剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Carpe diem.
享受当下
Pfft, you're going to need more than luck, mate,
你需要的可不止是运气啊 老兄
now I've got my hands on some of your precious consilium.
现在我拿到了一些你那宝贵的consilium
Yeah, that's right sucker.
没错 就是这样老混♥蛋♥
So you are a classicist?
所以你是个古典主义者了?
What are you talking about?
你什么意思?
Consilium, Latin for wisdom. My secret weapon, old boy.
Consilium是拉丁语中智慧的意思 我的秘密武器 小伙子
Yeah, pull the other one, Farage.
别转移话题 Farage
I'm talking about these.
我说的是这些
And don't you worry.
别担心
I've levelled the playing field.
我会横扫整个赛场
Oh, crikey, yes, er...
哦 哎呀 是...
It's all very embarrassing.
好尴尬
Yes, well, you see, at my age, er, one, one sometimes, er,
你看啊 到了我这个年纪 有时候
not always, but sometimes one, one feels the need for, er,
但并不总是 只是有时候 需要一些帮助
a little help in, in the, in the bedroom department.
在房♥事方面需要一点点帮助
What are you banging on about?
你叨叨什么呢?
Viagra.
伟哥
What?
什么?
Viagra. Viagra?!
伟哥 - 伟哥?
Sh! Yes.
是的
Wait, sorry, why would you need Viagra?
等等 你要伟哥干什么?
Well, Rosie and I are...
好吧 Rosie和我只是...
Friends!
朋友
Yes, but plan for success, prepare for failure.
是的 有备无患嘛
Rosie and I might become friends with benefits.
Rosie和我万一会变成炮♥友♥呢
Ugh, for using the phrase "friends with benefits".
恶心 你居然用"炮♥友♥"这样的词
Ugh, for betraying Rosie's trust and trying to shag my girlfriend,
恶心透了 你背叛了Rosie的信任 还想乱搞我女友
you... shit.
你 真逊
Come on, Richard, you can do it!
加油Richard 你能行的
Shut up, Dad!
闭嘴 老爸
Wait, how long do those things take to kick in?
等等 那些玩意多长时间起效
Well, it depends how many you took.
这个 得看你吃了多少粒
Round it down to about five.
差不多有5个
Yeah, you've got er, six, maybe seven minutes before things start
好吧 你还有六七分钟的时间
bursting through your shorts like the Kraken.
它就会像海妖一样冲破你的小内内
Shit!
卧♥槽♥
Preet, start the race!
Preet 开始比赛
I have got to give a quick health and safety check.
我得先做一个简短的健康与安全检查
Preet, start the race!
Preet 快开始比赛
I love it when you're brusque with me, moffie.
我喜欢你对我这样狂野 小白脸
Mr Wickers ain't moved that fast
Wichers老师没跑这么快过
since he found me lying on his desk wearing nothing but a sushi platter.
自从发现我裸身躺在桌子上只盖了一个寿司盘子之后
Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts.
保持冷静 不思淫欲
Granny in a thong.
穿着丁字裤的奶奶
Adrian Chiles' banter.
Adrian Chiles的玩笑
Eric Pickles on the shitter.
Eric Pickles在上厕所
Ian Beale crying.
Ian Beale在哭
Come on, Alfie!
加油 Alfie
Please not on the monkey bars.
别在单杠上的这个时候
God, no, not on the monkey bars.
天啊 不 别在单杠上的这个时候
Come on, Richard!
加油 Richard
Feel blood heading south.
感觉血液全在往下流
Come on, Alfie!
加油 Alfie
What's he doing?
他在干嘛?
Maybe you've got to commando crawl the last bit.
也许是最后一段就得匍匐前进
Is he wearing a little plough?
他下面带了犁吗?
I can't watch, Richard's going to catch him.
我看不下去了 Richard要追上他了
Oh, no, you don't, old goat.
哦 你不能 老山羊
Moffie shall go to the ball.
小白脸才是最后赢家
Steady.
瞄准
He's got a gun, get down!
他有枪 快趴下
He's not breathing. I'll have to give him mouth-to-mouth.
他没有呼吸了 我给他做人工呼吸
I can't feel my legs.
我感觉不到我的腿
Teach me everything you know.
教我我你知道的一切
Alfie, why have you...?
Alfie 你怎么...
Before everyone thinks I'm a massive weirdo.
在每个人都认为我是个大傻帽之前
A bit late for that, bro.
有点晚了 伙计
I cheated, OK? Or at least I tried to cheat.
我作弊了 好吗 至少我想去作弊了
I thought Richard was on steroids cos I found these blue pills in his bag
我以为Richard服用了类固醇 因为我在他包里找到了蓝色小胶囊
but they weren't steroids, they were Viagra.
但是那不是类固醇 是伟哥
Don't stress.
别说了
Viagra? Why, why does Richard have...?
伟哥 为什么 为什么Richard有...?
Rosie, Rosie, Rosie, it's not what you...
Rosie Rosie Rosie 不是你想的那样...
I would hate for you to presume that er, that, but, but, but...
如果你推测我会恨你的 但是 但是 但是...
but, well, plan to succeed.
希望能用上
Rosie, I did...
Rosie 我...
If you say, "I told you so," you'll get one of those as well.
如果你说"我早就告诉过你"你也会挨一巴掌
Excuse me, please. Rosie, no, no, no, Rosie, wait, please.
麻烦让一下 - 不不不 Rosie 等等
Yeah, I win!
耶 我赢了
Do you, though? Really?
都这样了 你真的吗?
Could someone maybe cover that up?
有人能帮我盖一下吗
Moffie, I'll write!
小白脸 我会写信给你的
I won't reply!
我不会回的
Suppose we better get a new PE teacher, then.
看来我们会有一个新的体育老师了
Good news, sir, I got the photo finish of the race, you won!
好消息 先生 我有这张比赛终点的照片 你赢了
Yes! I rule!
太好了 我赢了
You won by a head.
你以一"头"之距险胜
It's the most popular edition in the school's history.
这是学校有史以来最受欢迎的一♥期♥校报
You saved the paper, sir! Everyone's reading it.
你拯救了校报老师 每个人都在看
Oh, great!
好吧 太好了
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表