剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Sounds like they've already done most of them.
听起他们已经在大多数地方都做过了
Trust me, Rosie was nearly physically sick when...
相信我 Rosie会感到很不舒服当...
another boyfriend asked her to do this.
另一个男朋友曾经请求她做这个
Oh, God in heaven! With a squash ball!
哦 上帝保佑啊! 加个壁球!
Well, where would you...? Oh, that sounds good!
嗯 你想在哪加...? 噢 听起来很棒的样子!
"Tonight, I'm going to ride your hot derriere all the way down to Pound Town."
"今晚 我要骑着你火热的臀部然后做♥爱♥做得粗鲁而疯狂"
Mate, your missus is dirt!
伙计 你的妞真下流
She's not my missus any more. I can't believe this!
她不再是我女友了 我简直不能相信!
Come on, let's go.
来 我们走吧
Pub?
酒吧?
Pub.
酒吧
In for a penny.
一不做二不休了
Thank God you made it.
谢谢上帝你来了
Quick, I saw him collapse - he can't breathe.
快点 我看到他倒下了 他不能呼吸了
No, no. Drive! Drive!
不是 不是 开车! 快开车!
God, that was quick. We only called you five minutes ago.
上帝 你们来得真快 我们5分钟前叫的你们
Come on! Um, the thing is, it's just that we...
来吧! - 嗯 事情是这样的 我们只是...
He's dying! Please help, please!
他快死了! 请救救他 求求你们了!
OK, right. Er, coming, yep, yep.
行 好吧 呃 来了 好的
I can do this. Stay here.
我可以处理 呆在这里
This is too good to miss!
简直是不容错过啊的好戏啊!
Coming through! Definitely a paramedic.
让一让! 护理人员来了
Oh, shit, he doesn't look good.
噢 糟糕 他看起来不太好啊
Well, what's wrong with him?
嗯 他到底怎么了?
Maybe it's a practical joke. Is he much of a joker?
也许这只是个恶作剧 他平时经常开玩笑吗?
Never met him before. He just collapsed.
以前没见过他 刚刚见到的时候他就倒下了
Do something!
快做点什么啊!
Think he's trying to say something.
我想他在试着说什么
Pen. Er, Ben? Your name is Ben?
Pen(钢笔) 呃 Ben? 你的名字叫Ben?
Hello, Ben, I'm Alfie.
你好 Ben 我是Alfie
We need to get you into the recovery position.
我们要带你去医疗中心
Pen! Yeah, I got that.
Pen! 是 我知道你名字了
I think he's actually saying "pen".
我想他是在说"Pen(钢笔)"
Pen? That's a weird name.
Pen? 真是个奇怪的名字
Better do something, mate - he can't breathe.
最好做点什么 伙计 他不能呼吸了
A pen.
一支钢笔
Pen! Yes, of course.
钢笔!好 当然
H-He's choking - there's something blocking his windpipe.
他 他在窒息 有东西堵住了他的气管
He can't breathe. So?
他不能呼吸 - 所以呢?
I need to perform an emergency tracheotomy, er,
我需要做紧急气管切开手术
use a biro to create an airway.
用圆珠笔来做临时气道
Really? Are you sure about that?
真的吗? 你确定?
Yes, 100%, I saw it on Grey's Anatomy, or Animal Hospital.
100%确定 我在实习医生格蕾 动物医院里看见过
Either way, the llama survived. I-I need a pen.
最后 骆驼活了 我-我需要一支钢笔
Quickly. Yeah, OK. Right.
快点 好 就这个
It's very simple - you just take out the inky bit,
很简单的 你只是开个墨点一样大的孔
find the Adam's apple... Just, just restrain him for me.
找到亚当的苹果(指吞下去堵着的异物)... 把 把他按住
Oh, I can't watch.
噢 我看不下去了
OK. Ben, stay very calm. This may sting a little bit.
好了 Ben要保持冷静 可能有点刺痛
Three, two...
三 二...
Sir?
老师?
Do you, er, think he meant his EpiPen?
你觉得 他是不是说肾上腺素(EpiPen)?
I found it in his bag.
我在他背包找到了
Ooh! Bad thing.
噢! 完蛋了
Oh, God, we're going to be in so much trouble.
哦 上帝 我们怎么会有这么多麻烦
Do you know what I do in times of great stress?
你知道我有巨大压力的时候会做什么吗?
If you say McDonald's, I may hit you.
如果你说是去麦当劳 我会打你
OMG, is that...?
天哪 那是...?
The caretaker! What the hell?
门卫! 什么情况?
But he's paralysed.
但他不是瘫痪了吗
Where's his wheelchair?
他的轮椅呢?
I knew it!
我就知道了!
Well, the important thing is that everyone's OK.
嗯 重要的是大家都很好
If you've got any questions about the procedure, er,
如果你有任何关于程序问题 呃
feel free to give me a call.
随时给我打电♥话♥
I'll, er, write down my number. Has anyone got a pe...
我会 呃 写下我的电♥话♥ 有人有钢笔...
Inappropriate.
好像不太适合
Oh, that will be the back-up ambulance that they send
那是他们派来的备用救护车吧
just in case.
用来以防万一
We should probably go fill them in.
我们应该带他们进来
Keep moving. Keep moving.
继续走 继续走
Right, come on, let's get out of here.
好了 我们赶紧离开这里吧
Sir, you're never going to believe who we just saw -
老师 你绝对不会信我们刚刚见到了谁
only your little friend Pod!
你的那个朋友Pod!
And he wasn't in his wheelchair.
还有他没有坐轮椅
Don't be ridiculous.
别傻了
They're telling the truth. You've been fooled!
他们说的是实话 你被耍了
Er, sir, we might want to get moving.
老师 我们该走了
Right, come on, let's go. Back to school.
好 快点 走吧 回学校去
But first, we've got to clean this thing up.
但首先 我们要清理干净这东西
No-one can know that we did this.
不能让别人知道我们做了这事
Don't worry.
别担心
There's a tried and tested industry secret for that.
有个久经考验的保守秘密的方式
This isn't quite what I had in mind.
这跟我想的不太一样
Anyone got a light?
有人有打火机吗?
Right, after this, it's straight back to school.
好 搞定之后 我们直接回学校
I've got a liar to expose.
我要揭露一个骗子
No, Miss Gulliver.
不 是Gulliver老师
Come on, Jing. Like you've never torched an ambulance before.
得了吧 Jing 好像你没有烧过救护车似的
Right, think we're done here.
好的 我想我们这边完事了
Let's go find a bus stop.
去找个公车站吧
..my worst nightmare.
我最惨烈的噩梦
Alfie, have you seen...
Alfie你有没有见过...
No, haven't seen it all day - where did you leave it parked?
没有 一整天都没见过 你把它停哪了?
..Martin? He needs the key to the cashbox.
...Martin? -他需要钱箱的钥匙
Oh, shit, sorry. Yeah, OK, I'll give it to him.
噢 糟糕 不好意思 我会把钥匙给他的
That's a promise. You, you do know what promises are, right?
这是承诺 你知道什么是承诺吧
Wait - how did you know that Richard's ambulance is missing?
等一下 你怎么知道Richard的救护车不见了
You have no right to question me.
你没资格来问我
No, seriously, how did you know?
我是说真的 你到底是怎么知道的?
Um, well, er...
这个...好吧
There was a bear. Oh, that ambulance. We torched it.
那儿有个熊 那救护车 我们烧了
Well, I'm sure it'll turn up.
我就知道会是这么乱
Anyway, Pod is inbound and the Watford Guardian are coming down,
总之 Pod已经到了 Watford Guardian也在来的路上了
so I better go and lay out some coffee and bisc-uars.
所以 我最好赶快去安排咖啡和点心
Oh, he likes his coffee milky and a little custard cream on the side.
对了 他喜欢加奶的咖啡 再在杯沿上来点蛋奶冻霜
You may have to dunk it a few times
你可能要试喝几次
cos he finds chewing quite painful on his back.
因为他觉得咀嚼会让他的后背很痛苦
How are you finding your new class, Frank?
你在新班级怎么样 Frank
Did you have a good day with Mr Wickers?
你和Wickers老师玩的开心吧
Mr Wickers has literally saved my life.
Wickers老师拯救了我的生命
Is that a tiny exaggeration?
太夸张了吧
I was trapped in a self-destructive cycle until
我陷入了自我毁灭的恶性循环直到
Mr Wickers, well, he, he showed me the light.
Wickers老师给我指了条明路
Yeah, I've redeemed young Francis,
好吧 我在解救小Francis
much like Christ redeemed the wayward... pirates of Bethlehem.
就好像是基♥督♥解救那些刚愎自用的人 例如海盗Bethlehem
So, so much for Richard's bullshit.
那都是Richard在胡说八道
All I needed to change my ways is my new best mate, Alfie.
是我的新好友让我有了改变 Alfie
OK.
好吧
They can't give that money to a fraud. We need to say something.
他们不能把钱给一个骗子 我们需要告诉大家
He's not a fraud!
他不是骗子
And anyway, what are you going to say - that we saw a paralysed man
那你要说什么 说我们看见一个瘫痪的人
walking around whilst we were joyriding a stolen ambulance?
在路上走动 我们是在偷来的救护车里看见的
But sir! Just drop it! I need to find my dad.
可是老师 -别管了 我需要找到我爸
Come on!
走吧
Dad? Dad?
老爸
Hey. I've got you the key for that moneybox.
嘿 我拿到了你的钱箱的钥匙
Sorry dude, couldn't hear ya. Radio 4.
抱歉 伙计 我没听到 在听Radio 4
Getting my Toksvig on.
拿上我的Toksvig
Good news, Smoocher.
好消息 小乖乖
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表