剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Get off. IT'S All RIGHT. They're friendly.
拿开 一切正常 他们很友好
Could you just let go? Sorry. I think it might alarm the children.
能放手么?抱歉 这大概会吓到孩子
You brought your kids?! Oh, leave him, Geoff. He's probably Cornish.
你带孩子来了 - 不用管他 Geoff 他可能是康沃尔人
I'm terribly sorry.
十分抱歉
I think there might have been a little bit of a misunderstanding here.
可能有点小误会
I'm not actually a dogger per se.
其实我不是卖♥♥狗的
We've got ourselves a puppy, Pam.
咱们不是有条小狗吗 Pam
We don't bite. Unless you ask.
我们不咬人 除非你自己愿意
Look I'm a teacher at Abbey Grove School.
我在Abbey Grove教书
Oh! Do you know Olive Mollinson? Yes. And of course you do too.
呀!你认识Olive Mollinson吗? - 认识 你们肯定也认识
Um, we've had a bit of a traffic accident.
我们在路上出了点事
Olive's currently stuck on a coach with a load of children
Olive和孩子们被困在马路上了
and we'd really appreciate your help getting back.
要是能帮我们回学校 真的感激不尽
Oh, sorry, love. Of course we'll help. Would you give us ten minutes?
抱歉 亲爱的 我们一定会帮忙的 - 再等十分钟行吗?
Oh, yes. Terribly sorry.
当然 很抱歉
Of course. You can stay if you want. You can stay.
好的 - 你要是愿意就在这等着 呆这也行
I... I think I'll pass. Suit yourself.
我...我还是走好了 - 你随意
How many of you are there?! Four. Four.
车里有多少人?四 四个
Five. Didn't see you down there, Robin. Sorry about that, mate.
五个 - 你没看到底下还有一个么 Robin 不小心忽略你了 哥们
Everything OK? Yup.
没问题吧? - 嗯啊
What the hell are they doing, sir? Are they...?
他们在干啥 老师?难道是在...?
They're probably... Bird watching! Yeah. Yup. They're bird watching.
大概在... - 看鸟!没错 在看鸟
They're going to drive us home in ten minutes. They're just, er...
十分钟之内就要开车回家了 他们就想...
finishing off a Robin.
抓一只知更鸟带回去
At night? Yeah.
大晚上的? - 对啊
Where...?!
哪去了...?
So, we made it.
所以 没事了
Alfie, I...
Alfie 我...
I just want to... No.
我想... - 没事
Before you say anything,
让我先说
you're right, I am an idiot.
你说对了 我就一白♥痴♥
No, I over-reacted.
我当时太激动了
Look, I do a lot of...
你看 我♥干♥了那么多...
stupid things,
蠢事
but I don't do it
但我搞出这些破事
because I'm trying to be selfish.
不是因为自私
I do it because I care about you...
因为我在乎你...
even if you don't like me.
就算你讨厌我
I do like you.
我喜欢你
You mean a lot to me
你对我很重要
and I'm sorry...
我很抱歉...
Sorry for me.
给你添了那么多麻烦
Oh, come here.
没事 来抱抱
Ohhh. You've got such a good heart.
你真善良
Have you just been sick on my back?
你吐我背上了?
Berries.
那些破莓
Do you want me to scoop it up with my trowel? Yeah.
要我用铲子把它们清理掉吗? - 嗯
Look, sir. A long rubber branch.
快看 老师 一长长的橡胶树枝
Is this for the birds to perch on?
抓鸟用的吗?
Do branches have veins?!
树枝有静脉吗?!
Joe, put that down.
Joe 把那个放下
So, we got back in time after all. Yeah.
总算到了 - 是啊
I have to admit, you did sort of save the day in the end.
不得不说 最后你还是干了点靠谱的事
Don't worry it was nothing.
这都不是事
You, er, looking for a lift home?
你 那个 要搭便车回家吗?
There's two routes. The B roads round Wendover
现在有两条路 路线B要经过温多弗
or we can get the M25...
走M25也行...
Sshhh. You had me at Wendover.
嘘 走温多弗
Not yet, luv. Not yet.
时候未到 时候未到
Your carriage awaits.
王子来接你了
Where's he taking you?
他要带你去哪?
Hi, you must be Finlay.
你好 你就是Finlay吧
Rosie, it's so nice to meet... Finlay?
Rosie 很高兴见到... - Finlay?
Finlay?! You bastard!
Finlay?!你个混♥蛋♥!
He's not worth it, babes.
不值得 宝贝
Oh, God.
苍天
Where's Fraser?
Fraser去哪了?
Hi. Um, have you seen seven children?
你好 你有没有看到七个中学生?
All English scholars about yea high. Smell of Wotsits.
都是英语尖子 大概这么高
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表