剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, you two, stop flirting. When I was your age I had an N6♥4♥.
你俩别秀恩爱了 我在你们这么大时有任天堂6♥4♥
And that had far better games on it than Tokyo Sin.
那个能把东京罪甩出几条街
Zelda...
Zelda就是经典
What you do in that? Dress up like a bender and play the flute?
要它能干嘛 打扮的像个瘾君子吹长笛
It was an ocarina.
是陶笛
Oh, wow, an ocarina. Bet that helped you get the ladies.
哦 陶笛 那你靠这个肯定泡到妹子了
Yeah, it did actually, Mitchell.
是 确实有帮助 Mitchell
Maybe I should lend it to your sister.
我应该把它借给你姐姐
Told!
我就说过
Look, the point is, you're all very young and impressionable
重点是你太年轻 容易随波逐流
and a game like this is dangerous
游戏对你们来说是很危险的
because it is encouraging you to be violent.
因为里面鼓励暴♥力♥
That said, I am going to need you to get hold of some weapons -
所以说 我要你们把一些武器
bats, flick knives, chains.
球棒 弹簧刀 链子
Think outside the box. Bring anything you find into lunch.
细心考虑一下 午餐时交上来
Yes, Mr. Habsi, I understand.
好的Habsi先生 我明白
Shalom.
再见
No, that's the other ones, isn't it?
不是 不是这个词吗
Mazel tov? Hello?
恭喜 喂
Alfie! Alfred the Great, son of Aethelwulf
Alfie 伟大的Alfie 名门之后
and Osburga of Oslac, Thane of Wessex.
众多英格兰贵族都有亲戚
I see you've been on Wikipedia again.
你又在看维♥基♥百♥科♥
Look, I thought everyone was over-reacting, but they're right.
大家都反应过度了 不过他们说的没错
All of my class are playing that game.
我们班的学生都在玩那个游戏
That's why I've been raping my brain.
这就是让我头疼的原因
It's "racking my brain."
是绞尽脑汁
Is the Pope Hindu? No.
教皇是印度人 - 不是
How do you stop a craze? Invent a craze to replace it.
你要怎么阻止时髦 用另一种时髦取代它
Do you? Right. Take a seat, dragon.
你可以吗 - 坐下 大侠
Dragon?
大侠
Next into the den is Fraser,
现在是Fraser时间
who wants investment for his ingenious crazes for kids.
谁会巧妙的给孩子投资
First up, tattoos.
第一个 纹身
Tattoos?
纹身
They're a victimless crime and potentially educational!
这是没有受害人的犯罪还有教育性
The kids could get a map of the world, the periodic table,
学生们可以纹个世界地图 元素周期表
or Picasso's Guernica.
毕加索的格尔尼卡
Yeah. I suspect some of the parents might object.
我觉得有些家长会反对
Say it, then. Say what?
说出来 - 说什么
You've seen Dragons' Den. Fraser, we're not on Dragons' Den.
你见过龙穴 - Fraser我们没在龙穴
I'm not moving till you say it.
你不说我就不动
If I say it, will this all be over quicker?
我说了是不是能快点结束
I'm out.
我退出
Craze two! Kids like animals, right? Yeah, I guess.
第二个想法 学生们喜欢动物是吧 - 应该吧
Franimals.
水果动物
Animals made from fruit.
水果做成的动物
Behold, Orange-a-tang and his jungle wife, Apple-o-tamus.
看 橘子tang还有他妻子苹果tamus
Right, I'm out. And I'm also leaving.
我要退出 当然我要离开
Zebranana?
斑马香蕉
You need help.
你该吃药了
Die, Nazi bitch!
去死吧 纳粹贱♥人♥
Blitz kick! Bullshit.
回旋踢 干
Oh, this is embarrassing.
这可真尴尬
It's turned Mollinson into even more of dribbling idiot.
这使Mollinson更像运动白♥痴♥
Eat my fist, you ho!
吃我一拳
Erm, where's Rosie?
Rosie去哪了
Who are you?
你哪位
I'm Ron. I'm assisting Rosie today.
Ron 我今天协助Rosie
Well, Ron. I think you'll find Rosie asked me to assist her.
Ron 你不知道Roise已经找我协助她了吗
So you can assist off.
你可以一边呆着了
Look, mate. I have to be here.
我说大副 我来这
A licensed weapons expert must be present.
是因为必须要有专业人士在场
Well, mate, that is exactly why Rosie asked me to be present,
是啊 大副 所以Roise才让我来
because I actually own a gun.
因为我有枪
Yeah, don't get much more expert than that, do you?
怎么样?没有比这更专业了的吧
You own a gun? Yes, I own a gun, Ron.
你有枪 - 没错 我有枪 Ron
It's a Glock.
一把格洛克
I bought it off some Albanians in the pub.
是在酒吧里跟一个阿尔巴尼亚人买♥♥的
They're always selling me black market shit - guns, drugs,
他们一直买♥♥给我些黑货 枪啦 毒品啦
a snuff film.
还有禁片
Yeah, so, what heat you packing, Mr Weapons Expert?
那你有什么 武器专家先生
Standard issue pepper spray. Standard issue pepper spray!
辣椒喷雾的专业技能 - 辣椒喷雾
What are you, an old woman?
什么情况 你中年妇女啊
I'm a police officer.
我是警♥察♥
Right.
对
Good.
你是
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I was lying.
刚才我瞎编的
I don't own a gun.
其实我没有枪
And the Albanians, they sold me, like, one DVD once.
那个阿尔巴尼亚人 就买♥♥给我一张光盘
And I didn't even watch it all the way through,
而且我也没有看完
cos the quality was so poor.
因为质量太烂了
Do you know what happens at the end of The Notebook?
最后你猜 把我的笔记本搞成什么样了
So, you've met the sergeant.
你见过警官了
Yeah, Ron. My buddy. I love the police.
对啊 Ron 我伙计 亲爱的警官
Shoot first, ask questions later, right?
总是先斩后奏 是吧
Have you got any weapons?
你收到武器了没
Not unless you've got a very small gun in your pocket?
除非你口袋里有把袖珍枪
It's not a gun, it's my cock, Ron.
那不是枪 是我的小♥弟♥弟♥
Chantelle, what are you doing? Fingernails aren't weapons.
Chantelle 你干什么 指甲不是武器
Try telling that to Linda Beale.
那你要去跟 Linda Beale讲
No-one wears Tulisa's scent on my turf.
没人能在我的地盘用Tulisa香水
Milk? I'm lactose intolerant.
牛奶? - 我有乳糖不耐症
This one thought it was a funny idea to spike my soya latte.
这货恶作剧毁了我的大豆拿铁
Mitchell made me do it. That's chemical warfare!
Mitchell让我♥干♥的 - 简直是生化武器
Yes, but it's not a weapon.
对 那这也不是武器
A trace of dairy and I go from Will Smith to Seal,
我从Will Smith学到微量的奶能让我
quicker than you can say, "Kiss from a rose."
比你更快说出玫瑰之吻歌♥词
What are you wearing? Ninja mask, innit?
你穿的什么 - 忍♥者面罩 不是吗
Make them out of old T-shirts.
用旧T恤做的
Take it off. What have you got to hand in?
拿掉 手里是什么
Oh, here we go.
来看看
This is your science homework. - Knowledge is power, sir.
这是你科学课的作业 - 知识就是力量啊老师
If I become a brilliant scientist,
如果我成为出色的科学家
I could destroy the whole world, in the flick of a switch.
我轻轻一按开关就能毁了整个世界
The only thing you could contribute to science is your body.
也就你的身体可能对科学有帮助
Now, go away.
一边去
Macaroni cheese? Get that plate away from me.
奶酪通心粉 离我远远的
Why, Glee?
怎么了 娘炮
I have an allergy. That plate could kill me.
我过敏 那玩意会整死我
That was a mistake.
你不该说的
Mac attack!
小心了
My face!
我的脸
Consider yourself blitzed!
你的绝招呢
Erm, excuse me. Excuse me.
都住手 停下
How dare you use physical violence like this?
谁给你们的胆子打架的
It's cowardly. Cowardly.
这是胆怯的行为 胆怯
These ninja masks are totally against school rules.
这些忍♥者面具完全违法了学校规定
So, off with their heads.
都要没收
What are we going to do about the newspaper?
报纸那边我们要怎么办
Oh, I was thinking we could appease them,
我可以安抚他们
give them a replacement story.
替换成其他的新闻
"Injured Human Chess Boy in Miracle Recovery."
忍♥者男孩力挽狂澜
I was thinking we ask them back and explain we're taking steps
我觉得应该让他们回来 跟他们解释
to teach conflict resolution.
我们怎么解决这个事件
Yeah. That might be a better idea. How do we yabbadabbado that?
那应该是个好办法 - 我们要怎么做
I spoke to Ron. He's trained in self-defence.
我去找Ron 他会教人防身术
Not that police doofus.
别找那蠢警♥察♥
We could do a demonstration for the kids.
我们可以给学生们示范一下
He's such an interesting guy. He was showing me some of his holds.
他是个很有趣的人 很有持久力
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表