剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
It's just our bodies, guys, let's have fun.
不过就是身体嘛 一起找乐子吧
Right, I'm sorry. We're not talking about fun, and happiness, Hoogeveen.
很对 不过抱歉 我们不想讨论乐子和幸福的问题 霍赫芬
We're talking about sex, yeah?
我们要说的是性♥爱♥ 知道吗?
But if you're not mature enough to share with the group, that's fine.
你要是不够成熟 没法和大家分享 没事
Hey, I'm mature enough.
嘿 我够熟了
You want me to share? OK well, I like to strum the clitoris.
你要我分享吗? 好吧 我喜欢弹阴蒂
Ooh. Don't say that!
别那么说!
What's a glitorish? Oh, it's like...
某蒂是什么? - 那个就像...
It's nothing. It doesn't even exist. It's a myth.
没什么 根本不存在 只是个传说
Wait. You're saying the clitoris is a myth?
等下 你说阴蒂是个传说?
What is a glitorish? Chantelle'll show you.
某蒂是什么? - Chantelle能给你答案
Yeah, all right. Chantelle, keep your clothes on.
好的 没问题 - Chantelle 穿好衣服
Hey, brother, why don't you share your experiences.
嘿 老哥 分享一下你的经历吧
Erm, does anyone want to help me out? Joe?
有人要出来分享吗?Joe?
What is a glitorish? And what's a MILF? Right, not helping.
某蒂是什么? - 欧巴桑是什么? - 够了 别添乱了
Your mum's a MILF. She's not. MILF, my friend, is a mother I'd like to...
你妈就是欧巴桑 - 她不是 - 朋友 当了妈妈 我觉得...
Fondle! Fondle. A mother I would like to fondle.
调戏! 调戏! 招男人调戏的女人
Joe, are you sure there is nothing you want to tell us? No.
Joe 你确定没什么想告诉大家的吗? - 没有
What's that I can smell? Is it cheese?
我闻到了什么? 奶酪的味道?
It's almost like we're on a farm.
好像在农场哎
I'm gay. Sorry? I didn't hear it.
我喜欢男人 - 什么?没听清楚
You'll have to be a little bit louder.
你大点声说
I'm gay.
我喜欢男人
Gay! Yup! How honest!
搞基! 没错! 多坦诚!
Oh, well done, Joe! That's great, man.
好样的 Joe! - 很好 真男人
Mitchell, you owe us a fiver. I told you.
Mitchell 你输了 五磅哈 我早就说过
I'm not actually gay.
我才不是玻璃
No, no, no. He, he definitely is a gay.
没有 没有 这娃 这娃绝逼玻璃一个
Well, are you gay or not?
你到底是不是基佬?
Alfie made me be gay for him.
Alfie让我为他搞基
Er, right. I, I didn't.
不是 我 我没有
No, you did. You said if I didn't go gay for you,
你有 你说我要是不为你搞基
you'd send me to Holland to live on a farm.
你就把我远送到荷兰的农场
He is making it sounds a lot worse than it actually is was.
事实绝对不是他说得那样
Look, Grayson's sent me a photo of them coming out of the ladies toilet together!
看 Grayson给我发了张照片 这俩基友一起从女厕所出来!
What a shit! I bought him cider. That's not good.
干!我都给他买♥♥苹果汁了 - 这可不好
Mumsnet has just crashed. That is good.
妈妈团要崩溃了 - 那很好
If you like sex so much, what's your favourite position?
你这么喜欢啪啪啪 你最喜欢哪种姿势?
All of them. Shall we change the subject?
全部都喜欢 换个话题吧?
What foreplay do you take? All of the main ones.
你前戏都干嘛? - 基本啥都干
When was the last time you had sex? Erm, on holiday. Who was she?
你上一次性♥爱♥是什么时候? - 假期里 - 跟谁?
It was a long time ago. I can't remember. What was her name, Sir?
很久以前 不记得了 - 她叫什么 老师?
She didn't have one. Did she have balls, Sir? I don't know.
无名氏 - 胸器如何 老师? - 我不知道
Was it a man? What was his name?
难道是男人?他叫什么?
Calm Down. Calm down.
安静 安静
Is it on YouPorn? What's ATM?
成♥人♥网♥站♥艳遇吗? ATM是什么?
Er, stop asking me so many questions!
不要再问了!
Come on, man, share with the group. Leave me alone, Hoogeveen.
和大家分享分享 - 别烦我 霍赫芬来的货
I haven't.
我没有
All right.
好吧
I haven't ever slept with anyone.
我没跟任何人发生过性关系
I had a girlfriend for a long time but she wanted to save herself.
我交过女朋友 时间也不短 但她想保留清白之身
It just didn't happen.
所以就没有做过
What is a glitorish?
某蒂是什么?
I don't know what kind of weird,
我要疯了 看你雇的这些
sick paedophile kind of teachers you employ here,
令人作呕还有恋童癖的老师
but they are not right here,
这种人怎么能在学校
they are not right with children. OK, Mrs Lythgoe,
怎么能教好孩子 - 好 Lythgoe夫人
chill your boots, chill your hips, chill your lips, chill your...
脚丫淡定 翘臀淡定 红唇淡定 淡定...
just chill, just chill.
就是冷静 再冷静
To be honest, I think we've got off on the wrong foot.
说实话 咱俩一开始就说乱套了
Alice, have you ever seen her dance?
Alice 你以前看过她跳舞吗?
She is like two Wayne Sleeps. I don't mean in size.
她能顶俩 Wayne Sleep 我不是说大小哈
She she's a very, very dainty girl.
她是非常非常秀气的姑娘
Alice has an inherited glandular disorder.
Alice是遗传性的天生内分泌失调
She's not fat, as you called her.
不是你口中的肥妞
It's phat with a "ph".
那真是酷毙了
Alfie.What?
Alfie - 咋了?
About the class, erm...
关于那堂课 呃...
Look. I don't want to talk about it, all right.
不要再揭人家的伤疤了 好不
No, I just wanted to say that I was really,
不 我只是想说 我真的
really impressed.
真的很感动
You did exactly what I said.
你都做到了
You helped them understand it's OK not to rush things,
学生们懂得了有些东西不需要操之过急
by being honest about yourself.
因为你的坦诚相告
Really?
真的吗?
Yes, Alfie. Really.
没错 Alfie 真的
See you tomorrow.
明天见了
Now, AlfBo. Why are you calling me that?
艾小处 - 瞎叫什么?
SuBo, never been kissed. Never call me that again.
小处呗 亲都没被人亲过 - 别再那样叫
So, Mumsnet is back online, and it is not good.
妈妈网又卷土重来 情况可不妙
There is, what can only be described as an angry hate mob demanding I sack you.
就是一群愤怒的欧巴桑 死活让我炒了你
Yeah, but luckily I've hit on a way of you taking a brief sabbatical.
不过你小子走运了 我想了个办法说让你短期休假
You know what they say, out of sight,
她们只是要你滚出视线
out of murderous, angry minds.
远离杀戮 愤怒的人心
Right?
这样?
Did you know Hoogeveen has one of Holland's oldest peat farms?
你知道霍赫芬有荷兰最古老的泥炭农场吗?
What?
什么东西?
Virgins say what?
处♥男♥说啥来着?
What?
啥东西?
This is going to be the longest coach journey of your life.
这会是你这辈子最长的汽车之旅
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表