了
You must be Mr Humpage.
你就是Humpage先生吧
Pickwell's the name. Deputy Head here, but you can call me Isobel.
Pickwell是我的名字 是这里的副校长 你可以称呼我Isobel
Isobel? What was it before Isambard? Did you pick it yourself?
以前的Isambard怎么了 是你自己起的吗
No, my parents chose it.
我父母起的
You're parents are supporting this? Are they liberals, are they?
你父母起给你这个 他们是自♥由♥主义者吗
May I take you on a small guided tour of...
我能带你参观一下这吗
Yes! What don't you show me round this spittoon of pig shit. There's a good lad.
好 带我看看这个烂地方 小子挺有眼力见
I would be honoured.
我很荣幸
So um, tell me exactly what position do you hold at Middleton House.
你在Middleton的职位是什么
High tutor of Sports and Grand Master of Dragon House.
高级体育老师 龙家球队的大♥师♥
Oh wow, that's very impressive.
真是声名显赫
Well, it's one below Supreme High Wizard.
一人之下万人之上
Sounds a bit like the Ku Klux Klan.
听起来像3K党
Yes, we also wear the hoods. Nothing else but...
是 我们还戴头巾 没别的
Looks like those public school kids be bare bricking it, d'you get me.
看这样子公立学校学生都是温室里的花朵
Really?
真的吗
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Here we have the jewel in our crown, our computer block. Ta dah!
这里是皇冠上的明珠 我们的电脑区
Ooh, impressive!
让人眼前一亮
Reminds me of the set up
想起了我们是设备
we used to have before the damn things went missing last year.
这都是我们去年淘汰掉的
No doubt pilfered by some oik to help fund scratch cards
毫无疑问被一些乡巴佬拿去换刮刮卡
and popcorn chicken.
还有鸡米花
Oh, never mind. We soon replaced them - raffled off one of our Rembrandts.
无所谓了 我们卖♥♥了伦勃朗的画 来添新设备
Well, it must be very rewarding working at somewhere like Middleton House.
对Middleton来说那一定是非常有意义的
You know what I like about you "Isobel"?
你知道我喜欢你什么吗
You're a straight shooter.
你是个坦白正直的人
You wear your dick on your sleeve. No, it's just, it's just..
你的穿着打扮 - 不是 这些只是
No, we could use a chap like you at our place,
我们那需要你这样的人
especially since Watkins succumbed to the er, old teachers' curse.
尤其是Watkins老教师被诅咒之后
Oh, depression? Gout.
抑郁症吗?- 痛风
There's only so much fois gras a gentleman can take.
只有风流绅士能接任
I'd be happy to put you forward for the job.
我很乐意推荐你去
How's that tickle your knackers?
你觉得他们能放你走吗
Oh, they are tickled.
他们很乐意
You must know something.
你一定知道些什么
Talk to me, Kammy.
告诉我Kammy
'At which point Alan McInally let out a massive fart.
此时Alan McInally放出一大屁
'Me and Charlie Nicholas were in fits.
我和Charlie Nicholas都坚持住了
'But Stelling, he never broke stride. What a professional!'
但stelling 他从未就此停下 这就是专业
Unbelievable, Jeff.
不敢相信 Jeff
Look, guys, it doesn't matter who they are,
听着 伙计们 不用管他们是谁
or how much better they are than you.
或者比我们水平多高
When you get out there,
等你们上场
it's ten against ten,
就是十人对十人
and anything can happen.
什么事都可能发生
You mean eleven.
你是说十一人吧
Yeah, eleven.
对 十一人
It's eleven.
十一人啊
You can do it!
你可以的
"You can do it!"
你可以的
You...
你
twat!
娘们儿
You pig.
你猪头
We need to do a goal, guys.
我们要有目标 伙计们
Cowardly.
胆小鬼
Do a header!
用头顶
This is rubbish.
太鸡♥巴♥烂了
What? I don't know.
干吗 不知道
It's just that it looked like you were going to say something...
你这样不是想要说些什么吗
I don't know, something deep.
我不清楚 有深度的话
To get us motivated for the second half.
激励我们去下半场
There's a second half.
还有下半场?
Oh my days.
我的老天
I knew that.
我知道啊
Alfie, a word?
Alfie 出来一下
Look, this is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表