剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
You do know Maurice Hewston? Never heard of him.
你知道Maurice Hewston吧? - 从没听过
Maurice is the most ruthless, ball-breaking cheat buster
他非常残酷 是考场作弊的克星
ever to have removed a child's nipples with a shatterproof ruler.
曾经查出有学生藏在乳♥头♥上的防碎的尺子
The man is an arsehole!
很难对付的一个人
Shit! Legend has it,
糟糕 - 还听说
as a youth, the boy Maurice got caught cheating on an O Level.
年轻时 他考试作弊被抓住过
He was sentenced by a kangaroo court
他被不正规法庭判决
of disaffected rural Latin teachers dressed as crows,
不满的拉丁老师打扮成乌鸦
to suffer the ultimate punishment.
作为最终的处罚
What happened? They cut out his tongue.
最后怎么了 - 他们剪掉了他的舌头
Jesus Christ! Good luck!
我了天啊 - 祝你好运吧
I'm going to smash this exam, yeah.
我要狂扇考试这个贱♥货♥
Alfie, I'm really proud of you.
Alfie 我很为你高兴
The kids look so confident. Whatever you did has done the trick.
学生们看起来很自信 不管你搞了什么把戏
Well, you know, it's like you always say,
就像你经常说的那样
Nnothing beats honest to goodness hard work.
没有什么比诚实更好的努力了
Alfie, not really appropriate.
Alfie真的不合适
Just a little good luck hug.
就一个好运拥抱
Well, OK. There we are.
好了 就这样
There you go.
你该走了
Good luck, kids. Good luck, Alf.
好运 同学们 好运Alf
Alfie, I'm scared! What if we get caught?
Alfie 我害怕 被抓住了怎么办
Don't worry, mate. You're going to nail it.
别担心 伙计 你会坚持到最后的
You'll get your grades, I'll keep my job.
你会得到你的成绩 我保住我的工作
Rosie'll be impressed, take me back.
Rosie会感动 回到我身边
It's literally the perfect crime.
这是很完美的犯罪
Bad luck, babes! Oh, shit, man!
运气不好 亲 - 糟糕
Oh, this guy's good.
这家伙是老♥江♥湖了
Oh, for fu...
哦 操
Time for Plan B.
执行B计划
By the way, er...
顺便说
thanks for telling my mum that I ain't a bad bloke.
谢谢你跟我妈说我不是坏小子
Oh, that's no problem.
那没什么
I mean, it don't mean you and your dad ain't pricks, yeah,
那并不意味着你和你老爸不是混♥蛋♥
but I owe you one.
我欠你一次
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello, Abbey Grove.
你好 Abbey Grove学校
This is a message from Watford General Hospital.
这是Watford总医院打来的电♥话♥
'This is a message from Watford General Hospital.
这是Watford总医院打来的电♥话♥
'We've checked all the scans, all the x-rays.
我们检查了所有的扫描仪 X射线
We've even borrowed the Hubble Telescope,
我们还动用了哈勃望远镜
'but we still can't find your cock.'
但是还是没有找到你的老二
So hot...
热死了
Have some water.
喝点水吧
What happened? You fainted.
发生什么了 - 你昏倒了
I asked Mr Hewston if that meant you got special consideration.
我问他 你这样会不会特别对待
He just spat on the floor,
他朝地上吐了一口
which I took to mean no.
我想这应该是不行
How did you do?
你怎么样?
That bad? Worse! I've lost my job, Joe.
不顺利? - 更糟 我丢了工作
The papers!
考卷
What about them?
怎么了?
Distract Hewston. I'll sneak them out.
你去分散Hewston注意力 我去偷偷的拿走
Hey, I just wanted to say,
嘿 我想说
well played. Good game.
真是一场好戏
Want to swap shirts?
想要交换球衣吗?
Just a joke.
开个玩笑
Anyway, I understand why you're such... an arsehole.
总之 我理解你为什么这么苛刻
I mean, God knows I'd be like that if a teacher had cut out my tongue.
要是老师切掉我的舌头 我也会那样
What the hell you talking about?
你在说什么玩意?
Why would anyone cut out my tongue?
为什么会有人要切我的舌头?
That's why you don't speak.
这才是你为什么不说话
I beg your pardon?
我有碍你的事吗
Goodbye.
回见
Where are the papers?
考卷呢?
I had a better idea. I swapped your cover page with Jing's
我有更好的主意 我把你的考卷和Jing的交换了
What? Think about it. All week she's been saying how
什么?想想看 整周她都在抱怨
she wants her parents to love her for who she is and not her grades.
想让她父母爱的是她的人不是她的成绩
This way, everyone wins. I dunno, Joe.
这么做对大家都好 - 我也不知道 Joe
All right, Bum and Bummer. Fraser wants ya.
在这啊 俩二货 Fraser找你们
You're missing the skip party.
你错过了焚书派对
Where's Jing? I need to talk to her.
Jing在哪 我有话和她说
She's over by the skip.
她在那边焚书
We're going to get more books, Sir. Cool.
我们去拿其他的书 老师 - 酷
Grab some shit from my desk too.
把我桌子上的也拿过来
Look, there's something I'm feeling terrible about,
有些我觉得很糟糕的事
though, technically it's Joe's fault.
严格来说这都是Joe的错
Cheers, Sir. You know the way you said
谢谢 老师 - 你一直在说
you didn't really want to get an A star in your GCSE?
你不想在GCSE的成绩上拿到A
What if I told you
要是我告诉你
that you're definitely not going to get an A star?
你绝对拿不到A的话?
I'd say, "I know."
我说 我知道
And that I'm delighted about it.
我很高兴那样
Well, that's worked out rather well, then.
你这样想那就没问题了
That's why I torpedoed my exam.
所以我毁了我的考试
Sorry, what?
你说什么
I wrote the worst paper you have ever seen, literally un-gradable.
我的答题是你所见过的最糟糕的
It's offensively stupid! I mean...
表现的像一个蠢货
I could be sent to some kind of home.
那些还会送回家去
Well, isn't that just...
那不是...
terrific?
很了不起?
Kill me!
杀了我吧
Oi, My Little Pony, say goodbye to your satchel.
小马驹 跟你的书包说再见吧
That ain't mine, darling. Pink is so noughties.
那不是我的 亲 粉色不是我的口味
Alfred, have you seen Coco?
Alfred 你看见Coco了吗
Pink travel bag, I left it on your desk.
粉色旅行包 我放你桌子上了
Ah! Where's baby Coco? I bought her some pressies.
我亲爱的Coco在哪呢 我给她带了礼物
Dad, what I think may have just happened, in the long term,
爸 鉴于刚刚发生的事 长远来看
might be for the best. Short term?
你最好是 - 短期内呢?
Run!
快跑
Martin, where's my baby? I told you not to leave her alone!
Martin 我的宝贝呢 我说过别离开她一步
I... I'll look in the car.
我去车里找找
Jing, I can't read Mandarin, are these fireworks?
Jing我看不懂这些中文 这是烟花吗
No, they're not, actually.
不是 上面写的不是烟花
Oh, thank God, I thought you'd gone completely insane.
谢天谢地 我还以为你完全疯了
They're military flares.
这是军事耀斑
Highly explosive, potentially blinding,
高度爆♥炸♥ 有可能导致失明
containing lead, arsenic and...
含有 铅 砷 还有...
Oh, God and the box is empty. Fraser?
哦 天啊 这箱子是空的 Fraser
The nice pirate in Shanghai
上海的海盗
said they'd make a real fire dragon come alive in the sky. Oh, shizzle!
说可以在天空中放出烟花火龙 很确定
Children, get back from the skip!
同学们 离开这个火堆
Just cover your eyes, kids. I may have made a slight miscalculation.
闭上你们的眼睛 同学们 我可能失算了
Frank, what are you doing? Plan C!
Frank 你干什么? - 执行C计划
Is that...?
那是?
Open the door, Martin. Tell me what you did to Coco.
开门 Martin 你对Coco做了什么?
I didn't do anything to her.
我什么也没做
Then where is she, Martin?
那她在哪?
Oh, you don't need to be afraid,
你不用害怕
so long as you let me into the fucking car!
只要你让我进车里
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表