剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Ooh, can I suggest, first rule of pole club,
我能提个建议么 俱乐部的第一条规则
never talk about pole club or your fabulous ass ever again.
永远不要再谈论俱乐部还有你的翘臀
Martin, did you expel Frank Grayson like I told you to?
Martin 你开除 Frank Grayson了么?
What? You had the chance to get rid of Frank Grayson
什么?你明明可以开除 Frank Grayson?
and you dumped him on me?
你却把他扔给我?
Dad?
爸?
Er, his mother was very keen that we keep him here.
他妈非常希望他能留在学校
Uh, I'm sorry, that boy is beyond hope.
很抱歉 那孩子已经没救了
Look, if no-one else can handle him, Richard's worked with an outreach
听我说 如果没人能处理他 Richard有个外展服务项目
programme, mentoring troubled kids. He could help with Frank.
专门负责指导问题学生 他可以帮忙处理Frank的问题
I'd never give up on Frank - he's like a son to me.
我从来都没放弃过Frank 他就像我的孩子一样
And sorry, what's all this Richard bullshit?
还有不好意思 关于Richard那个混♥蛋♥
You're still in love with him! Oh, not this again.
你是不是还爱着他 -又来了
Domestic! Come on, Martin, let's bust a nut.
你们的家事 来Martin 我们来努力练习吧
Going to go and do some hands-free marking. Tick!
去做一些不用手的标记
Come on, tell me the truth.
说吧 告诉我实话
I demand to see your text messages.
我需要看看你的短♥信♥
Look, promise you there's nothing going on between me and Richard.
听着 我保证我和Richard之间什么都没有
I was just saying that, for all his faults,
我只是说 对于他所有的过错
kids do seem to relate to him.
学生更愿意亲近他
Please!
拜托!
Who's more likely to reach out to Frank -
谁才更可能接近Frank?
one of the Wonga puppets or a funky, edgy young brother,
一个独来独往的木偶 或是前卫时髦的渣渣
who knows all about life on the mother-loving streets?
谁才对这里的生活了若指掌?
And who would that be?
是谁啊?
'Sup, bitches and G's?
嘿 你们这群小鬼头
Let's seckle for a parlay.
来赌一把
Oh, my God, what's happening?
天呢 他怎么了?
Frank, when I was your age...
Frank 当我像你这么大的时候
Well, I mean, actually we're probably a similar age.
当然 实际上我们基本是同龄
When we were the same age, I used to run with a crew
当我们这么大时 我经常到处跑
Shee, them some crazy ass homes.
搞点好东西回家
Something tells me Atticus Hoy is involved.
我敢说一定有Atticus Hoy
For real! Me and Hoysie, we once done a burglary together.
是真的 我和Hoysie 曾经一起偷过东西
What was you stealing - turds?
你偷了什么?狗屎么?
Nah! Apples.
不是 是苹果
Scrumping was a risky biz back in the day,
偷窃是非常有风险的 回到那天
once gotcornered by a farmer packing heat.
刚一拿到就被一个配枪的农民抓住
Yeah, horse chestnut branch yay big.
七叶树的树枝大概这么大
We legged it, but then got cornered by the pigs.
我们逃掉了 然后又被猪困住
You got arrested?
你们被抓住了?
Nah, actual pigs.
不算 实际上猪
They charged us in their sty, we got covered in mud!
他们在猪圈里攻击我们 我们弄得满身泥
Me and Atticus had to strip off and wash each other down in the stream.
我和Atticus只好脱♥光♥了在溪水里帮彼此洗干净
Shee!
希
This is worse than the time you rubbed noses with my father.
这比你和我爸见面互相碰鼻子还恶心
Oi, Biggy, can you shoot Pac?
嘿 胖子 你能枪杀了他么?
Frank, life is like a game of chess.
Frank 人生就像是一盘象棋游戏
But the game is bullshit, yeah?
但这是个狗屎一般的游戏 不是吗?
So why are we so blind to see that the ones we hurt are you and me?
所以我们为什么如此盲目的去伤害彼此呢?
Cheers, Coolio. That was relatively entertaining.
谢谢 说唱家 这个还是相对比较有趣的
I'm going to go and torch the library.
我现在就去把图书馆烧了
No, Frank, please!
不 Frank 别这样!
I promised Miss Gulliver that I would reform you,
我答应了Gulliver老师我会改变你的
so could you just not be a dick for, like, six hours?
所以你可不可以持续 呃 六个小时别那么混账?
What was I thinking?
我在想什么?
I can't set fire to the library!
我不能在图书馆放火!
I left my lighter in that car I jacked.
我把打火机落在我用千斤顶顶起的车上了
You can enter a locked car, take something from it -
你可以进入一辆锁着的车 从里面弄走些东西
like, say, a mobile phone -
就像 嗯 一部手♥机♥
and then lock it back up again so that no-one knows you've been there?
再把它重新锁上 然后没人知道你进去过?
Does your dad stink of shit?
你♥爸♥是臭狗屎吗?
Here's a little curveball. How about we use your powers for good?
这有点出人意料 不如我们用你的技能做些好事怎么样?
Alfie, please tell me you don't want Frank to break into a car.
Alfie 你不是想让Frank撬汽车吧
Obviously not, Joe.
显然不想 Joe
I want him to break into an ambulance.
我想他撬的是救护车
You're breaking the law, sir.
你这是违法的 老师
It's a crime of passion, Chantelle.
这是个激♥情♥的犯罪 Chantelle
Love does not answer to petty laws, rules and regulations.
爱不用理会那些琐屑的法律法规
I knew you'd see the light.
我就知道你会开窍的
No. No physical contact! Remember, don't break the six-inch rule.
别和我身体接触! 记得 别打破六英寸规则
Oh, I won't, sir, you look like an eight or a nine.
我不会的 老师 你看起来就像个八♥九♥岁的小屁孩
Bingo! Yes!
好了! -很好!
Quick rummage round, then I'll pop you back on the straight and narrow.
快上去搜查一下 然后我就带你回去老实呆着
This car smells of grandads!
这车一股老爷爷的臭味!
Come on! Ah.
拜托 啊
Alfie, you can't go through someone's private messages.
Alfie 你不能看别人的私人短♥信♥
Er, freedom of information. We deserve to know the truth, Joe.
呃 信息是自♥由♥的 我们渴望知道真♥相♥ Joe
This is WickersLeaks - information belongs to everyone.
这就像柳枝泄露春天到来的消息一样 信息属于每一个人
Damn! No texts.
该死! 没有短♥信♥
Off you go, then. I'm going to take her out for a quick spin.
你可以走了 我要出去转一转
What? No! You're on the road to redemption, remember.
什么? 不行! 要记得你正在救赎之路上
Er, sir!
呃 老师!
Don't worry, I've got this covered.
别担心 我罩着
There!
呐!
Six children are locked into this vehicle,
六个学生被锁在这车里
none of them are wearing seat belts.
没任何一个带着安全带
What's your point?
你的重点在哪?
Ah, come on, Frank!
啊 拜托 Frank!
You're a tyke, a cheeky chappy,
你是个粗鲁的家伙 无♥耻♥的家伙
but there is no way that you would actually put our lives at risk.
但实际上 你不会拿我们的生命闹着玩
Checkmate, my friend. Check-bloody-mate.
将军 伙计 正中红心将死你了
Stop right now! Argh!
立刻停下! 啊!
Oh, Frank, please!
噢 Frank 求你了!
You know the only thing that could possibly make this day any better?
你知道唯一能让今天变得稍微好点的是什么吗?
Pub! McDonald's.
酒吧! - 麦当劳
I meant the pub.
我的意思是 酒吧
No, Frank, take us back.
不行 Frank 载我们回去
Oh, just shut up and put this on, in case we get pulled over,
哦 你就闭嘴穿上这个 不然我们要被抓了
you dipshit.
你这笨蛋
Sir, why don't you text Miss Gulliver pretending to be Richard?
老师 为什么你不假装Richard来给Gulliver老师发个短♥信♥呢?
One immediate problem with that plan, Stephen -
这个方案有个迫在眉睫的问题 Stephen
what if my natural wit and charm make her fall in love with him?
如果我反应自如的机智和魅力 使她爱上他那怎么办?
I really wouldn't worry about that. I guess you're right, Jing.
我不会担心这个方面 - 我想你说的对 Jing
If I try really hard,
我真要去试的话
I can probably transform myself into a desperate, repulsive little man.
我或许能变成令人嫌恶的小男人
And as if by magic...
要是用魔法...
Keep it simple, sir. Start with a straightforward question.
就说得简单点吧 老师 用一个比较直爽的问题来开始
Mm. Did you have a nice time last night?
嗯 昨晚你过得愉快吗?
"Did you have a nice time last night?" Mm.
"昨晚你过得愉快吗?"
"It was smashing."
"那真是极好的"
How many kisses? Four.
几个亲吻符号♥? -四个
Ooh! And it's all in capitals.
还有短♥信♥都是大写
That's not good.
那就不太好了
Maybe she was being sarcastic - it's hard to tell by text.
也许她是在讽刺 这语气很难用短♥信♥表述清楚
Make her show her hand.
让她说实话
Try something subtle like,
尝试点微妙的 比如说
"Apologies for the state of my balls."
"我为我蛋蛋的状态道歉"
Hardly subtle, Cleo. Hmm. No, I've got it.
太微妙了 Cleo 嗯 不行 我有了
"Last night I feel like we really connected."
"昨晚我觉得我们好像真的连接在一起了"
Play it cool, Martin, you silver-tongued devil.
冷静的 Martin 你这个"银舌魔"
"The rumpy-pumpy was tiptop.
"性行为达到最高了
"Fancy playing another hand of jiggery-pokery tonight?"
"想想今晚玩玩倒过来的'骗一骗'吗?"
Oh, my God, she lied to me.
哦 天啊 她对我撒谎
I'm so sorry, Alfie.
我很遗憾 Alfie
Maybe we should stop off somewhere and get you a glass of water.
我们应该在哪停下然后给你一杯水
Or a McFlurry.
或者麦旋风
Why don't you text back some really messed-up shit, sir?
为什么你不回些乱七八糟的来搞砸他们呢 老师?
Yeah, I can put Rosie off by texting her all the disgusting things
是啊 我可以告诉Rosie一些恶心的东西来搞定她
Richard wants to do in the bedroom.
好比说"Richard想在卧室里做"
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表