剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
But where's Mrs Gulliver? Preet!
不过Gulliver夫人上哪儿了 Preet
Come and meet Rosie's dad!
过来见见Rosie的父亲
Hello there, you old fat fecker. Stukkie's a very confident lady.
你好啊 你这个又老又胖的家伙 Stukkie是个自信的女人
We were a little... belt-shy, bro?
我们有点羞射 老兄
Er, actually, I'm not Rosie's pater.
呃 其实 我不是Rosie的老爸
This is Richard,
这是Richard
my...
我的...
...friend!
...朋友
Did I tell you I'm entering the mothers' sack race?
跟你说 我参加了妈妈们的套袋比赛
Oh, not this joke. Every year.
别讲这个段子 每年都是
Got to get one of those hot mammas into the sack.
装一个火♥辣♥的老妈到袋子里去咯
Come, I have a surprise for you.
跟我来 我有惊喜给你
Right, Preet, when I said obstacles I meant, like, a few hurdles.
好了 Preet 我说的障碍是指一些跨栏
The most brutal obstacle course known to man.
这是人类已知的最残酷的障碍跨越设置
And I've got a truckload of attack dogs coming, too.
我还带了一车军犬
Attack dogs?
军犬吗?
And how do you plan to control a pack of attack dogs with children?
在学生们跟前 你打算怎样控制你的这群军犬?
You've got a tranquiliser gun. Of course you do.
你有麻♥醉♥枪♥ 你肯定有
Um, is, is that legal? It's a grey area.
合法吗 - 打擦边球
Decapaccini, that cat guzzling old goat will faint just looking at this.
就算是敢吞山羊的野猫 看到这个也会晕倒的
Or my name's not Preet Cornelius Hennyhenwig, Hoitetoit,
不晕我不叫 Preet Cornelius Hennyhenwig Hoitetoit
Yeah, I mean I, I wanted to test his endurance
我是说 我想要测试他忍♥耐力
but this could actually kill me.
可是这也能玩死我
As I told my cell mate the night
就像那天晚上我告诉室友的话
I tattooed his back with biro ink and a red hot needle
我在他背上用红色滚烫的针给他纹身的时候
, pain is temporary, glory is for ever.
疼痛是暂时的 荣誉才是永恒的
TIA, bro. This is Africa!
TIA 兄弟 这里是非洲
TIT, this is Tring.
TIT 这里是Tring
On your marks!
各就各位
Go on, Chantelle!
加油 Chantelle
Get set!
准备起跑
Right, if you help me win this I'll let you touch me tit.
好了 如果你能帮我赢了比赛 我让你上三垒
Go!
比赛开始
On your marks, get set...
各就各位 预备
Go!
开始
Go, Stephen!
加油 Stephen
Shit, that boy can work it.
我去 这货可真行
Yeah, I suspect he may be disqualified.
是啊 但我猜他会被取消资格
Shamazing!
碉堡了
There you are, buddy.
你在这儿啊 伙计
Come on, it's time for the hurdles. I don't want to do it.
走吧 该跨栏比赛了 - 我不想参加了
I'll never beat Grayson, this was a stupid idea.
我永远不可能打败Grayson的 这真是个烂主意
But the Olympic breakfast. Forget the breakfast, Alfie.
但是奥♥运♥早餐赛你赢了 - 别说那个了 Alfie
Joe, remember what I said? When you hit a barrier, you don't stop,
Joe记得我说的吗 遇到障碍时你不要停下来
you power on through.
你火力全开
That's how you're going to beat Grayson. That...
你这样就能打败Grayson了
and by making sure you run in lane three.
还有你要在第三跑道上跑
I don't get it.
我不明白
Just trust me.
相信我吧
Shut your eyes and run like the time you got the shits on the Cutty Sark.
闭上眼睛跑吧 就像你在Cutty Sark号♥上一样
"To Joe, good luck, Grayson."
Joe 好运 Grayson
Get down!
趴下
All right, Shrek?
好了 史瑞克
Smile for the camera, this shit's going on Roo Tube.
看着镜头笑 这得传到Roo Tube上去
He looks... angry.
他看起来很生气
On your marks, get set, go!
各就各位 预备 跑
I think I know who's been taking them steroids in.
我想我知道是谁服用类固醇了
Joe's not on steroids. I weakened his hurdles.
Joe没服用类固醇 我帮他解决了障碍
Joe! You can stop now!
Joe 你可以停下来了
He'll tire himself out.
他会精疲力尽的
Eventually.
到最后
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
the parent-and-teacher race will commence in ten minutes.
家长与老师的比赛将于10分钟后开始
Thanky-doodle-do.
谢谢
Good luck, mate, going to need it.
好运 伙计 你需要运气
Oh, don't be too cocky, young swain.
不要太自大 年轻人
Remember I have a secret weapon, consilium.
记住我还有秘密武器 consilium
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西?
You'll find out.
你会明白的
He said it to my face, Jing.
他当我面说的 Jing
He's got a secret weapon that's going to help him win.
他有个秘密武器能让他赢
Yeah, but what's consilium?
对 但是什么是consilium
Um, what does it sound like? A drug.
听起来像啥? 一种药
Now where's his bag?
他的包在哪儿
I'm not sure about this, sir.
我不清楚 老师
Your steroid story, he's the cheat!
你说的类固醇的事 原来他就是作弊的人
It all makes sense, a medic with access to drugs.
这完全说得通 医生可以拿到药
That's why Rosie's so confident he's going to win,
这就是为什么Rosie这么有信心他能赢
she knows he's on this consilium.
她知道他服用了这个consilium
alcum powder, Wisden, Y-fronts the colour of weak tea,
滑石粉 Wisden板球 茶色内♥裤♥
this is Richard's bag.
这就是richard的包
Sir, the steroid story's not entirely true.
老师 类固醇的事不完全是真的
Bingo! The roidy bastard!
找到了 这个老混♥蛋♥
But how? I made the story up.
但是怎么会呢?这故事是我编的
You lied in print and you want to become a journalist. Jing.
你撒了这么个弥天大谎 你还想当记者 Jing
Now you've got all the evidence you need, take him down.
现在你有了你需要的所有证据 干掉他
But what about you?
但是你呢
You won't beat him if he's on steroids.
如果他服用了类固醇 你不可能打败他的
If you can't beat 'em...
如果你不能打败他
Now, go, Jing, and remember, the truth and nothing but the truth.
现在去吧 Jing 记住真♥相♥ 除了真♥相♥什么也别说
Although, obviously, don't mention that I took the steroids as well.
还有 很显然 别提我也服用了类固醇的事
Naughty moffie, caught with your hand in the Biltong jar!
淘气的小白脸 抓住你小尾巴了
Preet, what the hell?
Preet 什么情况?
If Pistorius taught me one thing, it's shit with the door open.
如果说在Pistorius学到一件事的话 那就是大便不关门
Right, I'm just... Oh, God.
好吧 我只是... 哦天
Don't worry, moffie, your secret's safe with me.
别担心 小白脸 我会替你保守秘密的
Yeah, well, there's no secret, cos I wasn't actually doing anything.
这里没有什么秘密 因为我什么也没有做
Two men share a secret, it binds them together,
两个男人分享秘密 让他们紧紧相连
entwining them into one beating heart.
彼此心灵相通
You going to have a wipe of that?
你不擦擦吗?
First month in prison, I hated you for what you did to me.
在监狱的第一个月 我怨恨你对我的所作所为
To be fair, you attacked me.
说清楚 是你先袭击了我
Every night I dreamt of turning your jib-jabs into drills.
每天晚上我做梦都是捅你的胳膊
A bit close.
太近了
But then I began my course of art therapy.
后来我开始了我的艺术疗伤法
Would you like to see my sketches?
想看看我的素描吗
Not really.
不是很想
Oh, look, it's me.
哦 看 这是我
Oh, Jesus Christ!
哦 天 那
Oh, you have been busy.
你在里边还真没闲着
Feel free to stop at any...
随便在哪张停下来都行...
Ooh! So much detail.
呃 好多细节
Oh, my God, don't know where I end and you begin.
苍天啊 看不出来哪里是咱俩分界的地方
Slowly I discovered there is only one thing stronger than hate.
慢慢地我发现唯一比恨还强大的事
Please don't say "love".
求求你千万别说“爱”
Tattoos.
纹身
Me again!
又是我
My cell-mate, Hilary, chewed through an entire khat bush to numb the pain.
我的室友 Hilary 嚼了整丛阿♥拉♥伯茶忍♥住疼痛
Yeah, why has your cell-mate got my face tattooed onto his back?
是的 为什么你的室友背上纹了我的脸
OK, I've just worked that one out for myself.
好吧 我自己脑补这个问题
Preet, um, I like you but I don't "like you" like you.
Preet 我喜欢你 但是我不像你喜欢我一样喜欢你
Do you know what happens when you break a lion's heart?
你知道当你让一头雄狮的心碎会发生什么吗?
Does it go to live with a warthog and a meerkat?
它会和彭彭与丁满(狮子王)在一起吗
I will devour you, moffie, as sure as my name is
我一定会吃掉你的 就像我的名字一样毫无悬念
Er, got it.
呃 知道了
Alfie, it's time.
Alfie 该你上场了
I'll just tiptoe out.
我会小心翼翼地出去的
No, wait for me!
不 等等我
Moffie!
小白脸
Good luck.
好运
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表