剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Look, Fraser, if you promise not to go crazy,
听着 Fraser 如果你能保证不那么闹的话
then we can have a grown-up discussion...
我们来个成年人的讨论
about my P45.
关于我的辞职报表
But WHY?!
但是为什么
Alfie, I've just spoken to Martin.
Alfie Martin刚才告诉我了
You can't leave Abbey Grove.
你不能离开Abbey Grove
You're a great teacher.
你是个很好的老师
But I want to be a great boyfriend, Rosie.
但是我更想做一个好的男朋友 Rosie
You gave me a second chance, I'm not going to throw that away.
你给了我第二次机会 我想要好好珍惜
Hi, Rosie. I punched my reflection.
Rosie 我在表达我的回应
Alfred, I've had a quiet think about your moment of madness
Alfried 我好好想了下你刚才的疯狂行为
and I'm willing to forgive you if you agree to stay on at Abbey Grove.
如果你答应继续呆在Abbey Grove 我愿意原谅你
Goodbye, guys.
别了 朋友们
I see.
我明白了
Would you excuse me?
不好意思
Oh, God, you traitor!
哦 天哪 你个叛徒
Alfie, what will you do?
Alfie 那你要做什么呢
Rosie, I'm a young, self-motivated, highly-qualified professional.
Rosie 我是个年轻 积极上进 高素质的专业人士
Trust me. I'm going to be beating off the job offers with a shitty stick.
相信我 我不会去做那些低劣的工作的
She says, "I think it's MDF."
她说“我以为它是MDF"
And I'm like, "What are you going on about?"
我说"你需要点什么?"
You're going to need some primer."
"你需要些底漆"
And she says, "I think I need some paint." I'm like, "No, you don't.
然后她说”我觉得我需要些油漆“ 我说”你不需要“
"You need primer, you stupid tart."
你需要识字课本 你个傻♥逼♥
Silly bint!
傻女人
Yeah, what a dumb bitch.
是啊 多傻的女人啊
Here's one you lads'll like. This geezer asks me
你们会喜欢这样的 一个老家伙问我
for the strength of a torch...
火焰的强度
in candles!
蜡烛的
Really thought that would illicit more of a titter.
真是想想就想笑
Staff call, spillage in the bathroom section.
呼叫工作人员 卫浴区遗漏有客人无人服务
Oh, that poor old dear thought one of the display toilets was real!
噢 那个可怜的老婆婆以为其中一个展示马桶是真的
Who's the unlucky bastard that gets to clean that up?
谁是那个要去清理的倒霉蛋啊?
Yeah, it's me, isn't it?
对 是我 不是吗?
I'm the unlucky bastard.
我就是那个倒霉蛋啊
By the way, let me know if you're up for a few jars after work.
如果下班之后想去喝几瓶 告诉我啊
Pencil you in as maybes.
如果没事我会加入你们
Oh, my God,
噢 天
the lads I work with are amazing.
和我一起工作的小伙子特别棒
Already planning a boys' weekend in Marbs.
我们计划在Marbs举办"男生周末"
And to think I became a teacher
想我当初当老师的原因
because I struggle to form lasting friendships with people my own age.
是想要继续和同龄人维持长久的友谊
Sorry, let me just go back a few steps. You're working in a...?
对不起 你刚刚说 你在哪里工作?
PlayStation game testing factory.
PlayStation游戏测试工厂
What kind of stuff do you do?
你是做什么的呢?
Well, I shouldn't really be telling you this
嗯 我不该告诉你们的
but we are developing a new button -
但我们在开♥发♥一个新按钮 -
the hexagon!
六角形按钮!
Wait... But enough about me, what about you guys?
等等... - 好了我的话题打住 那你们呢?
Stephen, you got a date yet?
Stephen 有约了吗?
None of the boys here can handle a real woman.
这里没有男生能抵挡住一个真正的女人
You've got to come to the prom, sir.
你该来参加舞会的 老师
I can't. I don't work here anymore.
我不能啊 我已经不在这里工作了
You're damn right!
你说的很对!
Hello, Judas! I thought you'd be hanging from a tree by now.
哈罗 犹大! 我还以为你现在正被挂在树上呢
What's it like at the PlayStation factory? No, Fraser. Stay strong.
在PlayStation工厂干活觉得怎样? 不 Fraser 保持强气点
I blocked you on Facebook. I think it's for the best.
我在Facebook上拉黑你了 我想这样最好
Fraser, we weren't lovers.
Fraser 我们不是爱人
Didn't want you getting Facebook envy of me
不要在Facebook上嫉妒我
and my new best friend, Mr Heather.
这位是我的新朋友 Heather先生
This guy's banter is off the chain.
这家伙玩笑开得没边没际
Do I have to wear this shirt? I'm getting a rash.
一定要穿这衬衫吗? 我在长皮疹
Me and my homeslice going to smoke bare sticky icky hand bongs
我们打算抽那种露棍烟壶
in these bad boys.
在这些坏孩子面前抽
I can't smoke, I'm asthmatic.
我不能抽烟 我有哮喘
Ooh, Kareem Abdul-Banter! Just slam dunked another basket, lol.
Kareem Abdul式玩笑! 只是方向不对射错框了
I miss you every day.
我每天都在想你
Damn it, Fraser.
该死 Fraser 保持强势
Well, as you're no longer a member of staff
因为你已经不再是我们的工作人员
I must ask you to ALF Wiedersehen.
我必须让你去"ALF再见餐厅"了
Bothered?
打扰了?
We have Subway for lunch every day at PlayStation HQ.
在PlayStation 我们每天的午饭都是赛百味(地铁)
The land of milk and honey.
真是个好地方
Will you think about coming to prom, Alfie?
Alfie 你会不会考虑来舞会?
Look, Joe, maybe it's best if we all move on.
Joe 最好我们都能向前看
Are you crying? Hold your tongue, Phil.
你在哭吗? - 住嘴 Phil
Hey, guys! Did anyone order a maverick teacher
嘿 伙伴们! 有人叫来一个独♥立♥独行的老师吗?
that's more like your best mate?
一个更像你最好的伙伴一样的老师?
Coming right up.
来了呀
Ooh, ooh, Christmas crackers... in June! Come on!
噢 噢 圣诞爆竹... 在六月! 来吧!
It'll be a laugh.
一定很好笑
Hey! Hey, Frank. Did I ever tell you about my embarrassing tattoo?
嘿 Frank 我有告诉过你我那尴尬的纹身吗?
Bit of ammunition there. Go on, have a swing.
那边有点弹♥药♥ 去吧 去摇一摇
Sorry, Miss, it's just not the same.
对不起 老师 你们俩不一样
You got too much self esteem.
你有太多的节操了
Turns out I need that bumbling, toffee-nosed wank stain
原来我需要那个笨手笨脚的 虚荣好色的笨蛋
like day needs night.
好像白天需要黑夜一样
Frank, that's so poetic.
Frank 好诗意啊
I miss Mr Wickers too.
我也想念Wickers老师
He's literally my Yang.
他就是我的‘阳’
Guys, come on! Cheer up!
大家伙 拜托! 振作点!
Oi, Sound Of Music, just put on a DVD and leave it, yeah?
喂 说得比唱得好听的那个 你就放个DVD然后离开 好吗?
What about class wars?
不如我们来玩班级战争?
Keep talking.
说下去
Yeah, like one big, end-of-term, final battle extravaganza.
一个盛大的 期末 最后的狂欢战争
Would Alfie mind us doing it without him?
Alfie会介意我们没他在也打班级战争吗?
Babes, it's what he would have wanted.
亲友们 那是他希望我们能做到的
Yeah, yeah! Now we're cooking with gas!
耶 耶! 现在我们要煮无米之炊了!
Yeah! How about the battle for women's rights in the workplace?
耶! 不如就用女性在工作中的权益的斗争吧?
Yeah!
耶!
OK, everyone on the left, you can be, like...
左边的同学你们可以扮演...
young, independent women, and on the right you can be the establishment.
年轻而独♥立♥的女人 右边的你们可以扮演保守党
Boo!
卟!
I don't think I'm very good at this irresponsible teacher thing.
我觉得我不擅长当这种不负责任的老师
Yo, Miss G! Here's the shopping list.
哟 G老师! 这是购物清单
So much for equality in the workplace.
看看工作方式多平等呀
We're going to need BBQs, fairy lights and Chinese lanterns.
我们需要烧烤用具 彩灯和灯笼
What are you wearing? My DJ clobber.
你穿着什么? 我的DJ套装
Swedish House of Fraser.
Fraser的Swedish House
I'm spinning tunes at the prom tonight. Any requests?
今晚我会编织旋律 有什么诉求吗?
Any requests except the request that I don't DJ this evening?
除了我今晚不能当DJ这个诉求以外 有什么诉求吗?
Decking.
铺板
Claw hammer.
羊角锤
Cable ties.
电缆线
Lime.
石灰
Oh, God!
哦 天!
Why don't these tills come with a panic button?
为什么柜台没有紧急按钮呢?
Oh, sorry, do you mind if I get this? It's my girlfriend.
哦 对不起 你介意我先接电♥话♥吗? 是我女朋友
Women! Can't live with 'em.
你没了女人不能活了么!
OK. Bye!
好的 再见!
How's the PlayStation factory?
PlayStation工厂怎样啦?
Great!
非常棒!
The PS4 gang will be the death of me.
PS4团队将是我的归宿啊
Old Billy, Joel, Ringo and...
老Billy Joel Ringo和...
...Sink.
...水池
Well, glad you're happy.
嗯 很高兴知道你过得很开心
How are my kids? Have they forgotten about me already?
我的学生呢? 他们已经忘了我了吗?
You're all they talk about.
他们谈的话题全是你
Oh, you've got to come to the prom, Alf.
噢 你一定要来舞会 Alf
I'm in DIY Home Stores getting decorations now.
我现在在DIY家居店买♥♥装饰品
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表