剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
That's your dad's suit? What was he found guilty of,crimes against fashion?
这是你♥爸♥是西装?他因为时尚被判有罪的吗
Could say that, he robbed a River Island.
可以这么说 他抢了River Island(服装品牌)
I need to give these to Alfie.
我要把这些给Alfie送去
Nah, doing a crate escape, mate, you got to drink your way out.
做一个箱逃生 伙计 你要喝你的出路
I can't let him down.
我不能让他失望
Pass me a beer.
递给我一杯啤酒
I mean, the plot is so elegant.
情节是如此优雅
Fermina marries the wrong man,
Fermina娶错了人
so Florentino has to wait 50 years to be with her.
Florentino等了她50年
Sorry, um, retarde to the bibliotheque. I bought hummus.
不好意思 耽误了 我买♥♥了鹰嘴豆泥
Well, that's better than last week's offering.
总比上一周好多了
Bit uncalled for.
不要提了
So, do we all have our books?
我们都有自己的书吧?
I thought I'd take a back-seat to start with,
我想退居二线
you know, just get my bearings.
找准我的方向
Yeah, that's a good idea. Just, just take your time.
好主意 不要着急
Were we all satisfied by the narrative's denouement?
大家对故事的结局满意吗
Well, I thought it was beautifully bittersweet.
我觉得结局很美好 贴心
If there's one thing I know about Rosie,
我了解的Rosie
she abhors a Hollywood ending.
她不喜欢好莱坞式的结局
I do!
我是这样
Yeah, well she enjoyed Frozen.
对 她很喜欢冰雪奇缘
Maybe you don't know Rosie as well as you think you do.
也许你并不是很了解Roise
People change, mate.
人会变的 伙计
Or maybe they don't, as Marquez posits.
也可能不会变 Marquez认为
Would you care to expand on that hypothesis?
你要详述这个假设吗
Um, yes. Yeah. Watch me expand.
好 看我详述
The author, old Gabriella Garcia Marquezeria.
著作家 老Gabriella Garcia Marquezeria
Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
加夫列尔·加西亚·马尔克斯
Whatever! You say potato, I say frittata.
无所谓了 你说土豆 我说煎蛋饼
You know what, why don't we start at the beginning of the book
要不然我们从头开始看书
rather than the end, wouldn't that be more logical?
不是上来就说结束 那是不是更符合逻辑
Yeah, yeah, that's fine with me, yeah. Wise old dude's with me.
对 那样对我会好些 明智的老家伙和我
What's that old saying people have?
俗话是怎么说的?
"Don't judge a book by its cover,
不要以封面判断一本书
"but do judge a book by the first seven pages."
判断一本书要看前七页
No, er, one more thing...
哦 还有一件事
..why aren't more books printed in Comic Sans?
为什么没多少印刷漫画字体的书
OK, I think we've covered the first seven pages of the book
我们已经讨论了这书的前七页
pretty thoroughly.
很彻底
Why don't we, we move on? Let's discuss the novel's message.
我们继续吧 我们来讨论小说的内容吧
Ah, well, the text's thematic paradigm is a simple one.
书本主题是很简单
Love never dies.
爱情永不亡
Unless it catches cholera, burn!
除非它遭遇霍乱
And two lovers may part, but their hearts will always beat as one.
两爱人被迫分开 但他们的心永远为彼此跳动
Yeah, well, that's weird, because I read the exact opposite in the text.
真是奇怪 我读内容完全相反
I read that, you know, she made a mistake, so move on, mate.
我看了 她犯了一个错误 然后想通了 伙计
Well isn't that completely contradictory?
那不是完全矛盾的吗?
Literature's subjective, Orlando, there is no right and wrong.
主观文学而言 Orlando没有什么对与错
Yeah, thanks old friend. It's a Catch-24.
谢谢老朋友 完美的一击
Alfie, you have read the end of the book?
Alfie你看完这本书了吗
Yeah. Yeah, read the end, and the beginning, and the middle.
是 看了结尾 开头 还有中间
So, what specifically did you think about the end?
那么 关于结局你有什么想说的吗
Um, well, well, well, well, well, very good question.
哦 那个 那个 这个问题问得好
Um, the main guy is called Fernando and it's a love story,
主要讲的是这个叫Fernando的爱情故事
so do we all think that's why, on Take Me Out,
所以我们都认为他想要离开
they called it the Isle of Fernandos?
那个称它为fernandos岛
He's called Florentino. Shit!
他叫Florentino - 糟糕
Maybe we should take a comfort break.
也许我们应该休息一下
Great idea. Someone's bladder's not up to it!
好建议 某人的膀胱撑不住了
I'm going to go and er, smoke a Gauloises.
我去抽口香烟透透气
Oh, and Orlando, BT dubs, if you're going to go drop
Orlando 你要是去下水游泳
the kids off at the pool, just remember that's your arse, that's your elbow.
孩子们在游泳 记住那是你的屁♥股♥ 你的肘部
Alfie, you're on fire.
Alfie你被开除了
Thanks, babe!
谢谢 亲爱的
No, no, you're on fire.
不 着火了
What? Oh, shit!
什么? 糟糕
Didn't like that scarf anyway, so...
反正也不喜欢那围巾
Joe, where have you been? Have you been drinking?
Joe你去哪了 你在喝酒吗
Ah, just give me the chapter summaries.
把阅读概述给我
Relax, Sir, have a beer.
放轻松 老师 来碑啤酒
No, I've got to get back to this book group.
不行 我要去读书会那里
But, Sir, it's my leaving party! OK, one, but it's got to be quick.
可是 这是我的离别派对 - 好 就一杯 快点
Alf? Alf? Alf, there you are.
Alf? Alf? Alf 你在这啊
Where's your costume?
你的扮演服呢?
Fraser, the book club...
Fraser 那个读书会
Malcolm and Philip said you'd bailed on me. I didn't believe them.
Malcolm和Philip说离弃了我 我不相信他们
I'm not bailing, it's just... No, don't worry. I understand.
我没有离弃 只是 - 别担心 我明白
Malcolm and Philip got to you, I know, they're right,
Malcolm和Philip 看透了你 他们说得对
you're not my friend and you think I'm a loser, too.
你不是我的朋友 你也认为我是废物
Calm down, mate, it's non-contact!
冷静 伙计 这不是动漫节
Isn't this amazing?
这样不是很过瘾吗
Yeah, it's all right I suppose.
好 是很过瘾
Oh, that hobgoblin you nailed think he's going to be blinded for life.
你这个人物脑子里有钉是个瞎子
You might want to go easy on the gouging!
要是把眼睛抠出来看上去更像些
Whoop, whoop, it's the bellend patrol!
哇我 这不是bellend巡逻吗
Whoa, put your phone away, it's historically inaccurate.
把你手♥机♥放一边去 这不符合历史
Last month, Phil and Malc caught me wearing a digital wristwatch.
上个月 Phil和Malc看见我戴数字手表
They quite rightly punished my blooper by making me
他们理所当然地惩罚我的过失
sit in a barrel for five hours.
把我塞进一个桶里五个小时
My doctor thinks I'm going to have back problems for life.
医生说我后背一直都会留下后遗症
I'm sorry, Fraser, I've got to get back.
对不起 Fraser 我要走了
But Alf, I'm outnumbered! I'm sorry.
但是Alf 我寡不敌众 - 对不起
My notes, no peeking!
我的笔记 不许偷看
Yes, I thought the plot might prove too complex for some readers.
我觉得情节可能对一些读者来说太复杂了
Complex! A child could read it.
复杂 小孩都能看
But would a child understand it?
但是小孩能看懂吗
Hopefully.
希望能懂
Go and talk to Cleo.
过去跟Cleo聊聊
I'm going, I'm going. I just need to be a bit more drunker.
我去 我去 要再醉一点才行
It's not as much fun without Mr Wickers.
没有Wickers老师 这没什么意思
Hope the book club's going well.
希望读书会那边能顺利
I think I gave him some good ammo.
我给了他一些猛料
Marquez views love not as a sickness,
Marquez 认为 爱不是一个病
but as an ontological phenomenon.
但作为一个本体论的现象
The lovers exist within their own relationship and,
爱存在与彼此的恋人关系
as we all know, the course of true love never did run smooth.
我们都知道 真诚的爱情之路永远不会是平坦的
That was beautifully put.
很完美的表述
Well, that was kind of what I was saying.
这就是我想所说的话
Quote time!
引述时间
"The only regret I will have in dying is if it is not for love."
如果不是为爱而死是我唯一的遗憾
Florentino.
Florentino所说
Thank you.
谢谢你
While we're on that theme, er, er,
就这个主题
what did we all make of Florentino's character?
我们都引用Florentino怎么样?
I've got this one as well. Ssh!
我这有一个
Well I thought the book was totes obvious. Really?
我觉得书很平淡无奇 - 真的?
Er, hello! Come on, babe, a tale as old as time.
你看 像时间一样古老的传言
The lead character, Florentino, is definitely gay.
主人公 Florentino 绝对是个基佬
But he's in love with a woman.
但是他爱上了女人
So was Ricky Martin.
Ricky Martin也是(同性恋歌♥手)
So what did you make of it?
那么你是怎么想的?
Well, I didn't have time to read it, so I just took an educated guess
我没时间看书 我想在学校我已经接受教育了
You made it up.
你做到了
He said it was set in South America,
他说要是在南美
so I just thought two plus two equals...
我就认为二加二等于...
A massive pile coke now covered in the brains
大堆可乐洒在贩毒老板的头脑
and blood of the cartel boss, El Cajones Grandes,
和血液里 大大的箱子
who'd just been shot in the back of the head by Ross Kemp.
Ross Kemp从后背一枪击中
Oh, you dick!
哦 你的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表