剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
when you leave university, there will nothing holding you back.
你离开大学 没有什么能阻碍你
Except for a mountain of unpayable lifelong crippling debt.
除了堆积如山 无法偿还的债务
So be ambitious, children! Remember, the sky's the limit.
所以要有雄心 记住 天空是你的极限
How do you spell celebrity?
名流怎么拼写?
Ah, gosh!
老天爷
Oi, Stephen, can I borrow a gel pen? What scent, cherry or lime?
喂Stephen借个水笔? - 什么气味 樱桃还是给柠檬?
Whatever.
都行
Oh, oh, it's a mouse!
啊 啊 老鼠
Somebody kill it. Somebody get it for me!
谁来弄死它 拿走它
Mitchell? Well, it's me last day, Sir, so I did a few pranks.
Mitchell - 最后一天来学校 我搞了些恶作剧
Ah, you scamp!
顽皮的家伙
Calm down, Stephen.
冷静Stephen
Remember, it's more afraid of you than you are of it.
记住 它其实比你更害怕
Why do you even have a mouse?
你为什么会有老鼠?
I feed 'em to my snake.
用来喂我的蛇
Oh, shit!
啊 妈的
It's a snake!
有蛇
Calm down, Sir. It's more afraid of you than you are of it.
冷静老师 它比你更害怕
Pizza?
披萨要吗?
I like this Mitchell prank. He ordered 200 on the school account.
我喜欢Mitchell的恶作剧 他在学校有200条记录
How far have you got?
你看到哪了
Page five!
第五页
I'll look like an idiot tonight at the book group
今晚读书会一定像个白♥痴♥一样
and Miss Gulliver's going to end up shagging Orlando in his... sex library.
Gulliver老师结束后会跟Orlando做♥爱♥ 在性♥爱♥图书馆
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗
I can read a chapter for you, if you like.
我可以给你读一章
I wish you could, but I'd need, like,
我也想你能帮 不过我需要
15 yous to read the whole bloody thing.
15个你来看这该死的东西
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你想的和我一样吗
Yes, I am! Cloning!
我是这样想的!克隆
Book pool!
合伙读书
Yeah, you're right, book pool is a much better idea.
说的对 合伙读书是更好的办法
Everyone in the class can read one chapter each. Gather the team!
班里的同学可以每人读一章 凝聚团队
Where are you going?
你去哪?
To tell the librarian to get her sweet little 70-year-old
去告诉图书馆那70岁的管♥理♥员♥
ass down to Waterstones pronto
挪屁♥股♥去书店采购
cos Love in the Time of Cholera
因为霍乱时期的爱情
has just been put on the goddamn syllabus.
刚刚放进教学课程里
What you doing tonight? It's just my leaving party.
今晚你有事吗?我有个离别派对
Can you come?
你能来吗?
I don't know, innit. Maybe.
我不清楚 可能会去
Look, I just wondered if you fancied,
我只是想知道如果你幻想
no, if you had a type...
不对 你要那个类型...
..of pizza what you go for?
有披萨你要去吗
Yeah. Every girl's got their type.
每个女孩都有自己的类型
See, I like my pizzas well hot..
我喜欢火♥辣♥的披萨
Yeah.
对
..With lots of dough. All right.
加上很多面团 - 好
Minimum, 12 inches.
至少12英寸
Oh. What have their own car
有自己的车
and don't live in a shitty caravan with their fam... fam.
不住在一个破烂大篷车里和他的家人
I don't think Dominos do that one.
Dominos一个也不会做
What about our personal statements?
我们的个人陈述怎么办?
Park those, this is way more important!
不要管那些 这个更重要
Right, Jing, you'll take chapter two. Stephen, chapter three.
好 Jing 你看第二章 Stephen看第三章
Mitchell, chapter four. Chantelle, chapter five.
Mitchell 第四章 Chantelle第五章
And Joe's going to bring it on home with the anchor leg.
Joe 回家把最后的搞定
Only if you help me out first.
你要先帮我个忙
Fine, but I won't lie in court and I refuse to handle stolen goods.
好 不过 我不在法♥院♥说谎 也不处理赃物
Cleo's Peng and this party's the last opportunity I'll have to pull her,
Cleo's Peng 这次派对是我推到她的最后机会
but she thinks I'm as sexy as a shit in a lift.
她认为我是性感一团糟的废物
With a turn of phrase like that, I'm amazed she can resist you!
这样的措辞 很惊讶她能抗拒你
I'll help you, babe! We all will.
我帮你 我们会成功的
I've seen this a million times - boy wants girl way out of his league
我见过太多了 男生要女生来他的圈子
it's got Super Sweet 16 written all over it.
Super Sweet 16 全都是这些东西
Stephen's right, you have to look your best tonight.
他说的对 你今晚要最佳状态
Don't take this wrong, but does your dad have a court suit?
别误会 你♥爸♥有正式的西装吗?
Yeah, used to be his lucky suit. What happened? Got found guilty.
对 穿他的幸运西装 - 发生什么了?- 他有被判有罪
Perfect, so he won't be needing it.
正好 他不需要它
If you're going for the suit, you might as well go the whole hog.
你要是穿西装 最好从里到外都整一下
As the toilet attendants do say, no spray, no lay.
像厕所服务员说 没有喷雾 没有性伙伴
Where am I going to find pepper spray?
我上哪找胡椒喷雾?
What? No! Aftershave.
什么? 不是 是须后水
To stand a chance with Cleo, this party has to be fierce,
和Cleo交往的机会 这个派对肯定会很激烈
I'm talking hot tub! Not going to happen. Strippers!
我在说热浴缸 - 不可能 - 脱衣舞
No way! Vodka Luge? It's a school.
没门 - 伏特加雪橇? - 这是学校
Lap dancers. You're obsessed.
腿上的舞者 - 你真痴迷
You better be there tonight, Dickers, bring the ball and chain.
你最好到场今晚 二货 带上球和锁链
And the gag and the whip, oi, oi!
还有塞口物和鞭子
Oh, Jesus! Are you wearing anything underneath that?
我的天 你里面有穿东西吧?
Does talcum powder count?
滑石粉算吗?
Definitely not.
绝对不算
Then no, I am as naked as the day
那就没穿 我今天一直裸着
I was arrested in Bensons for Beds trying out a double divan.
我在Bensons试用了床式沙发
I sleep nude, I'm not going to make an ill-informed purchase.
我光着睡觉 我不了解情况是不会购买♥♥的
Look, Fraser, about the larping...
关于那个角色扮演
The look on my friends' faces when they found out you're real.
他们真的见到你的话 看看他们的表情
I can't come. I really have to go to this book group.
我不能去 我必须去那个读书会
But Malcolm and Philip, they're expecting you. I'm sorry.
可是 Malcolm和Philip他们很期待你 - 很对不起
Ugh, very well then.
好 那行啊
The last of Gove's initiatives.
Gove最后的倡议
He wants the pupils to write with quills.
他希望学生们用鹅毛笔写字
Oh, all those boxes to tick and look,
所有的这些烦人东西 看
a 30-page guide on how to pluck a goose.
30页的指导怎么用鹅毛笔写
I'll come for five minutes.
我就去五分钟
Thanks, Alf, you won't regret it.
谢谢 Alf你不会后悔的
Your bin's there.
你的箱子在这
It used to be there.
我用的在这
Philip, Malcolm, meet my best friend.
Philip Malcolm来见我的好朋友
Salutations, Alfred! Nice costume.
致敬 Alfred 好服装
Thanks. Fraser picked it out for me.
谢谢 Fraser让我穿的
I was busy being a fully functioning member of society.
我正忙着做好全功能的社会成员
The hobbit possesses a tongue forged of fire. You jest nimbly.
霍比特人能舌头锻造火 就你别说笑了
If only he'd lavished similar care on his costume.
最好能在服装是多花点心思
Indeed, Philip, a very sloppy Hobbit.
事实上 Philip二流的霍比特人
Right, I mean I am here.
好 我人就在这
I spotted the mistake as soon as he walked through yon portal.
当他走过那门我就发现了不合理的地方
Pray tell, Philip. Tell thee I shall, fair Malcolm.
请告诉我Philip 我这就告诉你Malcolm
Are you two like medieval Chuckle Brothers?
你们两个像中世纪笑兄弟
The ears, Sirrah. In real life, the Halfling does not have a pointed helix.
耳朵 老兄 现实中半身人没有尖耳轮的
Did he just say "in real life"?
他刚才是说现实中吗?
It's like Comic-Con all over again.
又像动漫节一样
Come brother, let us high to the mead.
走 兄弟 我们去那边
They may be the biggest twats I've ever met in my entire life.
他们可能是我今生见过最大的蠢货
What happened at Comic-Con?
动漫节发生什么了
Oh, nothing much. I bought us all tickets and we went as Sylvian
也没什么 我买♥♥了我们的票 走外侧
elf archers and I stupidly turned up with a longbow of Lothorian.
精灵弓箭手和我愚蠢的拉起来长弓被发现了
They were well within their rights to send me home, to England.
最后他们把我遣送回英格兰
To England? Where was Comic-Con?
回英格兰 哪的动漫节?
San Diego.
圣地亚哥
We must journey to the Dark Mountain
我们必须去到黑暗山里
and there do battle with Lord Gorath's dragon legion.
还有一定要向Gorath勋爵的龙军团开战
Cool! I'm going to nip for a shit.
酷 我要去大便
Poor Fraser. Abandoned at the battlefield by his only ally.
可怜的Fraser 被唯一的盟友遗弃在战场上
I'm coming back and when I do I'm going to make it rain, bitches!
我会回来的 然后我会呼风唤雨 贱♥人♥们
Hobbits can't cast weather spells.
霍比特人不能施展天气法术
Dick!
二货
Joe, where the hell are those summaries?
Joe 那些阅读概述在哪?
I needed to be in that book group five minutes ago.
我五分钟前就要读书会那里
I'm collecting them right now.
现在我在收集
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表