剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Good, we'll put that one down to first-day nerves.
很好 我们消除第一天的紧张
She's got a tongue on her. What you say, Little Miss Gel Pen?
一个毒舌女生 - 你说什么中性笔小姐?
Which skip did you find that weave in? Bitch! Bin dipper!
你从哪看出来的的? - 贱♥人♥ - 扫把星
Guys! Please be quiet.
大家伙 安静一下
Don't touch my shit, yeah? What are you going to do about it?
别碰我的东西 - 你能把我怎么样?
OK. Can we just sit down and be quiet, please?
好了 大家坐好安静
Touch my shit, I will end you! Split end you.
拿我的东西我灭了你 - 肢解了你
Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight! Guys!
打 打 打 打 打 打
Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!
打 打 打 打 打
OK, unless you sit down and shut up immediately,
你们都给我马上坐好 安静
I will write down on the board the name of a character
不然 我要在黑板上写一个名字
who dies in Game Of Thrones season five.
权力的游戏第五季谁会死
Wouldn't dare. Wouldn't I?
你不敢 - 看我敢不敢?
Give that back to me! - Oi, get off!
快还给我 - 一边去
Right, R...
行 R
Aargh!
不要
Oh, you silly prick!
你个蠢货
A... Ah! Oh, my God!
A 啊 天哪
Martin Wickers, stop right there.
Martin Wickers稍等一下
What the Charlie Dickens is that?
我的老天这个是什么
The solution to all our money problems. Behold the SegDesk.
我们财务问题的解决方案 看啊移♥动♥办公桌
It's pending patent approval but trust me -
专利还没有批准 但是相信我
I'm standing on the next Dyson.
我站在下一个戴森科技上
Wonders never cease. Maybe you should give up this teaching lark
奇迹永流不止 你应该放弃教学
and become a full-time bona-fide inventor.
做全职善意的发明家
You know what? Maybe I sh...
说得对 我是应该
Hang on, I know what you're trying to do you, sly old shit.
等等 我知道你要做什么 你老狐狸
Guilty as charged, m'lud.
罪名成立 法官大人
Anyway, sadly there's only one very obvious candidate for redundancy.
总之 裁员的候选名额只有一个
And he came from in your balls!
还是从你的蛋蛋里出来的
He gosh-darn did.
真是该死的
Yep, the school governors want me to saddle up my ass
教育局想让我拿自己人开刀
and sacrifice my only son.
牺牲我自己的儿子
I just pray Alfie can keep that class under control.
我只能祈祷Alfie的班级不出乱子
Man, what's wrong with you? Hold him still.
你什么情况 - 按住他
Fraser. Father.
Fraser 老爸
Ready for your appraisal, Smoocher?
准备好你的评估 闲散人?
Yep, just as soon as I've washed the word "twat" off my forehead.
我把‘小妞’从我的额头洗掉就去
Yep, that should do it.
对 就是这样
Dad, you do realise, if you fire me I won't be able to pay my rent.
爸 想想 你要是开除我 那我就没法交房♥租了
You'll be homeless and back in that smelly car.
你又会无家可归 只能睡车里
Which is why it's important that you stay focused.
所以你才更要集中注意了
Right, um, Mr Wickers, what's your biggest weakness?
好 Wickers老师 你最大的弱点是什么?
Honestly?
老实说?
This is a safe space. Please, truthfully, your biggest weakness?
这里很安全 诚实的说 你最大的弱点
Truthfully?
诚实?
Probably poppers.
也许 药瘾算吧
Every time.
经常的
Miss Gulliver, your biggest weakness?
Gulliver 老师你最大弱点
Nothing?
没有?
What's unique about you?
你有什么特别之处的吗
I'm completely blind in one eye.
我完全瞎了一只眼睛
Yep, absolutely no depth of vision.
绝对没有深度的视觉
The answer is, of course, my unique sense of humour
当然 答案是我独特的幽默感
and with that, my work here is done. Mr Fraser, can you sit back down?
这样 我的评估就结束了 - Fraser老师请回来坐好
Yes, siree-bob.
是 鲍勃先生
What's your greatest achievement?
你最大的成就是什么
Nearly had a threesome on holiday.
假期里从没搞过3P
Oh, yes, you've rather lost touch with Atticus Hoy and his brother.
对 你和Atticus Hoy还有他兄弟失去联♥系♥了
No! I meant on my gap year.
不是 我是说在我空档年
My biggest regret?
我最大的遗憾
I used to say the N word at least a hundred times a day.
我说N这个词一天至少一百次
"N-word this, N-word that." It was a real buzz-kill.
N这个N那个 能致人死的声音
And then one day, I vowed never again to say the word N-O.
有一天 我发誓再也不说一句N-O
The N word is "no"? Yep!
这个N词是no - 对
Since then, everyone at Abbey Grove has been forbidden from ever
此后Abbey Grove学校禁止
saying the word "no" to anything.
说关于no任何事
Except all of the girls.
除了所有的女生
Oh, come on, Rosie.
别这样 Rosie
What's been your proudest moment as a teacher?
作为老师你什么做骄傲
This!
这个
Describe yourself in one word. Succeedophile.
用一个词描述一下自己 Succeedophile
Sorry? You heard me right, madame.
什么? - 你听到我说了女士
I am a massive, unrepentant succeedophile.
我是个巨大顽固的succeedophile
You'd better put me on the goddamn register,
你最好记好了
sister, cos I will reoffend.
女士 因为我会记仇的
At succeeding.
成功
What's your greatest ambition?
你最大的愿望是什么
Probably another threesome.
来一次3P
Let's rein in the honesty a tad, shall we?
诚实一点告诉我们?
Maybe your ambition is to get some of your pupils into Oxbridge.
比如让你的学生考上牛津大学
Ha! Oxbridge!
哈 牛津大学
Never going to happen.
那怎么可能
Very good, Alf, but, er, there's actually nothing wrong with Form K.
很好 Alf 不过这样对K班真的没问题吗
I believe there have been tests.
我们有调查
Many, many tests.
很多很多调查
And there may be some people who believe the problem lies elsewhere
有些人会认为是其它方面的问题
and they're saying that you're feckless, childish and incompetent.
他们说你无能 幼稚 不称职
I'm not feckless! I've got loads of feck!
我不无能 我有很多能力
I'm a fecking motherfecker!
我的能力是大♥师♥级别
So why don't you three just back the feck off!
你们怎么不一边玩去
You're not helping yourself.
你这样越来越糟
Wait! You WANT to fire me!
等等 你真想开除我
Of course I don't want to fire you
我当然不想开除你
but you're leaving me with no choice. I'm your son!
但你一直跟我作对 我也没办法 - 我是你儿子啊
Not at school, Mr Wickers. We're colleagues.
在学校不是 Wickers老师 我们是同事
For now.
现在还是同事
Et tu, Father!
算你狠 老爸
The teachers of Abbey Grove are on strike.
Abbey Grove的老师要罢♥工♥
We will not return to work until you promise job security
在工作有保证之前我们不上班
for every single member of staff!
每一个在校员工都是如此
Alfie, don't go with her - stay and fight for your job.
Alfie别跟着她 在这争取你的工作
Whose side are you on, Alfie?
你站在哪边 Alfie?
He's always been confused about which side he's on.
他一直不明白他该站在哪边
One minute he's holding hands with Alice Plemons,
前一分钟他握着Alice Plemons的手
the next I catch him ramming Pogs up Atticus Hoy's...
下一分钟我又看见他跟 Atticus Hoy...
Right! To the barricades!
好 去路障那里
Just a quick one.
有一个问题
Teachers still get paid on strike, right?
老师罢♥工♥还是会有工资的吧
Teachers united!
教师联合会
This strike is not about individuals.
这次罢♥工♥不是关乎个人
This strike is for every teacher that has ever been sacked
这次罢♥工♥是为了每一个被解雇的老师
by their own father.
被自己的父亲
This strike is about drawing a line in the sand,
这次罢♥工♥是在沙地上画一条线
standing up to the man and saying "no"!
站起来对那个人说不
Yes, sir.
好 老师
You sure this is all right, mate?
你确定这样没事
God!
天啊
I haven't held a placard in my hand since I ran for student president.
在我竞选学生会主席之后 一直没有举过牌子
Really? You? Yeah, I guess you could say back at school
真的?你? - 对 你会说以前在学校
I had something of the politician in me.
我也参与过政♥治♥活动
Did you get bummed by George Osborne? Dah!
你因为乔治·奥斯本(英财政大臣)而沮丧了?
Served another zinger.
还有意想不到的事
What? Cos all black people work at KFC?
怎么? 因为我是黑人在KFC工作?
Is that what you're saying, Clarkson?
这是你要说的吗Clarkson?
No, er, not at all,
不是 不是这样
a lot of my best friends are...
我有很多朋友在...
work in KFC.
KFC工作
Look, sir!
快看老师
Come on!
走了
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表