剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
You're in DIY Home Stores? Mm-hmm.
你现在在DIY家居店? 嗯哼
Um, you should leave, er, right now.
你该离开 呃 马上离开
Why?
为什么?
Because, erm, I heard that, er,
因为 我听说 呃
they use sweatshops. Yeah.
他们压榨血汗钱 对
All their garden furniture is made by children.
他们所有院庭用具全是童工生产的
So you should get out of there
所以你该赶紧离开
before you have kids' blood on your hands.
在你手上粘上孩子的鲜血之前
Hey!
嘿!
Surprise!
惊喜吗?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Er, just, er... Just trying out this bath. Very spacious.
呃 只是 呃... 就是想离开这个浴缸啊 太宽敞了
Why are you wearing that apron?
为什么你穿着那围裙?
You mean, er, this old friend?
你说 呃 这件老伙伴?
I've always had this.
我以前就有了
All right. Busted!
好吧 被发现了!
I'm actually trying to blag a staff discount, so ssh!
我只是想拿个员工折扣 所以 嘘!
Oh! Hence...
哦! - 因此才...
Right, it just... It looks like you could, sort of, maybe, work here.
好吧 只是... 看起来你好像 可能是 应该是 在这工作
What, me? Work here? Don't be ridiculous.
什么? 我? 在这工作? 别傻了
Oi, Dickers.
喂 二货
Fella over there said you just walked away and stopped serving him.
那边的Fella说你就这样离开然后不服务他了
Sorry, mate. I think you might have me mistaken for somebody else.
对不起 伙计 我想你是不是认错人了
Nah, definitely you who served him. He said it was a posh twat
不 的确是你 他说服务他的是个娘炮
who looked like a chubby ostrich with a plum stuck up his arse.
看起来想屁♥股♥上插着梅花的肥鸵鸟
You all right, Miss? Mm.
你还好吗 老师?
Still would.
继续挑选吧
Thank you, Dean. Charming as ever.
谢谢 Dean 你一如既往的有魅力
And nice to see that DIY Home Stores
还有很高兴发现DIY家居店
stock a wide variety of massive spanners.
库存了大量大扳手
Yeah, you love it!
对了 你喜欢那个
Sorry, you know Dean?
抱歉打扰一下 你认识Dean?
Dean Grayson. He's Grayson's brother. I taught him years ago.
Dean Grayson 他是Grayson的兄弟 我几年前教过他
And suddenly everything makes sense.
突然所有事情都说得通了
Why didn't you tell me the truth?
你为什么不说真话?
I was going to apply to other schools,
我也想过申请其他学校
but I knew it would just be the same heartbreak at the end of it.
但是我知道最后还是一样心碎收场的
Whatever you do, whatever your job is,
你做什么 你干哪行
I don't care.
我不介意
And I don't care because...
而我不介意那是因为...
Please, just come back to Abbey Grove.
拜托了 回来Abbey Grove吧
I can't.
我不能
Anyway, I love my job here.
不论如何 我喜欢我在这里的工作
Alfie Wickers, Alfie Wickers, Code Brown in bathroomware.
Alfie Wickers 卫浴工具区棕色警报
I've got to go. Why?
我要走了 - 为什么?
A geriatric lady thinks she's about to soil a display toilet.
一个老女人以为自己可以在展示的马桶上拉屎
Not on my watch!
在我的照看下 不可以!
Hello, is that the manager?
你好 是经理吗?
Yes, I'd like to report an employee of yours. An Alfie Wickers.
是的 我想报告一下你的一个员工 Alfie Wickers
What did he do? What did he do, indeed!
他做了什么? 他做了什么!
He fingered me in a summerhouse.
他在一个凉亭那里用手指我
Hello? Oh, for fu...
喂? 哦 操...
Hi, Fraser.
嘿 Fraser
Can I have your permission to take Form K on a fieldtrip?
能批准我拿K班户外活动的表格吗?
Do what you want!
想怎样就怎样吧
God, I am drinking these Kalibers like there's no tomorrow.
天 我要像世界末日一样拼命喝这些德国啤酒
I'm the world's first no-alcohol alcoholic.
我是世界上第一个不是喜欢酒精的酒鬼
I'm basically just addicted to yeast.
基本上我只是沉迷于酵母的味道
Right, I'll leave you with that thought.
好 我会留你一个人思考
Your move, Brown Baron.
棕色警报解除
Dean, if you're going to show me your balls in a paint tray again...
Dean 如果你还想给我看你那画盘中的蛋蛋
Guys! Rosie? What are you...?
大伙们 Rosie 你们怎么来了
We came for you, sir, and we're not leaving without you.
我们来看看你 我们不会离开老师你的
I didn't want you to see me like this.
我不希望你们看到我这个样子
ISir, we know you don't want to teach at Abbey Grove anymore,
老师 我们知道你不想在Abbey Grove教书了
Ibut you've got to come to the prom.
但是毕业舞会你得去啊
II just dunno if I can handle it, Chantelle.
我只是不知道我是否应付得过来Chantelle
But, Alfie, listen to what your class are telling you
但是Alfie 听一下你学生的话
Look, I appreciate you coming down here.
我很感激你们的到来
Seeing you is the first time I've smiled in, like, a week.
看见你们 是我这个星期以来头一次笑了
But you've got to let me move on with my life.
但是你们已经离开了我的生活
I'm sorry.
抱歉
But sir, you won't even get to meet Stephanie Fierce.
但是老师 那样你就见不到Stephanie Fierce了
Still going in drag?
还在坚持?
Good on ya.
不错嘛
Who needs a date, right?
干吗需要舞伴 是吧
Oh, I've got a date.
噢 我有舞伴了
I'm taking the only man strong enough to handle Stephanie.
我会带一个大汉来搞定Stephanie
You look amazing! Thank you, Frank.
你看起来美极了 - 谢谢你Frank
Um, why you come dressed as Odd Job?
额 为什么你出来打扮成一个临时工
Chantelle made me get a spray tan.
Chantelle把我喷成了褐色
He's an Oompa Loompa!
他好像查理巧克力工厂里的人
Throw your hat at him, Joe.
Joe把你的帽子扔给他
Oh, come on, gang. Let's raise a glass
来 大家伙 我们举起酒杯
to absent friends.
为我们没到场的朋友
To absent friends.
为我们没到场的朋友干杯
What are we thinking for the post-work session, then?
在讨论假期旅行计划吗?
Head round my crib for a few tinnies?
整天围着婴儿床转?
Don't tell the missus.
别对太太们说
Not that I give a shit, cos she's a bloody woman.
别以为我不在乎 她可是一个母夜叉
Ugh. Right, why is this not stopping?
为什么这玩意根本停不下来
Oh, you've cut the brake wires, haven't you? Very funny.
哦 你是不是把刹车线路弄断了 真有趣
Guys, seriously!
我是认真的
Come on, guys, huh! Hey, who wants to spike Fraser's Kaliber?
过来 大伙们 让我们踩着Fraser的节拍
Or we could have a dance off and really lose our dignity.
去肆无忌惮的的舞蹈
Come on, everyone make a circle around me. Whoo! Yeah!
来吧 每个人都来围着我转圈
Yeah, we can still have fun. Yeah!
我们继续嗨皮
We can have a good time, yeah!
快乐属于我们
Er, Miss?
老师?
Alfie. You came!
Alfie - 你来了啊
So, did you quit DIY Home Stores, sir?
阁下你从DIY家居店辞职了吧
Yes, I did, Frank. But don't worry, I did it with dignity.
对 Frank 但是别担心 我不是被炒鱿鱼
Doris, this has been the battle of a lifetime
Doris这是我人生中的一场战斗
and you a worthy adversary.
你是一个值得尊敬的对手
But now we must unite to destroy our common enemy.
但是现在我们得联合起来打败共同的敌人
This is Dean's motorcycle helmet.
这是Dean的摩托车头盔
Take it, Doris,
拿着
and do what you do best.
尽力去拉吧
Drop it like it's hot, girl.
然后烫手一样的扔掉
Let's get up and dance.
让我们起来跳舞吧
Oh, what do we have here?
哦 看看谁来了?
Some total stranger's crashed the prom.
完全陌生的人糟蹋了舞会
Go on, Heather. Destroy him with one of your quips.
Heather 用你的一句嘲讽去消灭他
Nice to see you, Alfie.
Alfie很高兴见到你
Boom! What time do you stop serving, Heather?
嘣 你啥时候不干♥你♥的服务啦
Fraser, I quit my job at DIY Home Stores.
Fraser我辞掉了DIY家居店的工作
Heather, you're fired! I knew you'd come back to me.
Heather你被解雇了 我就知道你会回到我身边
Things got out of control.
太突然了
I got drunk on yeast and signed us up to the Baccalaureate
我喝多了然后为我们签下了海誓山盟
and I don't even know what that is.
我甚至不知道那是神马
Look, mate, you don't need to fire anyone.
伙计 你没必要解雇任何人
I'm just here for the prom.
我只是来参加毕业舞会
Alfie, they're playing Buble!
Alfie他们在跳Buble
Tune!
音乐开始
♪ It's a new dawn It's a new day ♪
崭新的黎明 崭新的一天
♪ It's a new life... ♪
崭新的人生
♪ It's a new dawn ♪
崭新的黎明
♪ It's a new day ♪
崭新的一天
♪ It's a new life ♪
崭新的人生
♪ It's a new life for me ♪
对我来说是一个崭新的人生
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表